Nokia/n72 / mobile repairment in warranty period

India Review updated:
I had given my nokia n72 mobile to nokia care (Citi communication gandhi chowk sonepat) on 31/oct/2007 for repairing. My warranty period is running. They ask me to come on 14/nov / 2007
But no response has been given till now. They are not dealing with me properly. My job sheet number is [protected]/071031/82.

Comments

Vi
  1st of Oct, 2007

Nokia India - Nokia N72 - Software problem
India

I purchased a nokia n72 which not giving me a good service, i given it to repair, where i purchased but they taken 15 days then also my phone have the same software problem. Don't buy this mobile.
Sa
  8th of Sep, 2008
I have purchased Nokia N72 model on December 25th 2007, and the mobile stop functionaling on June 2008. I have given this mobile to the local Nokia services centre (Nokia care - Jyothi communication - Chennai), The dealer told me that the moblie stop functioning due to Water loggin and this is not covered under warranty period and the estimate provided to repair the same was 1300 and the time taken to repair the same was 1 week.

What amuses me is that in spite of the mobile not being subject any water not sure how it could cause water logging, the dealer claims that it can happen due to sweat also.

Inspite of taking 2 weeks time, the dealer claimes that the mobile cannot be repair and they have been provided VERY BAD customer service.

Request you to provide me the requeire assitance on this matter.

Regards,
Saleem.S
Bh
  29th of Jul, 2010
I have the similar story but that is 2008. but this has happened to me recently.my job sheet no.889433527/100702/7they said it liquid damaged. you get it repaired from the local market. this is the feedback we are getting from the nokia people. what is the point of buying the nokia handset, when the nokia people themself can't repair. they don't have manner how to speak to the customer whether its care centre or customercare.
Please help me out.