Nokia Model N72 / poor service!
I purchased Nokia Make Handset Model N-72 Sr No.[protected] from your Priority Dealer AIR CONNECT, Sector-14 Shopping Complex, Gurgaon (Haryana) vide Bill No.3260 Dated 5.8.2007. After use of 2-3 days I observed that Noise clarity is not good & process is very slow. When I used the cable with PC that No response to Mobile - conveyed the same to your Priority Dealer Also & on thursday I observed that Mobile set is hanged after 1-2 minutes. I contacted to Customer Care [protected] & they give some suggestions one of them is "Take out the Battery & Insert Again - may run". I adopted this system.
I visited the Dealer on 11th August, 2007 along with Mobile Set & PC Cable & explain the problems in details. First of all he is not accepting the complaint & told contact Nokia Care Center or we will send the same for repair. But I requested him to replace my Handset with New One as this is only 4 Days old but he refused to accept my request & told - There is no replacement Policy from Nokia only repair is possible during warranty - After Open the Pkt & left our show room there is no guarantee or our responsibility of the Product - ONLY NOKIA WILL TAKE CARE CUSTOMER.
After several requests they received the Handset & kept with him for repair. Now set is lying with Dealer Show Room.
On 13th August, 2007 I called the Dealer & confirmed regarding Action taken for New Mobile Set. He confirmed we sent the same for repair to Nokia Center & will provide you the Job Priority No for follow up with them only. Next I received the call & told Problems in Memory Card (Observed Defective) we repaired at our shop only. I told now I required only New Mobile Set as from the 3rd day of purchase there is regular problem in the Mobile Set so I required New Set Only.
On 14th I contacted the Dealer for New Hand Set & told come to my shop & discuss the issue - you are bound the get this set only. After discussions he told bring all the documents of Mobile - it will take 8-10 days. I agree to give all the things but he told you must bring the Packing Box Also. On this I told sir you concern with Mobile, Accessories, Mobile Bill why you are pressuring me to bring the Pkt & confirmed him I throw the Pkt after taken the mobile & it is impossible for me to arrange the same Pkt - I do not understand why the Dealer is asking for Packing Material.
Now I lost my faith in Nokia & never recommend any one to purchase Worst Quality Product Hand Set of Nokia as they are not customer oriented & No Policy to give Value of Customer Hard Earned Amount.
In my opinion -
1. There is no Quality System in Nokia & all products are coming in market without any quality check,(2) They are not giving the full value of customer money because of inferior quality product,(3) Dealers are not well aware regarding Nokia Policy & No display of the same at Show Room & they have only repeated standard answers .,(4)Nokia & Dealers are making Profit their own profit on account of Customer Hard Earned Amount for sale of Worst Product, (5) A day is not so far when customers will close the eye’s from this Brand Name & then they will open their eyes to give the service /Full Value of Customer Hard Earned Money of customer.
Now I request your goodself please take strict action against Nokia (Manufacturer of Mobile) who is producing such inferior quality product which is causing the main Customer Harassment & Mental disturbance because lost of his Hard Earned Amount.
Now I am no more interested to get the Repaired Set as I lost my faith in Nokia. Only one thing I required is REFUND OF MY HARD EARNED AMOUNT FROM DEALER OR NOKIA.
I have also sent the mails to the following Nokia Higher Authorities
Mr. Arya Suominen-V.P.,Mr.William Plummer-V.P.-External Affairs,Mr Yolande Pineda- ,Mr. Birgit Opladen,Mr Ai Fong Wong-,Mr. Eddy Rizk-, Mr. Anne Eckert- Diretor Communication of Nokia & sent e mails to Nokia India - firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org,aikon)email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com &firstname.lastname@example.org
But failed to get any response from any one till date so I think No one is interested to give any action to customer.
Treat it most urgent- take immediate steps to avoid Customer Harassment because of Worst Quality Product of Nokia available in Market. I am not interested to take the Problem created set in my life again.
Also note No One in Nokia Customer Care / Dealer end is ready to confirm the Telephone No of Any Senior person . Also display these numbers at Dealer end so that in case of any querry customer will contact them.
More Nokia Model N72 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia Corporation - nokia steel hr
- Nokia Corporation - raya shop
- Nokia Corporation - display problem (partial display)
- Nokia Phone (Nokia 6) - phone has been dead
- Nokia - international calling offer 971556682088