Nokia N6120 / poor product
I have been loyal to Nokia since mobile phones were introduced – liking it for it’s easy navigation & user friendly features. Despite advice from younger users not to buy Nokia and to explore my options which are wide and varied, I still chose to buy a Nokia last month N6120.
Much to my disappointment, the brand has not lived up to delivering the customer experience that many expect of Nokia. I have taken the phone back to your Care Centers twice, with your customer service agents telling me it’s a software problem. They have reset factory settings, (I guess they never tested the features after servicing) and the phone still fail to do a simple feature – allow me to update/add phone numbers to existing contacts. I have visited the center twice and I am very frustrated with the time spent with no results. I travel 80% of the time and cannot afford the time to be dealing with my phone problems.
Here are my problems:
• Cannot create or update existing contacts
• Messaging – does not allow you to edit numbers when you are overseas e.g. if you need to insert a + on it. Only shows names. I am told this is a feature of the N series and sorry, I will have to go back to the dark ages, copy the number and add or edit my entire phone book of 400 names in advance!!!
One thing is certain, I will no longer be buying Nokia. It seems to have lost it’s competitive edge with their N series. From now on, I will use the IT forums and blogs to check out the best phones available out there – they are the best reality checks, right out of the mouths of consumers!
More Nokia N6120 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks