Nokia Service Centers In India / very disappointed with the service

1 India Review updated:

Hello,

I purchased nokia 6300 on 5th september and then got a display problem on 13th. Went to nokia in green park, delhi met manager amit sharma and told him. Asked him to replace the handset. He did not and i was forced to get it repaired. The whole display was changed and since then i got lining problems and hang problems. I went to the dealer and again to nokia, they wrote that if possible for dealer, then can get my handset replaced.

Then i met nokia Delhi incharge, name amit mobile number [protected], called him for two weeks, he said that he is putting up an email but nothing happened. He never took my call. Then i wrote a complaint to nokia on internet. This is the second time i am writing a complaint on internet. I got a call from nokia headquarters in nokia from mrs mohini saying that they saw my issue, will replace my handset with a new one. After three weeks they said that me to go to south ex outlet. Went there, met the manager Mr inder and they were giving me second hand used handset. Now when i noida they don't pickup the phone.

Comments

• Pr
      28th of Oct, 2008

hello,
    i purchased nokia 3600s on 3rdoctober 2008 and then got a camera problem on 9th. Went to nokia in shradha communication haldwani, nainital met some officials . they can not repair my mobile and said to me that your mobile has a big problem we sent it our delhi service centre . after 10 days it will come with us and you will get it. after 15 days i went there to take my mobile but the official told me that your mobile came in our service centre but the problem is not shortout. we send it again delhi and you will come after 12 days .
    sir i am very disspointed with your facility. please replace it or repair it soon. i am in very difficulty without mobile because i sold my old phone.

thanks and regards
    prakash joshi
    job sheet no. 260434038/081009/9
    esn/iemi no- 35570602670041
    product code- 0561197
    model name- 3600s

• Ar
      6th of Feb, 2009

i have nokia E90 with IMEI number 353660011603184 and i bought it for Rs 33, 500. last year in june and since then i am having problem with this handset.
    initially i was having software problem with this handset but
    In december this set was switched off automatically and after that it couldn`t start then i sent the handset to nokia care and then after 15 days i got it back and they gave me the in not a very good condition as it has been repaired and there was an hardware failure in the set.
    After 20 days this handset again have another problem i.e the keypad stops working automatically again i sent it to nokia care and after another 15 days when i got my set back the same problem i faced again with my hand set and again the handset was sent to nokia care for repairing..
    the thing is now i dont want this defected hand set back and i want it to be replaced
    but i have no one to support me due to which i am trusting this consumer complaint forum and i hope u will help me on this issue..
    hoping to get positive response and i get my nokia e90 replaced with a new one..

yours sincerely
    Arush Mahajan

• Ra
      27th of Apr, 2009

I PURCHASED NOKIA 6210 ON 2ND SEPTEMBER 2008, AND RECENTLY GOT A DISPLAY PROBLEM. I WENT TO NOKIA SERVICE CENTER, AT MUMBAI ( M/S. HARMONY AUDIO, 9/15, MAMA PARMANAND MARG, OPERA HOUSE, MARINE LINES, MUMBAI ).

SINCE THE PHONE IS ON WARRANTEE, THEY PROMISED ME TO REPLACE THE MOBILE THE SAME DAY.

BUT I REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED THE PHONE BACK. I HAVE BEEN CONTINUOUSLY VISITING THEIR SHOWROOM 5-6 TIMES, DAILY FROM 06.04.2009, BUT THEY ARE NOT GIVING ANY PROPER RESPONSE, AND THEY REPEATING SAME ANSWER THE PHONE WILL BE REPLACED TOMORROW. EACH AND EVERY VISIT THEY RETAINING THE SAME ANSWER COME TOMORROW YOU WILL GET THE PHONE. I HAVE FED UP WITH THIS AND I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY TAKE UP THIS MATTER AND ARRANGE TO GET ME BACK THE PHONE REPLACED IMMEDIATELY.

SIR I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH YOUR FACILITY. PLEASE REPLACE IT SOON. I AM IN VERY DIFFICULTY WITHOUT MOBILE

SINCE I HAVE NO ONE TO SUPPORT ME DUE TO WHICH I AM TRUSTING THIS CONSUMER COMPLAINT FORUM AND I HOPE U WILL HELP ME ON THIS ISSUE AND WILL ARRANGE TO REPLACE THE PHONE IMMEDIATELY.

WITH REGARDS,

SHOBA MEHTA
    ( C/O. RAMESH MEHTA : CONTANCT NO : 98201 45525.)
    JOB SHEET NO: 227343506/090406/12. DTD : 06.04.2009.
    IMEIN NO: 354199020258051.
    PRODUCT CODE : 0557591.

• Kt
      13th of Oct, 2009

I purchased a nokia n 95 from Doha qatar, in December 2007.Used in Calicut, Kerala in India.since then had problems of hanging when operating/viewing vedios.After just a year was passed, one day, the phone started glow light in the display without operating it and could not stop it as none of the keys worked.
    The set was sent back to the dealer who cut a sorry figure and said the repair cost would come QR1700 almost the cost of the new set that time .

I am still keeping it without being able to use it, hoping that some thing can be done through the company if taken up the case with them.I could finsd a suitable forum now only to notify the case through this media.