Nokia N72 / phone not working

1 India Review updated:

I purchase d nokia n72 model cell phone from kasargod, kerala nokia show room on 09/08/2007, only one phone was on display and its seal was in open condition, since it is a show room I believed the people. Right from the day one I started facing problem with the phone, it was hangs frequently and all of sudden screen goes blank. I went to nokia care center twice but to no use, they could not repair it and on 27/08/2007 they sent it to ernakulam branch for repair. I found nokia show room staff selling second hand mobiles to customers, I suspect they sold me defective second hand mobile to me. I request concerned persons to replace my phone with new piece and take necessary action against staff.

Comments

• Ab
      13th of Aug, 2007
    Nokia 3230 - Phone not working
    India

The model which I have is the worst phone ever manufactured by any Company. It hangs all the time, it restarts all the time. Ask what not are the problems I face. I still have the same phone because I want to show the innocent people that NOKIA is cheating the consumers by selling bad and dirty phones. I will surely go to Consumer forum and claim the damages one day. Inspite of giving my phone for repair so many times, there has been no progress.

The phone model is NOKIA 3230.

My dear countrymen, I request you all not to buy Nokia phones. They are not only charging more for the consumer but are also cheating us by not providing good service.

• Pr

..//., /

• Vi
      24th of Aug, 2008

my nokia3230 phone is not properly work
    problrm is phone is atomaticaly swich off
    i replace a bettery

• Vi
      13th of Feb, 2009

NOKIA N72 IS A DAMM SIMPLY IT IS A DUMB PIECE, , , REASONS FOR THAT R AS FOLLOWS
    1) FIRST OF ALL IT HANGS
    2) VIRAL ATTACKS
    3) RUNS VERY SLOW
    4) POOR SOUND QUALITY WITH THE HEAD PHONE
    5) N72 FAILS ITS QUALITY COMPARING WITH SONY ERICSON
    SO PLZZZZZZZ I'M REQUESTING THE MANUFACTURER NOT DESIGN SUCH KIND OF PHONES IN THE MARKET IT SIMPLY DESTROYS THE THE NAME OF THE NOKIA COMPANY...