Nokia Service Center - Pune / service misbehavior

1 India Review updated:

This is about my Nokia phone 6300 model, which had some problem and I took the same to the Nokia Care run by Skyline, Chnichwad Pune 33. Till now I am given dates to collect my handset but when I used to reach there, the response was same "After 2 days"... I consulted the manager who was not entertaining customers for an unknown reason and was very misbehaving. I told them to return my handset and for that they demanded again 2 more days!

Sa

Comments

• At
      29th of Sep, 2007

I want nokia 5300's new body plz help

12th of Jul, 2008

hi! recently a month ago i had purchased a mobile modle nokia -n-73 a music series & there is problem of loudspeaker and music its not working propely only the down speaker is working so kindly send me some services ill wait for your prompt and possitive reply thank you

21st of Jul, 2008

I generally charge my mobile regularly. But still i dont know why my mobile always discharge so quickly and now it is not even charging also and it is in the switch off mode. So let me know what to do now.

• Jy
      27th of Jul, 2008

i had given my hand set 5610d-1 to service station KAUSTUDH TELECOM on 9th july TILL now they did not returned my hand. i had bought my hand set 1 month back. i gave it to the service station coz os some software problem... nokia shld take care of the service stations it is really giving pain to the cutomers ... coz of negligence behaviour in the service stations customer may think twice to buy nokia produt.

29th of Jul, 2008

I agree, Nokia service centers only provide bad service. Golden Mobile, an authorized Nokia service center in Jordan, is among the worst. They have a very bad service. The staff needs some kind of course with title:"How to respect customer time". Very disappointing and irresponsible !

• Ki
      16th of Aug, 2008

All,

I am regularly using NOKIA cell phones from Last six years. In the beginning of my professional life, I purchased NOKIA 1100 & after satisfactory performance of the same, I purchased NOKIA 5300 handset last year. Performance of the same is good one.

After satisfactory performance of both the handsets again I purchased NOKIA 1200 in May 2008 from Subhiksha Mobile Shoppe ( Pune – Deccan Branch )
    The Details are as under

Bill No. : - 31729 Dated 01.05.2008
    Model: - 1200

IMEI 353534021676250
    Month of Mfg. :- April ‘ 2008

After 2 month use of NOKIA 1200, one day the display of the handset is not working & automatically gets off after turn it on.

So I visited Subhikska for the same on 16th of July, they told me that this handset is in Warranty period & you should go to Akshay Telecom for further clarification which is an authorized NOKIA Care Centre. I went to Akshay Telecom on same day. The counter personnel collected the handset making a Job Sheet (Job Sheet No. : - 057434038 / 080716 / 58) & said that there is a problem with a handset, this should be submitted to NOKIA for repairing, servicing & you will get this after 8 days.

I went on 24th July for collecting the handset but there is no proper feedback from the concerned from Akshay Telecom personnel & he had confirmed that the handset will be received after another 8 days period.

I waited for 8 days & went again to Akshay Telecom on 31st July. The personnel said that the handset is repaired. But the said problem was not resolved & the problem still persists (Handset Display Problem ). Again I came back to home with empty hands listening the answer from Akshay Telecom that you come after another 8-10 days.

After this experience I went again to Akshay Telecom on 7th August for the collection of handset but it’s my bad luck that again I heard the same sentence that you come after 8-10 days. This is really ridiculous. Once again I asked to Akshay Telecom personnel what is exact problem with the Handset, but she failed to give proper explanation..

I told her that I want to meet your Branch Manager & I am explaining this history to him.
    At that time Mr. Ashish (Contact No. : - +919823125257) met me & he successfully convinced that you come after another 8 days; if this handset is not get repaired I give you a stand by Handset.

On 13th of August I meet Mr. Ashish of Akshay Telecom for my handset collection, but unfortunately he told me that another 8-10 days required for handset repairing & he give me a stand by handset which is NOKIA 1100.

From above, it is evident that despite frequent follow-ups with your authorized Nokia care centre my problems are still not resolved. This is not the way to react with your customer. You should give respect to your customer & provide proper services to him as Mahatma Gandhi already said, CUSTOMER IS GOD & YOU SHOULD RESPECT HIM.’

So, I once again request you to resolve my problem with immediate effect, otherwise if there is major mafucturing defect with the Handset kindly make arrangements to issue me a NEW HANDSET from Subhiksha Mobile Shoppe.

If required I will send Scan Copies of…………

• Handset Bill Copy
    • Akshay Telecom Job Sheet Copy

Due to such services to the customer I purchased MOTOROLA ROKR E6 which please note.

Pls. look into the matter on top priority & on urgent basis.
    Your valuable reply in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Your badly suffered Customer

Kiran R. Kulkarni
    ( +919921442200 )

25th of Aug, 2008

This is about my Nokia phone 3120 model, which had bought 4 days ago and the problem is one side of keypad started to faint and I took the same to the Nokia Care for replacement, i told them just to replace the keypad they told me that to bring product and accessories so they can send to Nokia center. The product will go to verify so I Confirm when will i get it back they simply told don't know I bought it for 7, 200 this is a service you give us please suggest me who consult, i want replacement of that mobile.
    Please reply fast

6th of Apr, 2009

Hi,

I was using Nokia5200 since past 17 months but suddenly in december its display got blank and a blue screen was showing up. I had given this to nokia care, Aundh pune for repairing. I dont know what they did with my mobile but it had caught many problems like key pad not functioning properly, a spot on the screen and above all they have removed all my contacts and SMS from my mobile. When I asked them about the lost data they said that its in our policy that we dont guarantee for data but I read in documents that they can not delete data unless they inform the customer. I was in hurry so I took the mobile and came back but after 8 days that screen display problem again occured but since mobile was at my native so I could not go to nokia care immediately. Last week when I went to them they said this is some different problem than previous one so you will have to pay again 1100 Rs for repairing. Its all ### and nonsence and they have shown no sense of resposability or accounatability. Is this how noika care deal with nokia customers and if this trend continues then I am afraid that people will stop using noika.

I have already complained it thrice but I did not hear anything from nokia yet. They dont even bother to speak to their consumers.

Thanks & Regards,
    Manish Srivastava

• Mu
      28th of May, 2009

i lost my nokia mobile i have bills and box where to trace it
    from which nokia mobile i can trae it
    murtaza
    jamalimurtaza@hotmail.com

27th of Jun, 2009

To,
    Nokia Care Centre,
    Dear Sir,

i lost my nokia mobile i have bills and box where to trace it
    from which nokia mobile i can trace it the details as follows
    Model:- M 3110c
    IMEI No.:- 353081027526261
    Sim:- IDEA
    Mobile No.9763099712
    contact No.9326067572
    Mail ID :- sonawale_mahendra@yahoo.co.in

• As
      13th of Jul, 2009

I purchased 5610 Nokia mobile in august 5 2008. After 10 months, I faced a problem with this set.

Sometimes upper key pad lights are not going to turn off, so I have to restart the mobile every time.

Due to this battery back up is also very low.

After giving my mobile to services center, 1st time they updated my mobile version but problem is not resoled yet. Due to this I have given my mobile to the same service centre again. They did something. But I am still getting same problem. Now its 3rd time I have given my mobile to

Swarget pune new India telicom. Whenever I called them, they give me every time same reason as

Over computer is not working we don’t have power supply etc. But for the last time when I called them, they are telling that a part from mobile has to be replaced and they are not having it with them.

I am so much disappointed with the sercive from Swarget pune new India telicom ( Authorized service centre of NOKIA ).

• So
      6th of Aug, 2009

my Mobile stolen someone details as following
    stolen Date - 14.06.09
    Model- Nokia-3110c
    IMEI No.353081027526261
    Bill No.790 purchase from Telephone shoppy at Rahul complex Near Krishan Hospital, Paud Road, Pune -38.
    i am requesting you please you got any idea about anyone used please contact My ulternate Mobile No.9689946845 or Tel- 24330198

11th of Sep, 2009

To,
    Nokia Care Centre,
    Pune
    my mobile stolen dated 14.06.09 at 5.30 pm from karvenagar. i have file FIR to police station at warje police station the mobile details as follows
    Model : - Nokia 3110 C
    IMEI No.: 353081027526261
    Contact No.-9763099712
    please help me i have lost Many important data from my Memory card & many contact lost due to stolen my Handset please help Me if any query please contact My alternate No.9689946845.
    Email ID : sonawale_mahendra@yahoo.co.in

• Cu
      14th of Oct, 2010

Nokia Service Centre, Aundh is pathetic.

My Nokia phone was not getting switched on due to some problem. They told me it will require 3500 to repair (my mobile is in warranty period). After asking repeatedly why 3500 is required and which part of the mobile is damaged, they told me they need to clean the mobile then only they can tell which part exactly is damaged. But it will take 3500 maximum for repairing.

One more important thing about the service centre which surprised me is the behavior of their receptionist which is horrible.