Nokia Gbp Scheme / email
Good to hear from you regarding the NOKIA MOBILE PROMO. My names are Mr. Mark Cole I am the Nokia Claims Agent assigned to winners on the Mobile sweepstake.
In line with the commemorating event marking our 42nd anniversary we rolled out over £18, 000.000.00 (Eighteen Million Great Britain Pounds) for our 42nd Anniversary Draws. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25, 000 company mobile numbers, and 30, 000, 000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually in Britain, London.
This promo is approved by the British Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). This promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public. To begin the verification process of your prize, you are required to fill and send the NOKIA BONANZA PAYMENT RELEASE FORM AS BELOW.
And to this Note we say Congratulations, we the staffs of NOKIA MOBILE PROMO, Congratulate you as one of our lucky winners. Your mobile number have won you the sum of £172, 000.00 GBP (One Hundred and Seventy Two Thousand Great British Pounds) and all information concerning the facilitation of your claims will commence as soon as you fill and submit the NOKIA PAYMENT RELEASE FORM.
Note: Your mobile number tagged to your winning verification number is
NOTE:- PLS LET M KNW WTHER ITS TRUE OR NOT
VERIFICATION NO.: CN-[protected]
Every section on the form. to the best of your knowledge be correct so as to avoid any form of falsification which could render the form useless and might lead to disqualification.
Note: that your funds have been insured and no deductions of any kind can be made on your funds due to the following reasons as follows below
(1) Funds has been Insured to an High Insurance policy that make it difficult to deduct from.
(2) Beneficiary is the one to pay for any Imposed Charges against his/her funds.
(3) The British Government stated in The BHC Law book 45-1 stanza 12, That winning funds should be remitted In exact value of amount won to winner.
YOUR WON PRIZE IS CONSISTING OF A NOKIA N95 SERIES MOBILE PHONE AND A SEALED WORLD BANK CHEQUE OF 172, 000 POUNDS ISSUED OUT IN YOUR NAME [ WHICH CAN BE CASHED AT ANY STANDARD BANK ] AND ALL NOKIA ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES REGARDING THIS PROMOTION.
DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF MONEY COMING IN A CHEQUE TO YOU, IT CANNOT BE SENT TO YOUR LOCAL DELIVERY SO THATS IS WHY WE ARE GOING TO USE A DIPLOMATIC SERVICE DELIVERY FOR THE OPTION YOU HAVE CHOSEN, AND THIS DIPLOMATIC SERVICE WILL DELIVER YOUR PARCEL TO YOUR DOORSTEP AND TO WHOSE SIGNATORY IS ON THE NOKIA PAYMENT RELEASE FORM.
As soon as you fill and submit your form, all informations (Document and Winning Cheque) will be forwarded to the courier which you have selected in the form below. And you are to scan a copy of your identity and send it to us via email.
*Your Exact Names.
* Current residential address.
*Next of Kin:
*A scanned copy of any form of your valid identity document in your country, e.g international passport photo page or drivers license or any other valid document:
PLEASE INDICATE THE COURIER SERVICE CONVINIENT FOR YOU
24 hours delivery
Mail Fee 585GBP
Mail Fee 440GBP
More Nokia Gbp Scheme Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks