Nokia Promo. Uk / fraud winnings

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

Copy of fraud follow-up e-mail with contact persons details:-
--- on tue, 17/6/08, nokia mobile promo wrote:

From: nokia mobile promo
Subject: shipment still in progress-tax problem has been encountered
To: harindar_s@yahoo.co.in
Date: tuesday, 17 june, 2008, 3:16 pm

Nokia uk promotions
2 queen anne's gate london sw1h 9aa
United kingdom.

Good day our esteemed beneficiary, please we would like to apologize to you for the misunderstanding and irregularities your delivery might have caused, we hope to resolve this as quickly as possible with your help.

We received some informations regarding a non-residential tax payment as sent to us from the british board of internal revenue who is currently in possesion of your parcel at the moment. they have investigated your delivery and have certified it genuiene to cross the shores of the united kingdom but this will not commence until you pay your taxes to the british government. we were informed that you might have received this same informations too. we tried to reach you on phone but the connection didn't go through.

Well mr. harindar singh, from our side here we have tried to make sure your winnings stay secure until it gets to you. all you have to do now is try to clear your taxes and your parcel is free to go. we have tried negotiations but all efforts have been denied due to the fact that the british government collects taxes on every pound that leaves and enter into the united kingdom.

Once again we sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this might have caused you and your family at this moment.

Regards

Mr. paul richardson
Promo- co ordinator
Tel: +[protected]
Fax: +[protected]
Copyright 2008 nokia.com.eng. all rights reserved
===================================================================
This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. it may contain
Privileged information. if you are not the addressee you must not
Copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. if
You have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify
The sender.
===================================================================

Comments

• Ka
      25th of Jul, 2008

HELLO SIR,
    I HAD RECEIVED A MESSAGE THAT I HAD WON IN NOKIA MOBILE PROMO ... FROM NOKIA.AGENTWESCOTT@YAHOO.CO.UK
    I NEED MORE DETAIL ABOUT IT

• Ka
      25th of Jul, 2008

I NEED MORE DETAIL ABOUT IT

• Mu
      31st of Aug, 2008

I have recieved an e-mail from NOKIAINC@LONDON.COM that i have won in the ongoing nokia mobile promo. i want to know whether its right or wrong and from whom i have recieved this e-mail, is nokiainc@london.com.

• Em
      13th of Sep, 2008

i had recieve a massage on my mobile that i have won 110, 000.00GBP in the nokia promo for this year.. I call and contact someone whose name is Evans Anthony John. and told me to transfer the mailing cost first byWestern Union. as the insurence paid by them. and I have to pay for the mailing. tell me what is that?

• Ne
      22nd of Sep, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam

I HAD RECEIVED A TEXT MESSAGE THAT I HAD WON IN NOKIA MOBILE PROMO ... FROM NOKIA.AGENTWESCOTT@YAHOO.CO.UK
    I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER IT TRUE OR FALSE...
    I NEED MORE DETAIL ABOUT IT.

Kind Regards
    Nehemaiah

• Sw
      23rd of Oct, 2008

jsu few days ago i received a message on my mobile that i have won uk 110, 000.00 pounds.i have already filled the payment release form which was sent by promotion co ordinator name paul richardson.jst want to know whether is it true that i have won that amount of money and a nokia mobile fone or its a fraud

28th of Oct, 2008

Dear,
    I'v got u'r masasge on 25 and still in searech of reality that the massage you'v sent is frourd or sth else.
    plz confirm me as soon as possible and kindly send me complete details that I can go further.
    Thanks!

4th of Nov, 2008

just 10 days ago i have recived a txt message from nokialinks that i have recived a amount of 147, 000 GBP pls tell me on whtr its true or flase thnak you waiting for your mail john

• Ib
      29th of Nov, 2008

it, s true or not tell us pls

• Ib
      29th of Nov, 2008

my phone no is 00249912300740

• Em
      28th of Mar, 2009

I recived message from nokia uk that i won 170, 000, oogbp plz send me complete details and tell me its true or flase

eman mohammed

jojo_8484@hotmail.com

• Ki
      19th of Apr, 2009

I recieved message from nokia uk that i won 110, 000, pounds please send me complete details and tell me its true or flase

kia_kyne25@yahoo.com

19th of Apr, 2009

FREND ITS FLASE, ,

CONPELATELY FLASE

SORY TOO BE THE ONE TOO BE TELING YOU THIS...

BLESIGN'S

REGRAD'S

Dr M A CARNARVORO

27th of Apr, 2009

i got a message it says you won500000 in nokia uk promotion i call them they told me to sent ur email id.I sent for them.I dond no also its true or false lets se

• Be
      13th of Jun, 2009

Dear sir,

I recieved a text msg on June 12, 2009 congratulating me of winning a Nokia Promotion prize money. I was told to email Nokiainc@london.com to lodge my claim. My number is 675-72100203.
    Please advice if this is true.

regards,

• Mo
      15th of Feb, 2010

hello my name is mohamad alayan i recieved a message on my phone saying that iave won 700, 000, 00 pounds so i want to confirm that and i want to know whats happining plz send message on my phone (0404559335) to know what can i do to claim my prize.

• Al
      7th of May, 2011

NOKIA UK PROMOTIONS

2 Queen Anne's Gate London SW1H 9AA
    United Kingdom.

VERIFICATION CONFIRMATION

SECTION A

Congratulations, we the staffs of NOKIA congratulate you as one of the lucky winner on this year NOKIA MOBILE PROMO. Your mobile number has been selected and has won for you the sum of £500, 000.00 GBP (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds). In line with the commemorating event marking our 42nd anniversary we rolled out over £16, 000.000.00 (Sixteen Million Great Britain Pounds) for our Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25, 000 company mobile numbers, and 30, 000, 000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which held up and conducted annually in Britain, London.

This promo is approved and licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). We look forward to provide the quality of our services to you. and all information concerning the facilitation of your claims will commence as soon as you fill and submit the NOKIA PAYMENT RELEASE FORM {section b and c} below this message.

Note: Your mobile number tagged to your winning verification number is

VERIFICATION NO.: UN:438-02-9

Every section on the form. to the best of your knowledge be correct so as to avoid any form of falsification which could render the form useless and might lead to disqualification.
    Note: that your funds have been insured and no deductions of any kind can be made on your funds due to the following reasons as follows below

(1) Funds has been Insured to an High Insurance policy that make it difficult to deduct from.
    (2) Beneficiary is the one to pay for any Imposed Charges against his/her funds.
    (3) The British Government stated in The BHC Law book 45-1 stanza 12, That winning funds should be remitted In exact value of amount won to winner.

YOUR WON PRIZE IS CONSISTING OF A NOKIA E63 SERIES MOBILE PHONE AND A SEALED WORLD BANK CHEQUE OF 500, 000 POUNDS ISSUED OUT IN YOUR NAME[ WHICH CAN BE CASHED AT ANY STANDARD BANK ] AND ALL NOKIA ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES REGARDING THIS PROMOTION.

DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF MONEY COMING IN A CHEQUE TO YOU, IT CANNOT BE SENT TO YOUR LOCAL DELIVERY SO THATS IS WHY WE ARE GOING TO USE A
    DIPLOMATIC SERVICE DELIVERY FOR THE OPTION YOU HAVE CHOSEN, AND THIS DIPLOMATIC SERVICE WILL DELIVER YOUR PARCEL TO YOUR DOORSTEP AND TO WHOSE SIGNATORY IS ON THE NOKIA PAYMENT RELEASE FORM.

...

SECTION B

OPTIONS FOR RECEIVING PRIZE (BANK TRANSFER OR COURIER DELIVERY)

1. BANK TRANSFER.
    (Premium Account = £850.00)
    This is also a fast way to send you your prize but you will be responsible for the opening of premium non-residential account of £850.00 (Eight Hundred and Fifty Pounds) which you will be required to pay before the bank will transfer your huge fund. On payment of the account opening deposit, the transferring bank will setup an online account in your name and your winning prize of £500, 000.00 will be deposited and transferred to your account.

For payment details and transfer requirement contact, will be available after the filled form
    Royal Bank of Scotland.
    Transfer Department.

2.CHEQUE DELIVERY VIA COURIER

Below are the four (4) courier service and their charges. Choose one of the courier service suitable and affordable for your cheque delivery.

Mailing: £610 { }

CCS

Mailing: £280 { }
    96hours delivery

NOTE THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITION
    You will be responsible for the courier fee
    The insurance fee and administrative charges will be handled by Nokia Inc
    Courier fee cannot be deducted from won prize due to the high bond of security on the prize.
    Payment must be acknowledged by courier before delivery is approved by the International Association of Gaming Regulators
    Any falsification of your details will render you disqualified because you will be assumed to be impersonating.
    Friend and relatives cannot redeem your won prize on your behalf because the certified cheque is covered by an IRREVOCABLE GUARANTEE BOND(IGB)
    To avoid double claim, impersonation and disqualification, all winning information should be kept strictly confidential

...

*Delivery Address{not P.O.Box}: ________________________________

__________________________________________________________

*PASSPORT NO. : ___________________________________________

NEXT OF KIN: _______________________________________________

*DECLARATION: I HEREBY SEND MY DETAILS/INFORMATION HEREIN THIS MAIL TO CONTINUE THE PROCESS/CLAIM OF MY WON PRIZE FROM NOKIA MOBILE PROMO. YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT OR DECLINE FROM THE OPTION BELOW TO BE ABLE TO CONTINUE CLAIMS.

I AGREE { } I DO NOT AGREE { }

*ATTESTATION:
    I ______________________________hereby confirm that all the information given above and attached copies of Identification is to the best of my Knowledge and is true and correct. Any tempering or falsification of the above data render this claim invalid and void.
    ______________________________

date.
    Been aware of all this, you are hereby advised to send a scanned copy of your identification to us Via email.

Congratulations once again.