Nokia Mobile / bull# service at abu dhabi

United Arab Emirates Review updated:
1.1
I bought a nokia 6500-s mobile by aed1150. imei no: [protected]. after one month it will start problem. problem is that "sometimes it will not works, i. e. no incoming and out going call. phone is hanged. I give it to nokia servicing center (nokia care) at abu dhabi on 12th august, 08. at that time they told me it will take at least 2 weeks, because we send it to dubai. I asked him if I come after two weeks the mobile will be ready and asked him for tel no to inquiry. he told no need tel enquaryit will ready after 2 weeks. when I gone after 2 weeks that man told me it is not come, may be it takes more one week. I asked him why? he told I write minimum two weeks. I asked him could u plz told me what is the maximum time reqd. he told me there is no limit. my question is to ###king nokia servicing man when I get my mobile? 2nd time he give me a tel phone no. to know the ramadan timing, but nobody receive when ringing [protected]). it very difficult to me to know the ramadan timing of nokia care, abu dhabi. I would like to know the business our of that ###king and stupid service center timing. nokia is very very bad mobile.
Mo

Comments

13th of Aug, 2008
Mobile display not working.
Br
  27th of Aug, 2008
hi
i am brijesh from pioneer. i have a complant against your nokia service center.
now the complant is i have a n-70 sell and last month my sell has been sproke
and down .and the service center in okhla who do not reply me and can't give my sell please take some action against
okhla service center and my no -9818566811. amd complant no it 471434038/080808/1 and EMI no is 356294019671113
and my cell deposit on 08/08/2008 please reply me at my cell no.and no is-9818566811
Sa
  23rd of Sep, 2008
I am using my N81 8GB phone for five months.
There are some problems in my phone.

* It's automatically redialing to the last dialed nr.
* When typing the msg, it’s automatically asking the recipient’s name. If I add the name, its sends that msg befor I finish typing
* Even though there are no problem in the key pad, when I type the msg there are some letters inserting automatically.
Please give a solution to this problem…..
Is there any virus problem in my phone? Hw can I scan my phone through online?

Best regards
sasia
Ba
  24th of Sep, 2008
I have lost my mobile phone(Model Nokia N81)

IMEI:356993015536564
purchase date:07/jun/2008
Lost date:24/sep/2008 Time:1.00 am

9th of Oct, 2008
I have lost my mobile phone(Model NokiaN73 how can i find my mobile and how can i trace

IMEI:359568012002815
purchase date:07/jun/2008
Lost date:10/oct/2008 Time:1.00 am

Ve
  15th of Oct, 2008
I have lost my mobile phone(Model Nokia5200)

IMEI NO;353096027559906
purchase date:06-05-2008
lost date:26-092008

Us
  12th of Nov, 2008
Hi

I have recieved a sms from mail2sms is stating
nokia.promo@eim.ae, your mobile no.won 575000 pounds in the nokia mobile promotion
Please advise me about this

Regards
Usman
Ba
  13th of Dec, 2008
You can address your complaints against Nokia service to the address at,

Address with suficient details etc.

If they do not not respond. Address it to the ISO Certfying body.
  15th of Mar, 2009
Helo Sir,
My name is VIMAL BABY i am having one NOKIA 5800 X press music mobile. now that is complaint thats happen from my hand. Display complaint now i want to repair it that for that i call your srvice center in RAK. They are not responding, i want good service for that only i am purchasing NOKIA mobiles. this activity is not good. My mobile number is 0504306443
  15th of Mar, 2009
Helo Sir,

If u can please help me i am called your RAK service center there is nobody is responding. I have one NOKIA 5800 X press music phone. now that is not working now i want repair it for that i call your RAK service center. Please follow up that.

Thanks

Vimal Baby
Di
  13th of May, 2009
Hi>> sir>> Am Diwakar>> dis month i purchase the N85<< am not able 2 open the n-gage>> folder>> its showing system erorr>>> what should i do now>> can u pls explain me ?? what 2 do for dis problem>>
  8th of Jul, 2009
I have nokia 5800, am having complaints that my music applications are not working .If you know nokia service center number plz send me, my number is 0507015297
Ge
  27th of Jul, 2009
I have lost my mobile phone(Model Nokia6300)

IMEI NO;355714028140488

17th of Sep, 2009
U ALL ARE FOLLSsss
An
  15th of Oct, 2009
Hai i am antony from cochin . i have a problem with my mobile regarding display
Model No:5610 Xpress Music, I am giving it for servicing at Nokia Care at Ernakulam.
My Cell No.+ 91 9895161126, Pls fwd your comments at my e-mail -antonygigi@gmail.com.
Awaiting Your valuable advise in this regard.
  26th of Oct, 2009
hi i parchears nokia e 63 before 1 month.now this have some problems sume application not working, atomatically swicth off, my mobile is have virus? how can i solving this problem pls help me.my email id www.jamalmanathk@gmail.com cont no 00971556194815
Yu
  10th of Mar, 2010
Hi

I am Yusuf from Chennai, i purchased nokia handset of 6300 from Reliance Digital ShowRoom on 10 of August(2009), today on 1st of March(2010) i am facing display problem on my handset, when i went to nokia company they said that your warranty period is over, i shocked by hearing that my mobile comes with 1 year warranty and they give such reply, what to do ?

somebody please suggest me...
Sa
  27th of Apr, 2010
very bad n very sad these nokia mobiles n company...
all products are jst bull ###..
see i bought nokia e-72-1 two weeks before, by the first day problems had been started.
its bluetooth is not working proper, software problem, when its wants go hang!
i compalint n yesterday i went to visit nokia care centre in abu dhbi bt thy fools n idiots didnt help me i went 4m atleast 200 km far 4m that ### care centre..
vri bad these nokia are!!
  13th of May, 2010
hai,
in my nokia mobile phone the personnel messages are not displaying.but the idea offer messages are displayed.i complaint this to service centre but no reply.i changed my handset also but no change.i think it's problem in sim card.please suggest solution to my
problem