Nokia Uk Atm Promo Scheme / winning in nokia competition

1 2nd Floor Berkley Square House Berkley Square LondonEngland, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: +447011140966

I received an e-mail advising me of a winning amount of 117, 000.00 GBP. I was advised to contact a courier comany - CCS Courier Services and pay in an account of Mrs Sarah Golfin, I.D. Number 0352217 the amount of 360 GBP for courier services to delivery my parcel and winning cheque.

I would like to know if this is a scam or not. It seems all very legitimate with phone number, fax numbers, e-mail addresses all provided, but I need to know if this is at all genuine or have I been scammed.

The contact at Nokia is Dr Mark Cole and the contact at CCS courier services is Mr Spencer Brown, Dispatch Officers

Comments

29th of Mar, 2010

I received the same email stating that ive won 117 000, 00 pounds and to contact a Dr Mark Cole. He advise me to contact a Mr Lehmann. Is this true or a scam. Please advise. My email address is a follows marlene.net@webmail.co.za.

Thank you.

• Ph
      6th of Apr, 2010

I have recieved SMS congratulating as a winner of R95.000 from nokia and the contact number is 0783759247 my Ticket no is 0116n please advise if this is legit or not my e-mail address is pptlaitlai@yahoo.com

• Bh
      27th of Jul, 2010

I have received SMS ( "Congratulations, You won 500000.00 GBP in the Nokia Promotion call Mr. Malcolm on +447011148234 or Email nokia9030@live.com for claims" )

Please inform us this is ture or wrong. Please give us true advise. my mail address is morbiab@yahoo.com

A waiting for your reply.

29th of Sep, 2010

I have received a sms ( you have to register for transfer of prize amount R 950 000, Contact Dr Murphy Taylor on 073 766 3290 ) And ( your transfer status is 85% contact Dr Murphy Taylor for cost of transfer payment details +44 704 572 09904 )
    Please let me know if this is a scam?
    My email is jomariviljoen@gmail.com

• Ad
      6th of Oct, 2010

I have received SMS ( your mobile number has won 2 million dollars in the ongoing ATM PROMO. Contact us via email lott1@hotmail.co.uk) Please let me know if this a scam? My email is adrijana_domovcieva@yahoo.com

• Ad
      7th of Oct, 2010

Please someone to tell me if this is true or not!? Please some of the members to write me here like comment and tell me. I am waiting!!! Thank you.

• Cl
      31st of Oct, 2010

an sms just arrived, saying that i won $2, 000, 000, 00 USD in the ongoing free XMAS MOBILE.
    is this a scam or what? please inform me at clemgjuta@gmail.com.i ll be waiting for your answer

• Le
      31st of Oct, 2010

i have just recive the same email ( your mobile number has won 2 million dollars in the ongoing ATM PROMO. Contact us via email lott1@hotmail.co.uk) Please let me know if this a scam? My email is ice_man25@hotmail.com
    Thank you..

• Me
      31st of Oct, 2010

e njejta gje edhe mua Ledio

• Ar
      1st of Nov, 2010

a ju dhjefsha mu ne goj ke llotaria juj ju bofsha mutin ju qifsha ato grat o angleza a keni ner ju ere ?

• Di
      1st of Nov, 2010

I got a message from lott1@hotmail.co.uk that said (your mobile number just won for you encounter 2. 000.000.00 USD in the ongoing free mobile Xmas promo. email name and mobile no: lott1@hotmail.co.uk ) please give me an answer if it is true...please let me now if this is a scam my email is dilaver@htmail.com .thank you.

16th of Nov, 2010

I GOT A MESSAGE FROM LOTT1@HOTMAIL.CO.UK THAT SAID (ZOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS JUST WON FOR YOU $2, 000, 000.00 USD IN THE ONGOING FREE XMAS MOBILE PROMMO.)PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER IF IT IS TRUE... MY NAME IS SADETE HOXHA and my email is sindorela_tarja@zbavitu.com.
    and my phone number is 0682131526. THANK YOU!

• Br
      26th of Jan, 2011

hello am reicived sms from this number 00353868583520 please reply me this a sms is atru or not>>> and tell me for this email roro_forelove_1989@yahoo.com
    i hope tell me and thank you