Nokia N 70 / misleading behavior at nokia care agra

1 India Review updated:

My cell ph all of a sudden stopped working, when I went to nokia care cente they told me there was some water which has gone inside the phone so warranty is void & i'll have to pay 1500 as repair.
When I objected to it saying there is no such incident of ph coming in contact with water to refused to listen.
Some of my friends also faced this problem, they say its the best excuse that they have.

I just want to say if nokia 's intentions are such then they should close these shops called nokia care.
We consumers are not fools & we know it better how to operate phones

Comments

• Ba
      25th of Aug, 2007
    Nokia/N-70 - lost mobile

Dear sir

It is to inform you that my cell phone make Nokia-N70 music has been lost while travelling from Delhi Cantt to Laxmi Nagar New Delhi on 24th Aug 07 at about 1900 hrs. The IMEI No. of my cell phone is --------351863010735963-----------.An FIR has been lodged at Shakarpur Police Station New Delhi on 24th Aug 07.you are requested to take immediate action in BLOCKING The Cell Phone completly to avoid further use by anybody.
    My service provider was Air Tel & the Connection No was 9810705138.
    Immediate Action is requested.
    Thanking you
    yours,

Bal Mukund Singh
    Email:balmukundsingh11@yahoo.co.in
    Contact No.: +919910581618

• De
      26th of Apr, 2008
    India

My name is Deepak Garg, I bought a new N 70 against Bill in November 2007 and the Serial no is 356294017910224, when i dailed the phone the loudspeaker and media Player of the phone automatically get on, and the phone will get disconnected. I have taken my phone to nokia care in pitam pura where they have told me about the software problem of the phone, they have loaded the software again and give to me, that problem again come when i left that place. Then i have shown my phone to Naraina Nokia care Centre on 4 th April they told that this problem will be solved, u have to leave the phone for 10 to 15 days, after 10 days i got my phone and after that, that problem aries again, i have gone their again and told that person, he told me that this has to send to our head office for repair. After 15 days they have given me the phone agains and it works properly only for 1 day and that problem is started again. Even they have put the phone for 2 days for quality check also, But i dont get favourable response.

So i have decided to go to consumer Court for this bad service provided by Nokia.

My no is. 9810182182

26th of Apr, 2008

Hi my handset have simmilar problem.
    Anju
    (http://www.shoppingsurat.com)

26th of May, 2008

my handset have same problm

• Pr
      3rd of Mar, 2010
    Nokia/N-70 - lost mobile
    airtel
    download-arena.co.in

sir, myname is mulsaniya pragnesh k.
    my mobile phone is stolen .so i request you to help me for find out my mobile.

name:Mulsaniya Pragnesh k.
    Missed date:3/3/2010
    IMEI No.:358080019465558

• Pa
      28th of Sep, 2010

hi i have a problem to my imei . that has been changed. so pls help me.

• Gu
      28th of Oct, 2010
    Nokia

Hi Sir/Mam,

I have lost my mobile phone Nokia N70-1 Music Black.
    Its IMEI No is--351863013909169

Kindly help me in tracking this mobile.

Thanks and Regards
    Rohit

• Ki
      29th of Apr, 2011
    SRI SAI PHARMASURGICALS
    India

I LOST MY MOBILE PH ON 22-04-2011 WHILE I M TRAVELING BY BUS IN THAT TIME I AM USING IN THAT CELL PH NO 9743344448