Nokia Mobile Promo / fraud messages
I received a text message from nokia7784. it said the following:
Congratulations!! your mobile number has won *250,000.00 in the ongoing nokia mobile promo for claim call +[protected] & email:firstname.lastname@example.org
I replied the email and was told I won 25000 euros and nokia handset. they asked me for my address and said I would have to pay 500 euros for the dhl which would contain a cheque and a mobile phone.
I told them I dont want the phone just send the cheque and deduct the charges from the amount that I have won. later I recieved a call sayin that I will have to draft a cheque in order to claim my price.
The message centre number was +[protected]
Please advise how can I take action against this fraudulent party and stop this scam from carrying on.
More Nokia Mobile Promo Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks