Nokia Promo / confermation of winning prize

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

I have also recieved same SMS that i have won 165000 GBP.They gave me their email i emailed them for verification.They send me a declaration form(No.CN503/09) & asked me to fill it scan and send through Email. the concern person name is Anderson joseph maxwell phone no.+[protected]. He told me that they will send my check through Courier for which I will pay 420GBR. Pls direcct me accordingly.

Ja

Comments

20th of May, 2008

i receved message showing that i won 472000pounds and confermation no and they ask me to pay 650 pounds but i said i can pay only on coming wednesday . but i read the gulf news i saw its a houx

anyway thanks

28th of May, 2008

i got a massage from +2348081253192 that ur mobile no. won 200, 000 GBP, and the received a verification mail from nokiapromo75@yahoo.com, than he ringed up me several times and said just transfer 595 GBP for DHL charges, his name is Anderson Joseph Maxwell, he sent me nokia winning certificate al well as letter of guaranty & his passport copy also,
    please beware !!!
    its scam or hoax

thanks

mandeep sandhu
    u.a.e.

• Is
      22nd of Jul, 2008

nokia.scam

Pls. try to catch those people who are manupulating your company, we are the victims of nokia scam promo

issah pinoy,

• Ra
      3rd of Nov, 2008

I have recieved SMS that i have won 500, 000.00 GBP.They gave me their email i emailed them for verification.They send me a declaration form & told me to fill it scan and send through Email. the concern person name is Mohammed Yusuf Ibrahim
    Tel: +44-704-575-6585
    +44-702-403-3898
    he gave me e mail id of one bank which is the media for transfer my payment . ( info@sterlingtrustbank.com)

PL... DONT BELIVE ON SUCH A FAKE MASSAGES OR MAIL.

• So
      20th of Apr, 2009

I also received an e-mail from the same person, Joseph Maxwell Anderson, telling me that I have been awarded a cash donation from Nestle Aid Organization for me to use as investment as what he said "to bring long lasting wealth for me and my family."

On his next e-mail he confirmed that I am a true beneficiary of the sum of 1, 671, 000.00 Pound Sterling. He even sent me a copy of his passport as Facial ID in compliance with the donation policy as what he said. He also gave this website http://www.nestleaid.org.uk.tt but could not be accessed due to broken link.

I know he will send me more emails on how to go through the claiming process that will lead to one thing as always, that I have to pay for courier service in order to claim the award.

What do say about this?

Sonjay

• Vi
      26th of Jul, 2009

hello

i want to know what nokia is doing to stop these people because those people that r not so intelligent can be scamed quickly, ,

its not good at all...try to stop these plzzzzzzz

thnx

• Vi
      26th of Jul, 2009

we all want help from you nokia...advise what we can do to these people or what are you doing to help us..

• Kh
      30th of Sep, 2009

DEAR ALL

I ALSO RECEIVED MESSAGE FOR THE SAME PERSON AS NOKIA CLAIMS OFFICER (AS HE SAID) AND SAME IS DOING ASKING TO PAY 1510 GBP AS TRANSFER FEES FOR /LLOYDS BANK-UK TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS: N 23 KINGSFORD AVENUE LLOYDS BANK ESTATE LIVERPOOL UK LONDON

PLEASE I WANT THE ADVICE FROM NOKIA UK AND LLOYDS BANK UK.

THANKS

KHALED SAYAH HAMADEH khalidhammadeh@yahoo.com

• Mr
      30th of Oct, 2009

I'm mrs kadiu from albania, as i see i am a victim of the same imposture!
    A person called Joseph Maxwell Anderson, send me an sms on my phone no, and he announced me for winning 500.000 GBP.
    I also send on his e-mail adress a copy of my id card, and details about my phone no!
    it's a shame for the nokia staff to allow all this !
    It's more than a year passed bye, and you still let them do the same under your company name!
    I am the last one of this trick, as i see i won't be the last of all!

• Ka
      28th of Jul, 2010

I RECEIVE TODAY 27/JULY/2010 FROM DR. JOSEPH MAXWELL SAYING THAT I WON A BIG GBP AMOUNT FROM COCA COLA FOUNDATION! WITHOUT THINKING IT I SEND MY CV & PASSPORT COPY AS PART OF THEIR REQUIREMENTS, I HOPE THEY WILL NOT USED IT FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSE! MY NAME IS LAILANE CUTARA

PLEASE ADVICE
    LAILANECUTARA@HOTMAIL.COM

• Ka
      28th of Jul, 2010

Please coca cola foundation do something about this !

2zDate: 27-07-2010
    Subject: Notification for Coca-Cola Foundation Cash Aid
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    This is to notify you that you have been chosen By the Board of trustees of the Coca-Cola Foundation based in the U.S.A, as one of the recipients for 2010 Cash Aid for your own personal, educational and business development.
    Coca-Cola Foundation was developed in 1936 by the Multi-Million groups, which was conceived with the objective of Human Growth, poverty eradication, Education and Community development.
    The United Nations (UN) and the European Union (EU), is donating five Hundred Million Great Britain Pounds, towards the Coca-Cola Foundation anniversary as specific cash aid to over 250 international recipients worldwide in different categories for business, educational and personal development, and at least 30% to be used by each for the development of his/her community.
    In line with the 74th year anniversary program, the United Nation and Coca-Cola Foundation has established and launched a satellite foundation in Africa and Asia and wishes to use this medium to introduce Coca-Cola Foundation Africa and Asia to the world.
    Based on the random selection exercise from the Coca Cola product purchase receipts and the Internet ip address, you were selected among the recipients to receive the sum of GBP 1, 671, 000.00 (One Million Six hundred and seventy one thousand Great Britain Pounds) as cash aid from the donations of the (UN) and the (EU)
    in accordance with the enabling act of Parliament.
    Kindly note that you are not the only beneficiary in your country and your country is not the only country that is benefiting from this donation, as recipients have been chosen from countries that are part of the United Nations and the European Union.
    The idea of this cash aid is that within ten years from now, there will be notable richness among many unusual people around the world.
    Coca-Cola Foundation, is one of the numerous bodies involved in the fight against global economic crisis, in line with this, we resolved to empower only recipients with laudable
    credentials, Skills and experience in leading/management so as to ensure adequate utilization of the cash aid, and also to ensure that beneficiaries will invest in organizations that will in turn provide job opportunities for themselves, and their community at large.
    This will empower so many people, and afford them the opportunity to get their lives to a stage where they had always wanted. Kindly note that you will only be chosen to receive
    the cash aid once, which means that subsequent yearly donation will not get to you again, so it’s your chance to spend wisely on something that will create a long lasting wealth to you and your family, and members of your community.
    You are required to contact your cash aid documentation officer with the below information, for documentation. Name: Dr. Joseph Maxwell Anderson/ Executive Secretary, London, United Kingdom, Ext Diplomat Tell: +44-702-405-1081 Fax: +44-870-495-8377
    Email: maxwelljoseph@sifymail.com
    Address: Government Buildings, Otley Rd, Leeds, West Yorkshire
    LS16 5PZ, United Kingdom.
    Kindly be aware that the Coca-Cola Foundation Board of trustees does not know you in person or your biography, this makes it impossible to identify you, or ascertain your credibility as to ensuring that your cash aid will be appropriately utilized.
    You are therefore required to send your C.V on your contact with your cash aid documentation officer.
    Curriculum Vitae (C.V) should contain as follows.
    Full Names: Gender: Date of birth: All Contact Address: Phone number(s): Fax Number(s): Occupation: Company Name: Marriage status: Nationality: Religion:
    Next of kin: State/Province: Country:
    Cash Aid payments are strictly administered by the respective/authorized payment offices of the Coca-Cola Foundation United Kingdom, under delegated powers from the (UN) United Nations and the (EU) European Union.
    Please endeavour to quote your CCFQC in all discussions.
    Click here to visit our website link http//www.cocacola.com/foundation and login your CCFQC at the top of the page, to get more info about Your cash aid.
    *Finally, all funds should be redeemed by their respective beneficiaries, not later than one month after notification, failure to do so, implies that the beneficiary is a ghost, and as such, cash aid will be cancelled and reserved for next edition.
    On behalf of the Coca-Cola Foundation, Board of trustees, kindly accept our Warmest congratulations.
    Yours faithfully, Rev. Richard O’Riely Coca Cola Foundation, U.S.A

31st of Oct, 2010

In letter there is information that somewhere in bank of nigeria are some money (huge money) which must be send to me as a owner. I must say that many years ago I believe those liars and try to help. I even send them money to pay some documents. It was big amount for me which I send. Of course I lost it because I send money twice and everytime was something more to be paid. Money which I send was borrowed and I lost that. Now after years I still have financial troubless because of that. Collectors from bank want me to pay back but I can't because I have no money.

On this time, years ago I even go to other country about 1000miles away to pick up the person from the airport, of course this person was not in aircraft. Spend money for petrol which was borrowed as well. Because of that all troubles I lost house, wife take my son and find some other friend to live.

I stay all alone, my problems because of my stupid stay with me, and will stay forever because I have no chance to pay back all this debts which I make. Now as lonely bent person want to say anyone who has receive a similar message, do not trust them, they just want to scam You. They have no feelings and don't care what going to hapend with You if You do same stupid think like I did. Im 29 years old person which lost everything, 29 years old bankrupt!

Wife left me because I make so huge debts and take my son away from me, all savings, job, and past last four years everyday debt collectors wisiting me to pay back money which I don't have. I lost my life because is no chance to earn so much money and pay back that debts. For some people this money are not big but for my was and are beyond my possibilities to earn. Im sure there is more people like me which lost everything because they believe promises of better life, don't be another. Don't trust them.