Nokia Promo / scam

1 London, United KingdomLondon United Kingdom, LA, United States Review updated:
Phone: +447045778964 (Anytime)

Your mobile phone number was selected as one of the winning numbers in the nokia mobile promo for the europe and middle east region. this promotion is carried out to promote the use of nokia phones. please, do ensure to make good use of this very powerful nokia product and also tell your friends and family about nokia products.

You have won a nokia e90 phone and the sum of & pound;185, 000 and you are just a step away from claiming your prize. we hope you will enjoy it. a certified bank cheque for & pound;185, 000 (one hundred eighty five thousand pounds) has be written in your name: punjraj singh bhati and packaged with your new phone. it will be in our regional office in london, united kingdom.

To claim your prize you may come to london to pick up the prize within the next 2 working days. when you get to london, go to the nokia office at 2nd floor berkley square house berkeley square london w1j 6bd london united kingdom and ask for mr. robert keith. he will hand over your prize to you after proper identification. note: we do not handover prize to anybody else expect the person in question.

However if you can not come to london, please send us an email letting us know so that we can arrange for an alternative means of getting your prize to you in your country. please, note that you will have to bear any cost arising from any such arrangement.

Note that all prizes must be claimed 1 week after the message was received or the prize will be forfeited.

Please, reply or call me on phone to let me know when you are coming to london to inform me of the date so that an appointment will be booked for you. if you can not make it please also call my phone number now to notify me. +[protected]. attached is a copy of the certified bank cheque

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Congratulations once more.

Sincerely yours,

Mr. steve anderson
Claims department
Nokia cliams deparment uk
Secretary to the nokia mobile promo 2008.
+[protected] (anytime)

Comments

22nd of Aug, 2008

sir,
    iam ankit behl son of kiran behl many time iam claming for our price our mother get an sms regarding this pize so when we get our price of 200, 000 pound please send an sms at my mobile no. (9818387322)

• Pr
      13th of Feb, 2009

hello sir i got an sms from nokia which was an award won of 752000 GBP IN ONGOING NOKIA PROMO sir is this a real or this is a fake SMS plese ensure me and help me on the above

• Go
      2nd of Nov, 2009

I recived a mail on 10.10.09 informing about the NOKIA on its 142nd anniversary my e- mail got selected and won aprize of 250, 000.00GBS and asked me to pay 330.00GBS as cost of transfer
    please check whether its fake or not
    Pradeep

• Ha
      12th of Apr, 2010

Dear Sir,

Please find attached mail i received today.

nokia_verificationdept@london.com to me
    show details 11:09 (1 hour ago)

1 Bankside 110 Southwark Street
    SE1 0SU London
    United Kingdom

Verification Form

Good to hear from you regarding the NOKIA MOBILE PROMO. My names are Dr. Mike Baker. I am the Nokia Cash officer assigned to winners on the Mobile sweepstake.
    I wish to on behalf of all members and staff of NOKIA congratulate you on your win and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 142nd Anniversary Draws.

Please Note : after you have successfully filled the form, you are required to also send a scanned copy of your Passport Photograph (it can be your drivers license or international passport) attached to this mail and submit along with this form

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 142nd Anniversary Draws.

Yours faithfully,
    Dr. Mike Baker
    Tel: +44-703-593-8135
    Tel: +44-703-190-8554
    Fax: +44-700-609-9885
    Copyright ©2010 Nokia. All rights reserved.

• Um
      6th of May, 2010

Мои имя Умаркулов Хусан Умаркулович, умения моного сообщения передели в эти электронный почти, будь счастливо, я жду вам миледи...

• Sh
      24th of Jul, 2010

I Got the message in my mobile that I have won the Price money of 500.000Gpa, and they gave an mail_id of an courier service named MPC.EXCEL COURIER SERVICE and after that they said to pay an amount of 370GPA to my government in customs office for the delivery ... whether it is true or it is scam...? Reply please...I am waiting for your response

• Dr
      31st of Jan, 2011

NOKIA COPORATION, GREAT BRITAIN.
    COMPLEX THREE ARM ZONE P.M.B.141
    LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.

ATTN:Dr. Assefa Balcha Negwo,
    ATTN:Dr. Assefa Balcha Negwo,

This mail is to inform you that your delivery charges can not be deducted because your winning was issued out in Cheque, Hereby you are to convert the sum which you will choose to pay into USD, since it is difficult to get our currency in your country. You are to send the sum through western union or we will provide to you our account details for delivery charges to remitted within 72hours to enable us commence with your delivery to your address Address: Wollo University P.O.Box: 713 Dessie (South Wollo) Ethiopia.

I hope i have made you cleared.

Once again, we say congratulations..
    Thank you.
    Mr. Frank William
    Nokia Payment Department
    Phone Number:+447024080456

Since you can not meet up with the Delivery charges in other for your winning prize to be Delivered, We have come to conclusion that you hereby fill in this letter of Disclaimer so that your winning will be cancel from our Database, and it will be given to the less privileges once. Find Attachment form and fill it if you are no long interested or willing to follow our instruction so that we can Disclaim you from your prize immediately.

Once again, we say congratulations..
    Thank you.
    Mr. Frank William
    Nokia Payment Department
    This is the 3 rd message i received from the same source. I would like to know the genunity of this source that sends such messages. Please send me your Opinion!!
    Dr. Assefa Balcha Negwo
    anegwo@gmail.com

• Dr
      31st of Jan, 2011

The source has also sent me a declaimer form bearing a title "The JUDICIARY CROWN COURT LONDON" asking me to fill out as soon as possible. What a Puzzle??? Please answer me.
    Assefa Balcha Negwo.

AND SOUDIA ARBIA
    NAMBER FONE 00966596976479

• Ay
      8th of Jan, 2012

i am ayoola tajudeen ramoni, from kano, nigeria received a message on 7th January, 2012 which says ' nokia uk new year promo, your mobile phone no has won 90, 000.Pounds.Payment No.N91K, For claim send your details and mobile NO to this Email; nokia.lon@admin.in.th'. please sir, i want to know whelther this message is true or false. Thanks. My phone imex no is 358636047017370 nokia, model 1280

• Ab
      11th of May, 2012

Hi, I am Abdukareem Wasiu by name i received a message from Nokia uk promo, your mobile number has won 50, 000.00 Great Britain pounds, payment No.NK101 for claim send your Name, country and winning Number to this via email: nokiauk@english.tw and when i sent all the document I received a verification alert on my mail specify the courier charges which I have to pay to " British airway world Cargo" and said the name of Administrative officer is MRS ANNA VAN FRANK, and said the deadline is within seven working day. please confirm and notify me back if the information is true. pls make it faster.

13th of May, 2012

Hi

This is scam. Please ignore it.

For further detail, Please visit this link : http://conversations.nokia.com/2012/03/08/the-nokia-lottery-isnt-real-dont-fall-for-it/

Thanks
    Nokia India Team

• Gi
      30th of Oct, 2012

sir, i received message that i won 215 000 pounds with payment no:Nk015. My name is Nnodu Ginka. My country is Nigeria, Gender: female, Phone number: 08039595241, e-mail GINIKANNODU@.COM . Please sir, send to me how i can claim my money.