Nokia - India / replacement of phone but seems to be 2nd hand

1 India Review updated:

I have given a 5200 nokia phone in the service center on 17/07/2007 for loud speaker /ring tone not working. They returned it but on 31/07/2007 same problem has arrived. After that on 28/08/2007 they had returned me a new phone as they say having 68 pictures of a family attached on the phone gallery.on inquiring the service center replied head office has end it like that. I do have dough that the phone is 2nd handed and i like to tell nokia how they deal with customers. The company is caring high on phone but service is really low to the standard. I don't know where to say but please be careful viewers check before delivery

Comments

• Ga
      28th of Sep, 2007

SIR , WE BRING TO YOUR KIND ATTENTION THAT WE HAD PURCHASED MOBILE NO (6630 ) DATE 5-4-2007 FROM INTELLIGENT MOBILES 19 MG ROAD , NEAR POLICE STATION DEWSA MP TIN NO 23732305157 PH NO 9893065653, 9826065653, THE PIECE DID NOT WORKED PROPERLY WE CONTACTED YOUR AUTHORISED SERVICE STATION NOKIA CARE AT DEWAS MP ( TONK COMMUNICATION 16/1 MOTI BUNGLOW MAIN ROAD DEWAS (MP) TEL NO 072 72 251843 . AFTER TWO DAYS THEY INFORMED THAT THE PIECE CAN NOT BE REPAIRED BUT WILL BE REPLACED . AFTER TWO MONTHS THE NEW PIECE ARRIVED AT CENTRE WHICH IS BEARING MODEL NO 6681 . WHEN WE ASKED THAT WE SHOULD GET THE SAME MODEL IN REPLACEMENT THEY REFUSED AND SAID THAT NOKIA COMPANY IS GIVING THIS PIECE .WHICH WE DO NOT WANT . WE REQUEST YOU TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER URGENTLY OTHERWISE WE WILL BE FORCED TO GOTO CONSUMER FORUM COURT . KINDLY TREAT THIS URGENTLY AS THE MATTER IS PENDING FOR LAST TWO MONTHS .
    ADDRESS SIR JOB SHEET NO 4222
    GAUTAM JAIN
    2 RADHA GANJ , NEAR GUN CAPS FACTORY
    DEWAS MP
    M NO 094254 80825 ,, PH NO 07272-255553, 253676

• Vp
      29th of Sep, 2007

My complaint has been registered with Nokia for replacement of BL-5C battery. As per their response my battery is still in delivery (since 20.8.2007). Let me know when can I get my battery. shall come personally and collect it from you. please reply.

• Mp
      1st of Oct, 2007

I HV SUBMITTED MY COMPLAINT FOR REPLACEMENT OF BATTERY BL-5C BATTERY THRU NOKIA WEBSITE. BUT I HV MENTIONED MY ADDRESS MUMBAI MY BATTERY IDENTIFICATION NUMBER IS : 0670400363563N283213109617
    I HV SUBMITTED THIS THRU NOKIA WEBSITE ON 17/8/2007 BUT TILL DATE I HV NOT RECD REPLACEMENT BATTERY HENCE I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE CHECK UP THE SEND THE SAME AT THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS IMMEDIATELY PL

MOB NO : 9920383553