Nokia Lottery / scam lottery
I've received the following email stating that I have won 91000GBP, however the payment release form requires the following information:
1. Name & Surname
2. Mobile Number
3. Payment to either DHL, FedEx or UPS for delivery fees, approximately 500 pounds
4. Delivery Address
5. Copy of drivers licence or international passport for identification.
I am also required to keep my win strictly confidential until the said funds has been received. This is to avoid impersonation or double claims which they claim they have experienced in previous draws. Below is the email sent to me. I would appreciate if you would advise soonest if this is a scam.
Date: 31st August, 2007.
Congratulations, we the staffs of NOKIA congratulate you as one of our lucky winners. Your mobile number have won you the sum of £91,000.00 GBP (Ninty One Thousand Great British Pounds) and all information concerning the facilitation of your claims will commence as soon as you fill and submit the NOKIA PAYMENT RELEASE FORM.
Note: Your mobile number tagged to your winning verification number falls under the African Mobile network category.
VERIFICATION NO.: CN-*********
Winners under this category are assigned to the NOKIA payment centre in Africa
4th Floor Left Wing Coscharis Plaza
68A Adeola Odeku Street
Name: Mr. Aliyu Abubakar
As soon as you fill and submit the form, it will be forwarded to Your payment center (Nigeria). You are required to call the office for Acknowledgement.
Congratulations once again.
Dr. Anthony Floyd
More Nokia Lottery Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - unethical behaviour
- Nokia - my order number:#22544 dated 28/08/2018
- Nokia - nokia 6
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset