Nokia—reliance Mobile — Prepaid / receiving unwanted smss

Respected Sir / Madam ,

MY REQUEST ( No : [protected] ) for Do Not Call Facility is regestered by SMS on 29 - Nov - 2007 and I have received the reply on the same day by SMS from Reliance Mobile NO :53733 at 01 : 00 :02 Pm that it will be activate within 45 days .However I am daily receiving SMS from from No : 51234 to call 51234125 and type my date of birth to stsrt getting my daily predictions .SMS for Free ! and call 1 Re/min ! i do not know who is Sending such SMSs and disuturbing me unnecessarily. I am neither his / their member nor the subscriber. I have already requested on the said No : 51234 by SMS to stop sending me such SMSs but of no avail and I am still receiving the SMS from him /them as usal.

Would you please look into the matter and see that sending me such UNWANTED SMSs by whomsoever he / they may be is stopped with IMMEDIATE EFFECT OR Else advise me the necessary action to bo taken by me against him / they .

you have promised me on 29 - Nov - 2007 by SMS that my request for Do Not Call Facility wil be active within 45 days.How then such thing can happen ? Just solve my problem for which act of kindness I shall be highly obliged of you .

Thanking You ;