Nokia N70 Music Edition / mmc card not detect in my new mobile

1 India Review updated:

I have bought the mobile N70-Music Edition on 14th feb. I found that memory was not detecting. I was out of station that time. So it has taken 5 days to complaint at Nokia Care centre. I have logged the case on 20th feb. They have deposited my mobile from that day. But till now they have not given any replacement. Every week they give next 7 days date only. Very bad mobile and service!

Comments

• Ro
      11th of Sep, 2007

I have nokia N70 mobile, which i bough from SUBHIKSHA SHOP just 10 days ago. But i am facing a problem with this, the vibrator does not stop even after message or call is received by me. So i have to switch off my mobile to avoid this situation again and again.

• Ro
      11th of Sep, 2007

Hi i brought a nokia n70 from uk. Its a 2005 model. An original nokia made from finland. But i was using a duplicate charger now a days it is taking a lot of time to charge my phone. I showed it to a shop they told me it a problem with its ic. Anyone suggest please.

22nd of Sep, 2007

Hi I also bought N70 Music Edition in one of the retail stores in the Philippines. All I wanna do right now is post as much complaints as possible in the internet for having the junk cellphone and the junk Nokia service center support! I only had the cell phone for a week with alot of problems. It freezes and the LCD flickers! they have replaced the LCD and it is still doing the same thing! They manufacture the cellphone and could not even fix it! And worst of all, wont even replace the unit.

• As
      28th of Dec, 2007

I am not able to download themes now..it always gives me an error unable to download..series 60 skin support version 0.00 eror..i have formated my phone memory using nokia software updater on my pc as well as formatted memory card..but still its same...while downloading those themes which i had downloaded previously downloaded n then deleted n giving same error..plz sendme any trick to solve this issue as soon as possible

• Er
      3rd of Jan, 2008

Same experiences with my daughter's Nokia N73 Music Ed. NOKIA IS THE WORST IN AFTER-SALE SERVICE at least here in the Philippines. I REPEAT, NOKIA IS THE WORST IN SERVICE.

• Ha
      6th of Jan, 2008

i purchase a n-70 M E .after that we face battery backup problem.i charge my battery fully but without use of fone battery discharge automatically with in 4-5 hrs.i go to check my mobile at nokia care centre -korba-chhatisgarh they load a new software.but battery back up problem is continue.

• Ta
      1st of Jul, 2008

I purchase a N-70 Music Edition .after that we face battery backup problem. I charge my battery fully but without use of fone battery discharge automatically with in 4-5 hrs. I go to check my mobile at nokia care centre -korba-chhatisgarh they load a new software. But battery back up problem is continue.

2nd of Aug, 2008

i purchase nokia n70. the front led is not blink how to activate the front led in nokia n70 music edition

2nd of Aug, 2008

how to activate the front led in nokia n70 music edition

• Ab
      9th of Oct, 2008

set is N72 (
    bought - delhi nokia priority (brand new b4 six months)
    home town -U.P
    plz give urs suggestion soon to take action

8th of Nov, 2008

i buy a mmc .how it can work in my nokia n70 .i download songs in to it but it can not play these songs. tell me the requirments or software which make it able to work

12th of Jul, 2009

i am having nokia n7omusicedition. i am using this mobile for past 2 year now i have a problem that when i call any body or if anyone calls me automatically the mobile will open gallery, radio, loud speaker and then the call is ended.tell me solution for this problem.for this i am not using my memory card also.

27th of Jul, 2009

I purchase a N-70 Music Edition .after that i face battery backup problem. I charge my battery fully but without use of fone battery discharge automatically with in 4-5 hrs.
    m facing very much trouble...plz plz get a cure