Nokia Service Centers In India / very disappointed with the service
I purchased nokia 6300 on 5th september and then got a display problem on 13th. Went to nokia in green park, delhi met manager amit sharma and told him. Asked him to replace the handset. He did not and i was forced to get it repaired. The whole display was changed and since then i got lining problems and hang problems. I went to the dealer and again to nokia, they wrote that if possible for dealer, then can get my handset replaced.
Then i met nokia Delhi incharge, name amit mobile number [protected], called him for two weeks, he said that he is putting up an email but nothing happened. He never took my call. Then i wrote a complaint to nokia on internet. This is the second time i am writing a complaint on internet. I got a call from nokia headquarters in nokia from mrs mohini saying that they saw my issue, will replace my handset with a new one. After three weeks they said that me to go to south ex outlet. Went there, met the manager Mr inder and they were giving me second hand used handset. Now when i noida they don't pickup the phone.
More Nokia Service Centers In India Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks
- Nokia - new nokia 3- no power