Nokia Promoclaim of euro750,000,00 gbp & nokia e smart phone

I got sms on 1st oct, 2012 at 5:42:19pm from +[protected]. The sms said that "our mob no has won euro750, 000, 00 gbp & one nokia e smart phone in nokia promo to claim send your name, age, add, mob no to "[protected]@live.com"
& tel +[protected].

I am disclosing my details below plz give me my prize money and nokia e smart phone as soon as possible:
Name: aashita dogra
Age: 19 yrs
Add: l-90d 3rd floor dda flats saket new delhi - 110017 india
Mob. No. : [protected]

Aa

Comments

Mar 10, 2008
    Nokia Promo - Scam and fake!
    Nokia Promo
    Malta

On the 7th March I received a call at 2.30am followed by an sms saying that i won £84,000 and that i needed to get back to them to claim the price. Like others i filled in a form. My doubts were confirmed when they asked for an online DHL or FedEx, etc. mailing service that should have cost £450. I sent them an e-mail stating that i refuse to pay such a sum. They never replied.

Jul 09, 2008
    Nokia Promo - Fake massage from uk
    Nokia Promo
    United Arab Emirates

I got a fake massage by sms your mobile number has won #182, 000.00 pounds on going nokia promotion email address [protected]@nokiauk.net tel no +[protected] and they are asking for claim money in my passport copy.

Terrible scam, beware all!

• As
      Jul 10, 2008

i got a sms saying that i have won gbp 172, 000/- in the ongoing nokia uk promos..is this tru or afake message ..?please reply me in my mail

Jul 31, 2008

very good

Aug 13, 2008

Y dont police take an action ...
    At present yesterday he send me SMS about this 11 august 2008
    He Had given UK coded mobile number But he asked me to deposit 600 euro's into NIGERIA bank account
    I have got surprised and chked over internet ... Gotto know about dis scam
    if some one is relly in search of that person

ozzero elohoro
    25airport
    nigeria

This was adress he gave me to send money through western union
    There should be unity in international officers to catch this criminal who make people loose every thing they have...I think There is group of people who r doing this robbery

[protected]@hotmail.com

name Dr.Tom

+[protected]

mail, nokia101ymail.com

Sep 24, 2008
    Nokia Promo - nokia sms

i just got txt message to my phone. that the message is congratulation that i won 220, 000 pounds. and i have to call the no.thru the promotion of nokia outgoing promo. its true or what?

Oct 18, 2008
    Nokia Promo - scam advertising
    Mauritius

I receive an sms on my phone which is the '+[protected]' on the 20th september 2008, that i won the sum of '172000 pounds on this year nokia promo'.and they say i must claim on an address e-mail; uknokia 1 @live.com and i must call on +[protected].what that ###ing scam you are joking with people and i want the claim is this is true ok!!!

• Ah
      Oct 20, 2008

i recieve an sms from number6596197972 that my number won 500, 000 pounds..on 07/10/2008. i clled this number but no one answer [protected] ...waiting for ur replay..thx

• Kr
      Nov 10, 2008

I have received sms on my mobile no [protected] from [protected] that they mentioned that your mobile number has won 172000 pounds in nokia 10th year anniversary promo for claims contact : [protected]@yahoo.com. Can this message is true. please inform on my email - [protected]@yahoo.co.in
    Thanking you
    yours truly
    krishna dighe

• Dr
      Nov 14, 2008

what is that all about? i've got a message saying i've won a sum of 172000 pounds! is it true or just a scam?

• Ji
      Dec 03, 2008
    Nokia Promo - NOKIA PROMO WINNER
    United Kingdom
    Phone: +[protected]

Hi I received the message 'Congratulations your mobile number has won 850, 000 on this year NOKIA PROMO for claims call +[protected], email [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ce
      Jan 23, 2009

its all fckin lie ppl...dun b stupid...dis is a scam a fraud..its all a game ..
    now after rplyin to dis msg these ppl r gonna ask 4 yr identification and som of yr personal infoo...dn they r gonna ask 4 a sum of money through which dey can transfer the check of amount u hve won...whf dis is lie...
    ppl dun b stupid...beware..
    someone somewhr is watchin all wht u r up too...
    soo becarfull...
    dese mofo ppl wont stop bothrin u...
    soooo ignore it..

• Le
      May 10, 2009

All these SMS are just a mere scam!!! Do not ever believe them!!!

• Na
      Jun 01, 2009
    Nokia Promo - claim for winning amount.i am recived the message from nokia promo.
    my motors
    [protected]@yahoo.com

i am recieved the message from ur company nokia promo and in this message u mention that my mobile phone number has won 500000 ok.so now what can i do you also give the number.[protected]

Jun 04, 2009
    Nokia Promo - SMS Winning
    United Arab Emirates

Sir, This morning 4th of June 2009 aroung 10:20 am I have received an SMS that I have won GBP500, 000/- towards ongoing Nokia UK promotion and I have to contact them on +[protected] and email address: winningsnokiaukpromo.com, please comment if this is true or a scam...

• Zi
      Jun 14, 2009

To,
    winningsnokiaukpromo

This morning 14th of June 2009 aroung 11:25 am I have received an SMS that I have won 500, 000/- towards ongoing Nokia UK promotion and I have to contact them on +[protected] and email address: winningsnokiaukpromo.com, please comment if this is true or...?

From
    Zia Butt
    Dubai
    U.A.E.
    email: butt.[protected]@yahoo.com

Jun 15, 2009

I received this nokia promo sms for half a million $ . When I called at the phone number given, there was person responding all the questions on the procedure for receiving the winning amount. It seems to be very systematic. Can we have this bug removed.

• Ap
      Jun 20, 2009
    Nokia Promo - WINNER OF 497,000 GB POUNDS
    United Arab Emirates

congratulation your number won 497, 000 GB pounds in the nokia uk promo.for claims send name and adressto email [protected]@winning.com or call +[protected]

• Mu
      Aug 30, 2009

hy
    I have written you Musli Beqiraj we address emali [protected]@nokiaoffice.org, spse I received a SMS in my telfoni number +[protected] I am the winner of Nokia Promo lotos, and for this reason that I want other information in this email.
    [protected]@gmail.com and [protected]@hotmail.com

• Jk
      Nov 02, 2009
    Nokia Promo - winning prize
    Singapore

i receive a sms say that i had won a 250000 pounds during nokia promo.is it true that nokia have this promotion? please send email to me .thank. email : [protected]@yahoo.com

• Mu
      Nov 05, 2009
    Nokia Promo - I have received sms that I won 500,000 GBP is it true?
    United Arab Emirates

I have received sms from Nokia promo that I have won 500, 000 GBP.Kindly let me know that is it true or not?

Please answer me, my e-mail address is [protected]@hotmail.com

• Rs
      Dec 14, 2009
    Nokia Promo - Lottery Scam
    Personal/Individual
    Toronto
    Ontario
    Canada

Today, December 14, 2009, @ 5:33:12 a.m., I received the following text messge:

"Conratulation! Your mobile number has won E650, 000.00 in the ongoing UK Nokia Christmas Promo.
    For Claim, call+[protected] and email: promo.[protected]@gmail.com""

It's your job to stop this scam and save people from misery!

• Ri
      Feb 08, 2010
    Nokia Promo - Lottery
    Malaysia

i will be a received 1 msg from [protected] and he said congratulations your mobile number has won 154, 000.00 pounds sterling in the on going nokia promo for claim call +[protected] or email [protected]@yahoo.com <--- if u thinks this is true plz reply the message cause i want to know ok...

• Mo
      Feb 08, 2010

Ok honestly... How many people call you randomly and say "Hey I just went to the bank and realized I have 154, 000$ I just don't feel that I need, I'll just call a random person and give it to them!" ... Really? ... I mean seriously... REALLY? ... No It's not real... IT'S A SCAM... Durrr.

• Tf
      Feb 22, 2010

I recently got an sms saying that my mobile no has won R65, 000.00 and they gave me a number to call and i did. Now they want me to send them a R210.00 aitime and my account number via sms to process the claim. If there is anyone with more information about this "Nokia yearly promo" can send me an email @ [protected]@gmail.com.

Your help will be highly appriciated.

• Ah
      Mar 08, 2010

i just got txt message to my phone. that the message is congratulation that i won 154, 000 pounds. and i have to call the no.thru the promotion of nokia outgoing promo. its true or what?

• In
      Mar 08, 2010

hej someone is jocking is this true??? did i won 500 000 pounds???

I HAVE ACCEPTED YOUR MASSEGE I HAVE THE PHONE NUMBER [protected]
    EMAIL:SWEET_L69

i had accepted ur massege, i have the phone number
    [protected]
    libya, tripoli (next tripoli college)

i had accepted ur massege, i have the phone number
    0021892libya, tripoli (next tripoli college)3216159

• Sh
      May 11, 2010

i had received ur massage.but what is the next step.even i called to you same day but u did't response on that no.[protected].even your site could not give exect information.so please suggest me how to ragistered .my cell no is +[protected].and my name is sharwan kumar, jajpur Road, Laxmi nagar, orissa,

thanx

• Ti
      Jul 10, 2010
    Nokia Promo - Fraudulent phone message
    Anjili
    Kenya

I have just received an sms via my phone that says "Your mobile number has won you 300 thousand Euros in the Nokia promo." A claim code is included, a phone +[protected], and an e-mail address "[protected]@live.it" via which i am supposed to correspond. Has anyone out there received a similar message?

• Me
      Oct 14, 2010
    Nokia Promo - Did i win?
    NOKIA
    United Kingdom
    Phone: +[protected]
    [protected]@live.it

i have just received an sms saying i have won 300, 000 dollars in a nokia promo.is it true?please reply via email adress:[protected]@yahoo.com or call [protected].thanks

• Ap
      Nov 18, 2010
    Nokia Promo - CLAIMING OF 100,000 POUND
    Nigeria

I Apostle Ambrose T. Ekabo of Nigeria, west Africa with phone No. [protected] received a text message of wining a end of the year promo of 100, 000 pounds with Ref No. 417. Give me details for claim.
    thanks.

• My
      Nov 18, 2010

A scammer is being scammed. Hooray!
    Oh yeah I received one of your scams. It has been forwarded to the 419 scam address.

• Md
      Jan 05, 2011

i recieve an sms from number+[protected] that my number won 290, 000 pounds..on 04/01/2011. i clled this number ( +[protected] toled me send e-mail in this address : [protected]@live.co.uk Can this message is true. please inform on my email : [protected]@yahoo.com

MD.HASSAN
    U.A.E
    Mobile : [protected]

• Mo
      Jan 16, 2011

I have received sms that I won E450.000.000 is it true?

Please answer me, my e-mail address is [protected]@yahoo.com
    Comments kuwait mopil n / [protected]

• Om
      Jan 22, 2011
    Nokia Promo - message of winning lottery
    nil
    Pakistan

i recieve a message today in my celular phone like this: Congratulation, your cell phone has won 500000 pounds in the ongoing Nokia Uk prom For claims Email:Coordinator.nokiaprom.[protected]@live.com or call in +[protected]/...
    tell me what is this?????

• Ta
      Jan 23, 2011

Don't send ANYTHING to [protected]@ymail.com
    as listed above. They are ALL scams.

• Mi
      Jan 31, 2011
    Nokia Promo - that my phone number has won 300 000 euros
    nokia
    Kenya

i was sent a messege that my phone number has won 300, 000 euros.
    kindly reply and let me know how i will collect the cash.
    thank you.