nokia uk / won amount of money

1 PH Review updated:

my husband from qatar recieve the same message that he won 50 uero from NOKIA UK, NOKIA MOBILE PROMO, and for claims to send e-mail to [email protected] and call +[protected].IS THIS A SCAM ALSO?pls reply thank you.He just recieve the text message today august 26, 2009.

Comments

• Tu
      Sep 16, 2009

call me

• Mr
      Oct 26, 2009

Hi, I recived a message in mobile 22-oct-2009 that your mobile number has been awarded amount of 4, 30, 000.00 Pound from nokia-uk. so i want now that this message is fake or your offical message. I am giving my email addrees blow and i send u the email copy to you please send me the correct information. thix
    email : www.coola NOKIA VERIFICATION CONFIRMATION

Mobile No.: +[protected]
    Verification No.: S9038-W121
    Country: India.

Date: 22nd October 2009

Congratulations, we the staff of NOKIA CORPORATION congratulates you as one of our lucky winners. Your mobile number have won you the sum of £430, 000.00 (Four Hundred and Thirty Thousand Great British Pounds) EQUIVALENT TO 33, 295, 612.00 INDIAN RUPEE and your cheque has been issued in your name.
    Your CLAIM DETAILS is as follow:
    Verification No.: ====S9038-W121====
    Payment No.: ====GN250781/2391173LK====
    FILE No.: ====72099/102/3032141====

The above are your claims detail which will be henceforth required in all your email for confidential reasons.

As one of our star prize winner, you are required to come to our Head Office here in United Kingdom for prize collection before the promo deadline date (10th November 2009).
    You are to process your visa and let us know your travelling plan so that we can send you approval to gain authorization from the British Gaming Board (BGB). Below are the required documents you are to provide before your cheque will be issued to you hand-to-hand by the promotion manager.
    REQUIRED DOCUMENT
    1. International Passport (Visa page)
    2. BTA. (Basic Traveling Allowance).
    3. Flight Arrival information
    You are to contact us with the above details before your arrival to United Kingdom.

If you are unable to visit our redemption office kindly contact our affiliate bank (North Gulf Bank Plc) or Courier Services (Trans Global Express Courier Service) if you can afford their charges.
    Be notified that NOKIA CORPORATION will bot be involved in any financial dealings whatsoever in the process of receiving your prize via these options and fee charged cannot be deducted from won prize as all cheques has already been signed and ready for pickup.

OPTIONAL A
    Bank Transfer-: Commission of Transfer (C.O.T) £610.00 Pounds (46, 397.00 INDIAN RUPEE )
    Transfer requirements
    a. Bank Name
    b. Bank Address
    c. Account Name
    d. Account Number
    e. Account Type (Savings, current, checking etc)
    f. Swift Code (optional)
    g. Sort Code (optional)
    h. Iban (optional)
    These details should be forwarded to;
    Mr. Isaac Mchugh (Transfer Manager)
    North Gulf Bank Plc.
    email: [protected]@northgulfbn.com
    [protected]@northgulfbn.com
    Details on how to pay for you C.O.T (£610.00 Six Hundred and Ten Pounds) will be sent to you by Mr. Isaac Mchugh (Transfer Manager) in receipt of the above transfer requirement.

OPTIONAL B
    Courier Service-: Mailing Fee £350.00 Pounds (26, 621.00 INDIAN RUPEE)
    Delivery requirements:
    a. Mailing Address (Residential or Work)
    b. Contact Number
    c. Receiver (Who will sign as the receiver)
    The above delivery requirement should be sent to Mrs. Rebecca Wallace (Dispatch Officer) and details on how to pay your mailing Fee (£350.00 Three Hundred and fifty pounds) will be sent to you.
    Mrs. Rebecca Wallace (Dispatch Officer)
    Trans Global Express Courier Service
    email: [protected]@live.co.uk

Note the following:

Do not contact any of the above option (Bank or Courier) if you cannot afford their charges.

Contact only the option you can afford with the stated requirements to enable the send you details on how to pay for their services.
    Contact us as soon as you pay for the services of your selected option (Bank Transfer or Courier Service) to enable us forward your cheque and other documents to their office.
    This Promotion ends on 10th November, 2009. Unclaimed prize will be redeposited to the company's account.

Congratulation as you finalize your claim process and we wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

Dr. Henning Kagermann

Tel: +[protected]
    Tel: +[protected]
    Fax: +[protected]
    Email: [protected]@live.co.uk

NOKIA CORPORATION UK
    NOKIA Connecting People. Oportunity To Start a New Life. Create Employement For Thousands Of Unemployed. NOKIA MOBILE PROMOTION

Copyright © 2009 NOKIA UK GLOBAL LOTTERY.
    This communication the property of Nokia Mobile Corporation and is intended for the use of the recipient to which it is addressed regarding his won promotional prize, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.

• Ca
      Jan 26, 2010

I have received A SMS on 27th january, 2010 as my mobile .Details are as follows:
    "you have won the sum of 250, 000 in the NOKIA / FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 promo.contact our U, K office on +[protected] or E-mail :michaelbrooks claimsdept live.com NOW"
    I do not understand what this means, a little hard to believe. So, would like to know the answer.
    My E-mail : cathy.[protected]@163.com Thank you very much.

• Ba
      Jan 26, 2010

I win dis already. They send me sack with two balls in it. What dis mean?

•   Jan 29, 2010

CONGRASTS! your mobile # has won 200, 000.00GBP in the on going NOKİA UK AWARD. email your name and # to our U.K office: [protected]@live.co.uk diye bi msj aldım bunun ne olduğunu bilen varsa yanıtlaya bilirmi sevinirim bilgisi olan msn adresimi bırakıyorum bilgilendirirse sevinirim [protected]@hotmail.com saygılarımla

• Fr
      Jan 30, 2010

l just recieved a message saying congrats!!! your mobile number has won $165, 000 pounds in the ongoing nokia uk promo. for claims send email to [protected]@hotmail.com or +[protected] l just want to know if its fake email me at [email protected]

• Mu
      Feb 11, 2010

ihsan,
    Hi, I received a mesage in a mobile 4 de Feb 2010 saying congratulation!! your cell number has just won 157, 000 pounds in the Ongoing Nokia 2010 Promo. For claims: call: +[protected] or e- mail: [protected]@live.com

my phone number is [protected]

it is correct? my mail is [protected]@hotmail.com

Feb 17, 2010

I recieved a message on 15/2/2010 saying(congratulations your cell number won 157, 000 pounds on the nokia promo for more information call 44********** or [protected]@live.com)then mr.anderson maxwelle asked me to choose an option for sending my cheque and a n95 mobile phone so i was asked to send an amount of money for sending my cheque is that true or a kind of scam?????????

• Eb
      Mar 13, 2010

my mail
    from libya
    [protected]

• Ar
      Mar 19, 2010

Hi, I recived a message on my mobile on 22-oct-2009 that your mobile number has been awarded amount of 4, 30, 000.00 Pound from nokia-uk. so i want to know that this message is fake or your offical message. Please reply me as soon as possible. My email id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in.

• Al

ارجو من أى شخص ان يفسر لى حقيقة الاملا ويرسل لى رد على e.mail
    ولكم منا جزيل الشكر

• Pi
      Apr 13, 2010

i have receivrd amessage says:your mobile has won 200, 000.00pounds in the on going NOKIA UK AWARD ...
    My name is: PIRKAL TAMMO -SYRIA
    My phone :[protected] / [protected]
    my email: [protected]@hotmail .com

•   Apr 13, 2010

استلمت رسالة على جوالي بربح مبلغ ...
    أرجو اذا كانت صحيحة
    الرد على اليميل
    [protected]@hotmail.com

• Os
      Apr 14, 2010

i have receivrd amessage says:your mobile has won milion pound from nokia-uk. so i want to know that this message my email:[protected]@hotmail.com
    my phone numper :[protected]

• Mo
      Apr 19, 2010

I have received amassage my mobile has won my e maile [protected]@yahoo.com

• Se
      Jun 12, 2010

Hi, I recived a message on my mobile on 07-june-2010 that your mobile number has been awarded amount of 4, 550, 000.00 Pound from nokia-uk. so i want to know that this message is fake or your offical message. Please reply me as soon as possible. My email [protected]@yahoo.com

• Id
      Oct 09, 2010

hi, i got a message that i won 315, 000 pounds on the nokia uk promo.is it reallt true or fake?this is my number +[protected], my email is [protected]@yahoo.com.

• Vi
      Oct 20, 2010

Hi!I received a message yesterday acknowledging me i have won3oo, ooo pounds in the ongoing NOKIA UK PROMO.PLEASE let me know if this message is true or fake and how i can collect my glad prize.My number is [protected] and my email address is [protected]@gmail.com.p

• Nu
      Oct 21, 2010

Hi.i received message on my cellphone says that i won 300, 000 pounds GBP in the Ongoing Nokia Pomotion, truly i would like to know is it true or fake...! for replying on my claim, here is my Email: [protected]@gmail.com or my cellphone: [protected]. thanks.

• Br
      Nov 02, 2010

i got a text message on the following format,
    :CONGRATULATION! YOUR NUMBER HAS WON YOU 300, 000 POUNDS IN THE ONGOING NOKIA UK PROMOTION. FOR CLAIMS Email [protected]@live.com AND CALL +[protected];
    my email address is [protected]@yahoo.com .please verify this.

• Gb
      Nov 17, 2010

i receive a text message on my phone that, i won 115000.pounds on GBP UK promo, with payment number, NK115G.I JUST SEND THIS TO VERIFY THE CONTENT IOF YHIS MESSAGE.

• Ez
      Dec 03, 2010

I GOT A MESSEGE A WEEK AGO SAYING I WON 100, 000 POUNDS. IS THIS TRUE I WANT TO KNOW.MY EMAIL:[protected]@ymail.com. pls i need a feed back

•   Dec 20, 2010

I received a text yesterday on my Nokia phone that I won 300, 000pounds in the ongoing NOKIA UK PROMO. And I was asked to either send an email to [protected]@live.com or call +[protected] for claims. Am Kelly Ahuta and am presently living in Kenya. If its possible please do email me on [protected]@gmail.com or please do call me on this No. +[protected]. Thank you for your cooperation and am looking forward to your feedback.

Jan 15, 2011

today i reiceived on my nokia phone i won 300, 000 ponds forin enjooing nokia uk promotoin 2010 @live .com or call +[protected] for claim if it, s shour please do emaile on my maile on yahoo me_hardboy @yahoo.com my contect NO.[protected] presently i living in kuwaite so lpease i wate for your feedback me so thanks

• Co
      Feb 09, 2011

I recieve SMS message that says "congradulations your mobile number won 450, 000 pounds in Uk NOKIA PROMO, for claims send name and address by email...or call by ...". i want to know whether it is true or fake please send me email in the following email

• Na
      Mar 04, 2011

i recieve sms message that says "congratulation your mobile number won 300, 000pound in the ongoing nokia uk promotion.for claims what is thiss its true or fake please send me email in fllowing email. [protected]@yahoo.com

• Xi
      Apr 30, 2011

Hi, I recived a message in mobile 30-Apr-2011 that your mobile number has been awarded amount of 615, 000.00 Pound from nokia-uk. so i want now that this message is fake or your offical message. I am giving my email addrees blow and i send u the email copy to you please send me the correct information. thix
    email : www.coola NOKIA VERIFICATION CONFIRMATION

Mobile No.: +[protected]

Country: Australia

• Op
      Apr 30, 2011

You didn't win crap, but the scammers will win plenty if you send them money. Have brains been phased out in the last generation?

• Ak
      May 23, 2011

I receive massage that my mobile number have been awarded 100, 000 pounds with ref number 5891. in should claims, through email name, country and ref to [protected]@live.com just confirm if is true or not mobile number [protected].

• Le
      Aug 11, 2011

Hi, I received a mesage in a mobile says:your mobile number won41500000 pounds in nokia uk mobile my email is:[protected]@ymail.com is it reallt true

• Ba
      Aug 23, 2011

hi on 20-aug 2011, i have received a message says; nokia award 2011 payment no;***** you have been being awarded 100, 000.00 pound, for claim send name, country and ref no, to;[protected]@live.com that is what i received is this is true or pulse ? if is true my name is basheer moukhtar khalid from nigeria and then this is my phone nomber [protected] and [protected] please iwant reply me on those nombers thanks you

• Sh
      Oct 13, 2011

Hi, I received a message on my mobile on nov, 2009 that your mobile number has been awarded amount of 100, 000.00 Pound from nokia-uk. so i want to know that this message is fake or your offical message and to know if the heathrow delivery company is real. Please reply me as soon as possible. My email id is [protected]@yahoo.com. thanks

Feb 21, 2012

Hi
    im Roy from india i got one message from nokiadraws2012hotmail.com stating that i i had won the lucky prize amount of 500 pounds from nokia corp u.k. and some one contact me from my india told me that i have to pay 15000 indian rupees to some bank account name lotha without any proper proof so can u pls suggest me weather its ur reall contest .
    Here is my mail id: [protected]@yahoo.in
    mob no : 00_91_[protected]