Nokia N72 / slow gprs speed even on edge and often no gprs at all

1 India Review updated:

I have been using Mobile OFFICE service from Airtel for the last 2 years. It gave me a fair speed of 5Kb/s in my non EDGE phone. Now I get 7KB/s in my EDGE enabled phone. But my friends get abot 20KB/s download speed in their edge enabled phones in the same area.Why the discrimination??

Often the local tower crashes n i am berieved of the GPRS facility for days.

I live in DumDum area in kolkata.

Comments

As
  26th of Sep, 2007
Nokia N72 - Services is not good!
India

I am using Nokia N72 which had some problem and I took the same to the Nokia Care run by HCL in Sector 2 of Noida. Till now I am given dates to collect my handset but when I used to reach there, the response was same "After 5 days".

Sw
  29th of Jan, 2010
Nokia N72 - i have lost my mobile in my college
India

i have lost my mobile nokia n72 in my college while i am wrighting the exam i kept my mobile in my bag out side examination hall

Vi
  29th of Jan, 2010

exam me leke nahi jate...tum munna bhai mbbs ho kya?

Dr
  6th of Mar, 2010
Nokia N72 - theft mobile
doctor

hi!
i lost my mobile on mar.3 2010, when i was going back to my home from market by rikshaw at 9 pm.

colour : black

IEMI NUMBER :359400004251178

LAST INCOMING NUMBER : 9413717325

SIM : 9461338383 .

THANK YOU .

Ve
  25th of Jul, 2010

I have been using Mobile OFFICE service from Airtel for the last month. It gave me a fair speed of 5Kb/s in my non EDGE phone. Now I get 7KB/s in my EDGE enabled phone. But my friends get abot 20KB/s download speed in their edge enabled phones in the same area.
Why the discrimination?? Kindly help me to get out from this issue

I live in tamil nadu

Ve
  7th of Jan, 2011
Nokia N72 - i missed my mobile
nokia
India

I hav mailed to cop@vsnl.net for recovery of my lost mobile phone on 04th Jan 2011 and till now there is no response. Please help me in finding out my mobile. Details are as follows:
Phone model: Nokia n 72.

21st of Jul, 2011
Nokia N72 - losing my mobile phone
nokia
India

I had given my phone to the repair known shop but he vanished with my phone by completely vacating the show permanently... how can i get it back or trace my cell phone...?