Nokia Hyderabad / worst service at hyderabad

1 Kiribati Review updated:

Re: Nokia

Hello nokia care team,

Am raja from hyderabad, purchased nokia 3230 from m/s sangeetha electronics hyderabad on 29-9-06, within a week i found that the battery life is low and went to nokia care centre at venkat plaza panjagutta, where they replaced the battery with new one... After 6 months same problem occurred and i again bought a new battery... This became a routine (to buy battery) in every 2 months...

I had been to nokia care centre for two times and with case sheet number [protected], the service provided is poor, customers have to wait for 2 hours for their turn to speak to a customer care executive... Is this called nokia care?... After waiting for long time i have submitted the handset and after two days they told that the problem was rectified and returned my handset, to my surprise the fully charged battery drains in 8 t o10 hours (when kept in idle condition)...

Same procedure repeated again but no reason or remedy for the draining battery... I am sick with the care, am sick with the product, am sick with nokia...

Comments

• Le
      15th of Feb, 2008

the nokia service center is very worst service center

their waiting lots of time and poor servicing .

• Su
      17th of Jul, 2008

Hi,
    It's true
    Nokia service center provide very worst service.
    I also face the same problem

• Da
      28th of Aug, 2008

hi i have given ma head set for replacement under warranty at the paradise centre unit and they said that i will be getting it in 3 weeks i gave it on 30th of june and bloody hell i didn't get it till date they say they do not have the stock, , , , , , man they suck... and ma phone's also giving me a lot of trouble... i suggest hong-kong bazaar or jagdish market than the nokia care, , , , , they atleast do da work if we pay money., ..., , nokia sucks...

• Ud
      28th of Sep, 2008

where is the nokia 6288, problem is when opens slide the phone is terminating please give me the solution

• Kp
      19th of Nov, 2008

hi,
    i have nokia N70 with me. Now the problem is that the screen not displayed nothind is visible at screen. Incoming calls n outgoing calls are working properly.
    Please help me out .

• Sh
      18th of Aug, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I am Shaik Zaheer, I had Purchase a Mobile Of model N73(M) of cost 13100/- in the month of 7th july 2008. And my mobile No :9966137744 .but in the month of 14th August 2009, it has been lossed. i.e;thefted by the unknown person while i am passing from charminar, the details of my mobile is as follows IMEI No:353548023531644
    Battery No:0670505393213p191121036532; Charger No: 409049815889020628190675606.
    I had already complained in cmnr Police station, I kindly request you sir to go through the detls and return my mobile as earlly as possible.
    Thanking You,

• Sr
      26th of Aug, 2009

i also agree for that complaint on nokia no one take response

• Ka
      21st of Aug, 2011

hi i am aparna i bought nokia x3-00 B.silver IMEI:354865044215745 before 10 months but buy now it got spoiled the pone is geeting switch off it is not even geeting chargedif i keep from moring to evining but still it is switching off please solve my problem.