Nokia N82 / shame of you nokia

India Review updated:

I have purchased a Nokia N82-1 Black handset on 1st October 2009 with IMEI [protected](Product Code 0561049).
Next month onwards, I am having complaints with its internal headset.The problem is that, while on a call, the sound
breaks, lags or sometimes no sound.Also the handset hangs and restarts often while on operation.I had given the
handset to Nokia Care (LM Service, Kochuparangottu Buildings, T B Road, Kottayam, Kerala, India) soon and got it repaired
after a week.After somedays, the same complaints came back.Again I gave the handset to them and the same process
continued 3 times again.They make some adjustments with the handset and gives back as usual everytime.

On 17 July 2009, the fourth time time I had given the hanset with Job Sheet No [protected]/090717/1 to the same Nokia Care.
They told me they are handing over the handset to Nokia Care Head Office at NewDelhi this time for repair which I
suggested them last 2 times when the handset was given for repair.And till now I have no information about its status.

A handset which is of comparatively good price which I have purchased coz of my desire to have an N-series is with the
Nokia repair section for nearly 2 months(total days during the 4 times of repair).And that too happened before the warranty
expires(in 10 months time).Shame of you Nokia for your product quality and poor customer service.And I have no belief the
complaint will be rectified this time atleast.The warranty exists 2 months more(to become 1 year) and if the complaint
comes again, they will charge me for the repair.Actually I don't have any idea what to do, and so I invite your kind
attention in this matter.

Your Faithfully,

Ajo Koshy Joseph

Contact : ajokoshy@gmail.com, +[protected]

Nokia N82

N  25th of Jan, 2011 by

Nokia N82 - harassing service by nokia care Rishikesh
mobile user

This is about Nokia Care Rishikesh. I went to them for a new body for my n82, which was out of warranty period. When I called them they told me that it will cost me 2800/-. But when I actually went there. They told me that the whole body is going to cost me around 4000/-. I ordered for the front panel and keypad only. I was told that it will take within one month. After several callings and after 1 and 1/2 months, they told me that the body has arrived. I gave them my phone. But I was surprised that when they returned the phone only half of the parts were assembled to the phone. They told me that right now only this has come and I have to wait some days for the remaining part. The worst thing that happend when I got my phone back was all the keys of the keypad stopped working. When I asked them about that they didn't have a satisfactory answer. And I still didn't get the remaining part in 4 months. I don't know what to call this. This kind of care centres are erasing all the goodwill and reputation earned by Nokia. It looks like vegetables vendors are trying their hands in repairing such a revolutionary invention as mobile phones, with such a big brand as nokia. Total fraud!
-Rajneesh Raturi