Nokia Hyderabad / worst service at hyderabad
Hello nokia care team,
Am raja from hyderabad, purchased nokia 3230 from m/s sangeetha electronics hyderabad on 29-9-06, within a week i found that the battery life is low and went to nokia care centre at venkat plaza panjagutta, where they replaced the battery with new one... After 6 months same problem occurred and i again bought a new battery... This became a routine (to buy battery) in every 2 months...
I had been to nokia care centre for two times and with case sheet number [protected], the service provided is poor, customers have to wait for 2 hours for their turn to speak to a customer care executive... Is this called nokia care?... After waiting for long time i have submitted the handset and after two days they told that the problem was rectified and returned my handset, to my surprise the fully charged battery drains in 8 t o10 hours (when kept in idle condition)...
Same procedure repeated again but no reason or remedy for the draining battery... I am sick with the care, am sick with the product, am sick with nokia...
More Nokia Hyderabad Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks