nokia uk / won amount of money

1 Philippines Review updated:

my husband from qatar recieve the same message that he won 50 uero from NOKIA UK, NOKIA MOBILE PROMO, and for claims to send e-mail to nokiainc.@london.com and call +[protected].IS THIS A SCAM ALSO?pls reply thank you.He just recieve the text message today august 26, 2009.

Comments

• Tu
      16th of Sep, 2009

call me

• Mr
      26th of Oct, 2009

Hi, I recived a message in mobile 22-oct-2009 that your mobile number has been awarded amount of 4, 30, 000.00 Pound from nokia-uk. so i want now that this message is fake or your offical message. I am giving my email addrees blow and i send u the email copy to you please send me the correct information. thix
    email : www.coola NOKIA VERIFICATION CONFIRMATION

Mobile No.: +919811853019
    Verification No.: S9038-W121
    Country: India.

Date: 22nd October 2009

Congratulations, we the staff of NOKIA CORPORATION congratulates you as one of our lucky winners. Your mobile number have won you the sum of £430, 000.00 (Four Hundred and Thirty Thousand Great British Pounds) EQUIVALENT TO 33, 295, 612.00 INDIAN RUPEE and your cheque has been issued in your name.
    Your CLAIM DETAILS is as follow:
    Verification No.: ====S9038-W121====
    Payment No.: ====GN250781/2391173LK====
    FILE No.: ====72099/102/3032141====

The above are your claims detail which will be henceforth required in all your email for confidential reasons.

As one of our star prize winner, you are required to come to our Head Office here in United Kingdom for prize collection before the promo deadline date (10th November 2009).
    You are to process your visa and let us know your travelling plan so that we can send you approval to gain authorization from the British Gaming Board (BGB). Below are the required documents you are to provide before your cheque will be issued to you hand-to-hand by the promotion manager.
    REQUIRED DOCUMENT
    1. International Passport (Visa page)
    2. BTA. (Basic Traveling Allowance).
    3. Flight Arrival information
    You are to contact us with the above details before your arrival to United Kingdom.

If you are unable to visit our redemption office kindly contact our affiliate bank (North Gulf Bank Plc) or Courier Services (Trans Global Express Courier Service) if you can afford their charges.
    Be notified that NOKIA CORPORATION will bot be involved in any financial dealings whatsoever in the process of receiving your prize via these options and fee charged cannot be deducted from won prize as all cheques has already been signed and ready for pickup.

OPTIONAL A
    Bank Transfer-: Commission of Transfer (C.O.T) £610.00 Pounds (46, 397.00 INDIAN RUPEE )
    Transfer requirements
    a. Bank Name
    b. Bank Address
    c. Account Name
    d. Account Number
    e. Account Type (Savings, current, checking etc)
    f. Swift Code (optional)
    g. Sort Code (optional)
    h. Iban (optional)
    These details should be forwarded to;
    Mr. Isaac Mchugh (Transfer Manager)
    North Gulf Bank Plc.
    email: accounts@northgulfbn.com
    info@northgulfbn.com
    Details on how to pay for you C.O.T (£610.00 Six Hundred and Ten Pounds) will be sent to you by Mr. Isaac Mchugh (Transfer Manager) in receipt of the above transfer requirement.

OPTIONAL B
    Courier Service-: Mailing Fee £350.00 Pounds (26, 621.00 INDIAN RUPEE)
    Delivery requirements:
    a. Mailing Address (Residential or Work)
    b. Contact Number
    c. Receiver (Who will sign as the receiver)
    The above delivery requirement should be sent to Mrs. Rebecca Wallace (Dispatch Officer) and details on how to pay your mailing Fee (£350.00 Three Hundred and fifty pounds) will be sent to you.
    Mrs. Rebecca Wallace (Dispatch Officer)
    Trans Global Express Courier Service
    email: transexpresscourierservice@live.co.uk

Note the following:

Do not contact any of the above option (Bank or Courier) if you cannot afford their charges.

Contact only the option you can afford with the stated requirements to enable the send you details on how to pay for their services.
    Contact us as soon as you pay for the services of your selected option (Bank Transfer or Courier Service) to enable us forward your cheque and other documents to their office.
    This Promotion ends on 10th November, 2009. Unclaimed prize will be redeposited to the company's account.

Congratulation as you finalize your claim process and we wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

Dr. Henning Kagermann

Tel: +44-702-404-4566
    Tel: +44-702-408-4530
    Fax: +44-844-774-3573
    Email: incnokia@live.co.uk

NOKIA CORPORATION UK
    NOKIA Connecting People. Oportunity To Start a New Life. Create Employement For Thousands Of Unemployed. NOKIA MOBILE PROMOTION

Copyright © 2009 NOKIA UK GLOBAL LOTTERY.
    This communication the property of Nokia Mobile Corporation and is intended for the use of the recipient to which it is addressed regarding his won promotional prize, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.
    nandsingh@yahoo.com

• Ca
      26th of Jan, 2010

I have received A SMS on 27th january, 2010 as my mobile .Details are as follows:
    "you have won the sum of 250, 000 in the NOKIA / FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 promo.contact our U, K office on +44704576839 or E-mail :michaelbrooks claimsdept live.com NOW"
    I do not understand what this means, a little hard to believe. So, would like to know the answer.
    My E-mail : cathy.0125@163.com Thank you very much.

• Ba
      26th of Jan, 2010

I win dis already. They send me sack with two balls in it. What dis mean?

• Gm
      29th of Jan, 2010

CONGRASTS! your mobile # has won 200, 000.00GBP in the on going NOKİA UK AWARD. email your name and # to our U.K office: mobile_nokia@live.co.uk diye bi msj aldım bunun ne olduğunu bilen varsa yanıtlaya bilirmi sevinirim bilgisi olan msn adresimi bırakıyorum bilgilendirirse sevinirim tamer_29_ccoban@hotmail.com saygılarımla

• Fr
      30th of Jan, 2010

l just recieved a message saying congrats!!! your mobile number has won $165, 000 pounds in the ongoing nokia uk promo. for claims send email to nokiaukclaims@hotmail.com or +447045732473 l just want to know if its fake email me at www.frankiecasa@hotmail.com

• Mu
      11th of Feb, 2010

ihsan,
    Hi, I received a mesage in a mobile 4 de Feb 2010 saying congratulation!! your cell number has just won 157, 000 pounds in the Ongoing Nokia 2010 Promo. For claims: call: +447035948781 or e- mail: nokiauklive@live.com

my phone number is 5395038268

it is correct? my mail is ihsan_ayten@hotmail.com

17th of Feb, 2010

I recieved a message on 15/2/2010 saying(congratulations your cell number won 157, 000 pounds on the nokia promo for more information call 44********** or nokiauk2010live@live.com)then mr.anderson maxwelle asked me to choose an option for sending my cheque and a n95 mobile phone so i was asked to send an amount of money for sending my cheque is that true or a kind of scam?????????

• Eb
      13th of Mar, 2010

my mail
    Zahoalkater@yahoo.com
    from libya

• Ar
      19th of Mar, 2010

Hi, I recived a message on my mobile on 22-oct-2009 that your mobile number has been awarded amount of 4, 30, 000.00 Pound from nokia-uk. so i want to know that this message is fake or your offical message. Please reply me as soon as possible. My email id is amadipal@yahoo.co.in.

• Al

deydar794548@yahoo.com
    ولكم منا جزيل الشكر

• Pi
      13th of Apr, 2010

i have receivrd amessage says:your mobile has won 200, 000.00pounds in the on going NOKIA UK AWARD ...
    My name is: PIRKAL TAMMO -SYRIA
    My phone :00963944913464 / 00963113135881
    my email: pirkal@hotmail .com
    pirkal@yahoo.com

•   13th of Apr, 2010

استلمت رسالة على جوالي بربح مبلغ ...
    أرجو اذا كانت صحيحة
    الرد على اليميل
    bash-mzero@hotmail.com

• Os
      14th of Apr, 2010

i have receivrd amessage says:your mobile has won milion pound from nokia-uk. so i want to know that this message my email:aelnaggar2010@hotmail.com
    my phone numper :0126161039

• Mo
      19th of Apr, 2010

I have received amassage my mobile has won my e maile tareqalsaied@yahoo.com

• Se
      12th of Jun, 2010

Hi, I recived a message on my mobile on 07-june-2010 that your mobile number has been awarded amount of 4, 550, 000.00 Pound from nokia-uk. so i want to know that this message is fake or your offical message. Please reply me as soon as possible. My email sesko2100@yahoo.com

• Id
      9th of Oct, 2010

hi, i got a message that i won 315, 000 pounds on the nokia uk promo.is it reallt true or fake?this is my number +23408067611874, my email is engelidy@yahoo.com.

• Vi
      20th of Oct, 2010

Hi!I received a message yesterday acknowledging me i have won3oo, ooo pounds in the ongoing NOKIA UK PROMO.PLEASE let me know if this message is true or fake and how i can collect my glad prize.My number is 0721 516941 and my email address is vincah94@gmail.com.p

• Nu
      21st of Oct, 2010

Hi.i received message on my cellphone says that i won 300, 000 pounds GBP in the Ongoing Nokia Pomotion, truly i would like to know is it true or fake...! for replying on my claim, here is my Email: nkhabrish@gmail.com or my cellphone: 00218928954934. thanks.