Nokia - Nokia 5200 Iu / dissatisfied with nokia after sale service

1 India

(At present today dated 28 september 2007) I have mobile of nokia my cell model is nokia 5200 iu am using my mobile as in few days it gives problem as keypad not working I took my mobile to nokia service centre (X zone in mani majra chandigarh) as my mobile is under warranty nokia repairs it but know new problem arises in mobile in few days again as it will receive no signal I have given my cell again in nokia service centre (X zone in mani majra chandigarh) on 16th august and my cell was returned to me on 9th of the september after repair but I have not received my mobile as its body is changed to an old one and that body is duplicate and problem of no signal is not yet solved again my mobile is taken for repair know my cell is returned to me on 27 september but still my mobile is not repaired there is still the problem of no signal I am very dissatisfied with nokia after sale service know today 28 september I am again going to give my mobile for repair to another nokia service centre which is in sector 35 chandigarh I am very much excited about my new mobile but know I am very dissatisfied with nokia I dont know from now onwards how much time will it take to repair my mobile. Beware!