Nokia N73 Music Edition / poor quality product!

I am proud and I feel privilege that I am associated with Nokia (Connecting people private operator of india) but I feel sorry to say that your services are like government departments once customer is buy your handset you think that you had become a dictator and customer is will act as puppet. Which is not good for future. because day by day market is going competitive. Sorry to say your services is very very poor.

I submitted my set nokia n73 ME at nokia care center Phase 5 mohali (I m sorry to say these words persons associated with such an reputed concern, they don't even know how to behave with customers, they use very rude language) 02-August-2007 and received on 14-august-2007 but problem as not resolved no display changed and more over ear piece is damaged and whole body had lots scraped. Needs to be display & handset body to be changed as per new job sheet mention. Again i am submitted my handset same day to Nokia care with new jobsheet after discussion with Nokia Careline executive (Reshma & Shashi). Till date i am not get any status and phone.

Charanjit Singh

A  20th of Apr, 2009 by
yea 100% same prob for me too. I bought mu Nokia N73 Music edition no more than 06 months, it 's Automatically switch off, I format it several times phone memory and memory card but atill having the same problem.
I think i'm an idiot because wasting my money on a poor product..,

please help to recover my issue,

Nokia Logo Nokia