Nokia N73 / do not buy nokia, they suck!
I purchased a Nokia N73 Music Edition on 24th December from their dealer SIMTEL Mobile Planet at RT Nagar. It was supposed to be preloaded with 100 songs (Legends), but there were none. The package did not consist of a scratch code, nor is the 2Gb Mem is pre-loaded. I complained to the dealer, he asked me to contact Nokia Careline. When I contacted Nokia, they asked me to discuss with dealer. They did give me some code which didn't work. I have spoken to them at least 5-6 times but they are unable to even tell me when will the problem be resolved. On top of that they have been extremely discourteous in their conversation with me. I am sure there is no pre-loaded music in the memory. All they have to do is to take the 2Gb mem and load it at their center, but I don't know why they are not doing this. I am sure there is something seriously wrong with Nokia. I am convinced the attitude at Nokia is "SELL-AND-FORGET".
I am planning to put this episode in the newspapers shortly. People who are thinking of changing their mobile - pls do not buy NOKIA. They suck...
More Nokia N73 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - International calling offer 971556682088
- Nokia - unethical behaviour
- Nokia - my order number:#22544 dated 28/08/2018
- Nokia - nokia 6
- Nokia - windows phone end of support