Nokia Mobilebull# service at abu dhabi

I bought a nokia 6500-s mobile by aed1150. imei no: [protected]. after one month it will start problem. problem is that "sometimes it will not works, i. e. no incoming and out going call. phone is hanged. I give it to nokia servicing center (nokia care) at abu dhabi on 12th august, 08. at that time they told me it will take at least 2 weeks, because we send it to dubai. I asked him if I come after two weeks the mobile will be ready and asked him for tel no to inquiry. he told no need tel enquaryit will ready after 2 weeks. when I gone after 2 weeks that man told me it is not come, may be it takes more one week. I asked him why? he told I write minimum two weeks. I asked him could u plz told me what is the maximum time reqd. he told me there is no limit. my question is to ###king nokia servicing man when I get my mobile? 2nd time he give me a tel phone no. to know the ramadan timing, but nobody receive when ringing ([protected]). it very difficult to me to know the ramadan timing of nokia care, abu dhabi. I would like to know the business our of that ###king and stupid service center timing. nokia is very very bad mobile.

Mo

Comments

• Ra
      Aug 13, 2008

Mobile display not working.

• Br
      Aug 27, 2008

hi
    i am brijesh from pioneer. i have a complant against your nokia service center.
    now the complant is i have a n-70 sell and last month my sell has been sproke
    and down .and the service center in okhla who do not reply me and can't give my sell please take some action against
    okhla service center and my no -[protected]. amd complant no it [protected]/080808/1 and EMI no is [protected]
    and my cell deposit on 08/08/2008 please reply me at my cell no.and no is-[protected]

Sep 23, 2008

I am using my N81 8GB phone for five months.
    There are some problems in my phone.

* It's automatically redialing to the last dialed nr.
    * When typing the msg, it’s automatically asking the recipient’s name. If I add the name, its sends that msg befor I finish typing
    * Even though there are no problem in the key pad, when I type the msg there are some letters inserting automatically.
    Please give a solution to this problem…..
    Is there any virus problem in my phone? Hw can I scan my phone through online?

Best regards
    sasia

• Ba
      Sep 24, 2008

I have lost my mobile phone(Model Nokia N81)

IMEI:[protected]
    purchase date:07/jun/2008
    Lost date:24/sep/2008 Time:1.00 am

Oct 09, 2008

I have lost my mobile phone(Model NokiaN73 how can i find my mobile and how can i trace

IMEI:[protected]
    purchase date:07/jun/2008
    Lost date:10/oct/2008 Time:1.00 am

• Ve
      Oct 15, 2008

I have lost my mobile phone(Model Nokia5200)

IMEI NO;[protected]
    purchase date:06-05-2008
    lost date:[protected]

• Us
      Nov 12, 2008

I have recieved a sms from mail2sms is stating
    nokia.[protected]@eim.ae, your mobile no.won 575000 pounds in the nokia mobile promotion
    Please advise me about this

Regards
    Usman

• Ba
      Dec 13, 2008

You can address your complaints against Nokia service to the address at,

Address with suficient details etc.

If they do not not respond. Address it to the ISO Certfying body.

Mar 15, 2009

Helo Sir,
    My name is VIMAL BABY i am having one NOKIA 5800 X press music mobile. now that is complaint thats happen from my hand. Display complaint now i want to repair it that for that i call your srvice center in RAK. They are not responding, i want good service for that only i am purchasing NOKIA mobiles. this activity is not good. My mobile number is [protected]

Mar 15, 2009

Helo Sir,

If u can please help me i am called your RAK service center there is nobody is responding. I have one NOKIA 5800 X press music phone. now that is not working now i want repair it for that i call your RAK service center. Please follow up that.

Thanks

Vimal Baby

• Di
      May 13, 2009

Hi>> sir>> Am Diwakar>> dis month i purchase the N85<< am not able 2 open the n-gage>> folder>> its showing system erorr>>> what should i do now>> can u pls explain me ?? what 2 do for dis problem>>

Jul 08, 2009

I have nokia 5800, am having complaints that my music applications are not working .If you know nokia service center number plz send me, my number is [protected]

• Ge
      Jul 27, 2009

I have lost my mobile phone(Model Nokia6300)

IMEI NO;[protected]

• Je
      Sep 17, 2009

U ALL ARE FOLLSsss

Oct 15, 2009

Hai i am antony from cochin . i have a problem with my mobile regarding display
    Model No:5610 Xpress Music, I am giving it for servicing at Nokia Care at Ernakulam.
    My Cell No.+ 91 [protected], Pls fwd your comments at my e-mail [protected]@gmail.com.
    Awaiting Your valuable advise in this regard.

Oct 26, 2009

hi i parchears nokia e 63 before 1 month.now this have some problems sume application not working, atomatically swicth off, my mobile is have virus? how can i solving this problem pls help me.my email id [email protected] cont no [protected]

• Yu
      Mar 10, 2010

Hi

I am Yusuf from Chennai, i purchased nokia handset of 6300 from Reliance Digital ShowRoom on 10 of August(2009), today on 1st of March(2010) i am facing display problem on my handset, when i went to nokia company they said that your warranty period is over, i shocked by hearing that my mobile comes with 1 year warranty and they give such reply, what to do ?

somebody please suggest me...

Apr 27, 2010

very bad n very sad these nokia mobiles n company...
    all products are jst bull ###..
    see i bought nokia e-72-1 two weeks before, by the first day problems had been started.
    its bluetooth is not working proper, software problem, when its wants go hang!
    i compalint n yesterday i went to visit nokia care centre in abu dhbi bt thy fools n idiots didnt help me i went 4m atleast 200 km far 4m that ### care centre..
    vri bad these nokia are!!

May 13, 2010

hai,
    in my nokia mobile phone the personnel messages are not displaying.but the idea offer messages are displayed.i complaint this to service centre but no reply.i changed my handset also but no change.i think it's problem in sim card.please suggest solution to my
    problem
    rani.m

May 13, 2010

i hope my problem may be solved

Jun 08, 2010

HI this is sharma from bangalore i have a problem with my nokia e61 i phone where my display has some brown spots in it how to get rectify it ...

• Li
      Jun 16, 2010

dear sir around 3 days ago I purchase nokia n900
    but my device now does not work with mention device malfunction so I want to know to use my guarantee card

• 72
      Aug 02, 2010

hI aM rAJeSh fROm mYsOrE I hAVe a pRObLOm wITh My nOKiA 7210 pHONG wHErE mY sPeAKeR hAS sOME hANG iN tHIs sET PLs

Dec 04, 2010

i am james from ernakulam.i hve nokia 5130. now its display looks like white colour. after some time its looks normal and again it goes to fade.can u tell me whether it is due to virus or not

Dec 09, 2010

Hi
    Here iam having nokiaE72 hence my mobile showing offline mode i cant to open kindly give me advice to open these mode please kindly forward your advice to me. (mrf.[protected]@yahoo.com)
    thanking you.
    maharoof

Dec 18, 2010

my mobile is 5310 xpress music. that one is working good.but didn't take theams &did not open the music player directly. we want to open song selectio from the memory card then that one is open. when i open music player that time showing massage for 1.14 mb we need free memory on phone like that. but mobile is mt on the phone memory. give me one solution that one

Dec 18, 2010

pls give me a answer sir

• Yo
      Jun 28, 2011

nokia mobile draw send a SMS that you have won$50, 000.00GBP

• Jm
      Jul 03, 2011

Hi I m Mozammel 4m Chittagong.I use nokia n78 model.problem is, a dark spot emarged in the display nd becoming bigger in size.pls send me a solution or suggest me what to do.email [protected]@yahoo.com

•   Sep 15, 2011

Ineed urgent contact but no response

Mar 26, 2012

Dear sir,
    i have nokia N8, i bought this last year in august 2011. now there are a problem that its message sending service is not working, means i can receive all messages but i can not send any text message from my mobile.
    so please give me the solution, how it can work properly.
    IMEI # [protected]

•   Apr 25, 2012

My Mobile theft on 2 april 2012 I have all ready FIR

Aug 19, 2012

Dear sir,
    I am using nokia N8 from past 4 months.I have set my one security code for protecting it from others but now i forget my security code.When i switched off my phone and again switched on it is asking the security code which i forged.
    So please give me the right solution.
    Thank you!

• Va
      Oct 24, 2013

I lose my mobile in clg in submissio room

• Ar
      Jun 03, 2016
    Nokia Mobile - find my mobile
    India
    [protected]@ymail.com

sir, i lost my mobile before3 months.it was nokia set.it had airtel SIM.the no is: [protected].
    i dont know about wedsite. that's why i didn't send complient.pls sir, find my mobile.pls send details to my email-id.

• Pr
      Jun 03, 2016

MY NAME IS PRASANTH MY NOKIA E71-1 WAS MISSING TO DAY MY E M I NUMBER [protected] PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND OUT MY MOBILE MY VALID NUMBE [protected] MY EMAIL ID [protected]@ GMAIL.COM