Nokia Hcl Care Center / no servicing + rude behavior from nokia staff!

1 India Review updated:

I am using Nokia 9500 which had some problem and I took the same to the Nokia Care run by HCL in Sector 2 of Noida. Till now I am given dates to collect my handset but when I used to reach there, the response was same "After 2 days". After a weak I was told that the repairmen can cost up to Rs. 30,000. I consulted the manager who was not entertaining customers for an unknown reason and was very misbehaving. I told them to return my handset and for that they demanded again 2 more days!

Beware!

Comments

• Am
      7th of Nov, 2006

I have a nokia 6681, and I am facing 2 consistent problmes with the set. One is display and another one is network. I have been to HCL nokia care thrice but less help. On the prtext of changing the display, these ppl dont even bother to look at it. They argue that its in the guarantee period..I have finally decided to go ahead with legal proceedinga nd get them a notice from Consumer redressal commission..

Pathetic serive quality from nokia...

• Am
      7th of Nov, 2006

The incidence narrated above is of HCL Nokia Care at Patel Nagar...Pathetic people with no courtsey at all..

I am going to qoute my experience there at each and every international seminar I attend...

Wonder How they survive in todays world.

• Ha
      2nd of Dec, 2006

Poor poor poor poor poor poor service by Nokia.

I had very bad experience with hcl nokia care.

My phone is lying with nokia since november 6, 2006

Phone stopped working on 5th of November and I deposited the same with NOKIA CARE.

The told that my set is ready on 10th of November 2006 and on delivery the phone there was the same problem. Again they bounce the fresh Job sheet vide 1300077269 dated 10-11-2006 under warranty.

I am calling there office at 30/28, East Patel Nagar, New Delhi-110008. nccpngr@hcl.in but no satisfied reply from the other end.

Harvinder Singh
    bittoo@vsnl.com

13th of Dec, 2006

Terrible service standards. Its a shame to Nokia for maintaining such poor standards after all the heavy pr and communication campaign they carry out. Is there anyway for us to collectively file a petition against Nokia/HCL? We should take them to court.

• Vi
      15th of Apr, 2007

Poor poor poor poor poor poor service by Nokia.

I had very bad experience with hcl nokia care.

I have a nokia 6131, and I am facing 2 consistent problems with the set. first is hanging in a day once or twice and another one is downloading from GPRS. I have been submitted my phone to HCL nokia care 11 times but less help. Nokia ppl don't even bother to look at it.

• Um
      16th of Apr, 2007

My case is also the same. Waiting for past 2 months to get new Nokia 6270.

• Ka
      26th of Apr, 2007

Service center in Bangalore i s not responding properly to customers

• As
      20th of May, 2007

I have Nokia 6030. The problem was handset was not switch on and I have given to chennai nokia care for service. They asked me to call and come. I tried to call them several times but all the times the phone is busy. I am very disappointed about this problem and I am unable to contact nokia care.

20th of May, 2007

To add to above list, I am an HCL Employee itself and I have given by mobile handset at Nokia Care at A-78 Sector-2 to Miss Seema Rawat for repair. I was told that I will get my handset in 3 days time on 12/05/07, Today is 21/05/07 and there is no news or commitment when I will get my handset back. The worst part is there in no number U can call and check the status and I have gone there more than 8 Times without any success and inspite of being HCL Employee I have to face a harsh behavior of the People there. The people there Kundan, Amit etc are the worst possible customer support Managers. I really pity on other people. I am not sure Y Nokia is Still sticking to HCL for support. HCL Infosystems is very good in customer handling but HCL Infinet is Just waste. These people should be sacked from their jobs. HCL Nokia Care Team is just a bunch or jokers running a Freak Show.

• Ad
      19th of Jun, 2007

Some time before i purchased nokia 5200 handset from kurukshetra but on the first day of purchasing i am not feeling comfortable with my set because i have purchased at 7550 R.S . but when i make call from my handset it will restarts automatic. On the other hand using GPRS, Copying contacts, it again restarts in starting i cant understand the problem but when i come Nagpur For my job Training, i saw a nokia care center in front of my house i went there and gave my handset for repair on 26/05 2007 and told the problem, but after few days they call me and told take your handset its ready to use but when i check my handset its again show same prom. Then i again went nokia care and checked my mobile they told that a virus came into your mobile and after installing the software it has been ready to use but again the handset show same problem. Now 4th time i went to nokia care and told that i am not mad that i will come again and again in their center.

• Sh
      19th of Jun, 2007

I have Nokia 6030 phone set.

The problem was regarding the enhancement settings. I have given it for repair in Nokia Care Center at Noida in Sector 2.

Its almost two days I have not got any status regarding the repair... I tried to call them several times but all the times the phone is busy.

Also the attendants were very rude and told me to wait for half an hour...

I am very disappointed about this problem and I am unable to contact nokia care. Its high time and I would definitely go to the Manager for this kind of lousy response from the Nokia Care Center.

Never Expected that such a brand name would would have such lousy after sale services...

26th of Jun, 2007

Poor, poor, poor service by Nokia care center in noida. I have some problem in my nokia 3250 and i goes to care center and after one month repair they give me a phone with others problem and i again submit my phone and now after 15 days they give me my phone.

Now i am also facing some problems in my phone.

• Ga
      27th of Jun, 2007

I've got Nokia e65 just 3 months before its a slider phone n nokia says its 100% scratch proof as its laired with something leather finish but the lair is getting off n off and the phone looks like hell with that, when i shown it to nokia care and the dealer they said, we cant help it... Can somebody help me as i am a regular costumer of nokia but it would have been my last nokia phone after i wont being helped by nokia about this matter, so expensive, nice featured phone but... hell...

• Ra
      30th of Jun, 2007

I have purchased NOKIA N-72 on 19/05/07 from the SUBHIKSHA MOBILE Via invoice no 991 , from the malviya Nagar, New Delhi .

After purchasing i found that the Set is not working properly As its flash was not working up to the mark. So I deposited it to your Green Park branch for its rectification on 27/06/07.

Today when went to receive the set it was found that My original camera was replaced by a old camera with a number of scratches on its glass & the numbering on the camera were faded & invisible .

On my inquiring from Manager Mr. Dinesh he finally agreed that they have replaced my camera with the old one & asked me to visit again to replace this old camera & yet the set is not working properly.

This type of acts is not expected from such a leading corporation like HCL.

Thanks & regards

New Delhi -110061.
    mobile no 91- 9868320965

• Ki
      10th of Jul, 2007

Very poor poor service by HCL Nokia care.

• Mo
      11th of Jul, 2007

I had purchased Nokia N-93 from Virmani communications, dehradun on 26/10/2006.within these 8 months i had given my mobile thrice in your service center at dehradun as it was giving the problem in restart, hanging & no battery back up. But none of these problems were solved till date and now at present my hand set N-93 has already been sent to you at your delhi office. I am really very tired with this hand set and kindly request you to please replace my hand set as it is under warranty period. I also had a plan to purchase n-95 but it is getting delayed just because of present condition of my N-93. Looking forward for replacement of hand set at the earliest. My mobile ( IMEI No- 351871010177110 ).

• Je
      19th of Jul, 2007

I have n80 which i gave for service six weeks back and was supposed be repaired by 13 july . I have been calling them every day and everyday i am asked to call next day.

The service at nokia care sucks.

• Vm
      31st of Jul, 2007

I bought 6600 nokia 9 months ago. I went to nokia service center. At least minimum respect. Worst service.

• Ka
      30th of Aug, 2007

Nokia is getting worst day by day. All nokia color mobile are useless. Better all have to stop using nokia mobiles.

• Di