Nokia N-72 / nokia is not giving my phone back

To
management,
Nokiacare

dear sir,

I have given my Nokia N72 for minor repair at your service center (Star Mobitel Pvt Ltd., G-26 lower ground floor south extension-1.)
under the Job Sheet No.[protected]/ 080202 / 26, on 2nd feb 2008.But I have not get my phone back till date.

In starting service center told me that my phone have a big problem and it is with Head Office, For six months they promised me to
give my phone back as soon as it came back from head office.
In about august they had told me the truth that my phone is misplaced by them. They asked me for a substitute and they offered me a used phone i refused this offer because my phone was new.
Then they offered me a new phone and asked me to pay some money. I was totally shocked, when The guy Tiwari (employee or boss i dont know) asked me to pay 6000 Rs. but the cost of new N72 was only 7800 then. They were ready to adjust just 1800 Rs. only as compensation and as cost of my N72.
I refused this silly offer then i sent mail to NOKIA CARE.
My query is in the notice of Nokia authorities for about two months but it is still pending.
I made calls to Nokia care at the phone no. +[protected] and spent about hundreds of rupees in conversations.
So this is the limit of my patience as i am mentally harassed and also suffered physically as i have visited your service center n number of times. If this is happening at your authorised service center then god may help to other once as this also brings bad name to Nokia also.
THIS IS MY LAST AND FINAL REQUEST TO nokia.
IF YOU CAN NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEM THEN PLEASE SAY "NO" CLEARLY AND SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM IS, I WANT THE SAME PHONE WITH WARRANTY OR A NEW PHONE.
As it is a clear case of cheating and customer harassment.
I am waiting for a positive reply from your side.
Otherwise i am ready to fight a legal battle also. Because you can not understand my suffering as you know the importance of phone in nowadays.
Sincerely yours,
Dharwinder singh rattanpal.
+[protected].

Comments

An
  4th of Sep, 2007
Nokia N-72 - Forced to pay for repairs within warranty period
India

I purchased a NOKIA-N-72 ESN/IMEI No. 359400002250537 warranty reference no.APAINY082984344 from authorized dealer at Pune.This mobile phone developed some problem i.e the three buttons stopped working properly.I took the said mobile with relevent documents to the dealer who directed me to service center (Bright point India Pvt Ltd, Pune-Satara Road) which is at the totally other end of the dealer's shop .

At the Service Center I was made to wait for a long time before they could attend to me. When I explained to them the problem , they asked me to deposit the set on a job card on which they mentioned that it was subject to technical verification for liquid logged and tampering of handset.

I insisted that there was no case of liquid logging as rest everything else was functional.However ,they insisted that whatever is mentioned on the job card has to be accepted or they will return the set. I had no choice but to leave it for repairs.I was asked to call them after 15 days and confirm.

When I tried to call the service center on the given number there was no response.After a couple of my personal visits I could manage to get the mobile set after almost more than a month after paying Rs 1000/-. The very next day I realized that the Audio of the handset was not working properly. I took it to the dealers again who told me to take it to the Service Station again.

This time I took it to one Akshay Telecom at 25/3 Satpute Bhavan,Shivajinagar,Opp PMT Depot,Pune.Once again the handset was given to them and again on the job sheet no.057434038/070806/7 dated 06 Aug 07 they endorsed the same old tactical remark that subject to technical verification for liquid logged and tampering of handset.Now I am again being asked to pay as again they say that it was liquid logged .

I have been without a mobile handset for over three months now. This is how nokia and it's authorized dealers and service centers are making money. If they had repaired the set for liquid logged then how within a couple of days same problem crops up and again one is being pressurized to pay when on both the occasions the set was under warranty period.

Ha
  18th of Sep, 2007
Nokia N-72 - Poor service!
India

I have N-72 mobile , few days it fall own and after that it was not working.So I have visited NOKIA CARE CENTER, HADAPSAR, PUNE (Useless Center) (Job No 10/33).

1.On first visit i have been told it costs me Rs 450 /- for repair and it will take two days.

2.I went after two days to collect my mobile,then they have informed that it costs 2500 Rs and it takes minimum 4 days.

3.After 4 days i went there and they told IT CAN NOT BE REPAIRED and charged Rs 57 .

Its Hell... who knows if they only have spoiled my mobile. How can Representative from Nokia Care can do like this to a Customer. This shows their level of skill and 3rd Class Service.

Hopeless Service from Nokia and I will suggest all readers not to go for NOKIA... Useless Mobiles n Service. Looking forward to hear from Nokia Care - Manager - South Division to look into this, if he/she feels a bit RESPONSIBLE.

Sk
  8th of Dec, 2007
Nokia N-72 - Poor Service
Nokia
India

Our Nokia N-72 model was given to Nokia Customer Care Centre at Hill Road Bandra whcih is under warranty, as the keypad was not working properly. We have deposited the set and was asked to come next week and will inform whether the defect is covered under warranty or not. When contacted after one week, they asked for charges of Rs. 1500/- for repair or Rs. 250/- if we don't want to repair. About this condition, they have not mentioned in advance and charging of Rs. 250/- is totally unjustified.