Nokia E90 / faulty phone set
For last 7 years, I have been using Nokia communicator only. first 9200 then 9300 and now E90. I have always believed in the product and service of NOKIA. But this time, I have bought the new E90 from Bangkok around two months back and got it home to find that I cant connect it to computer due to faulty mother board. Went to sales out let and they told me to download the soft ware, I tried telling them that I am a regular user and I have software already. but they refused. So I had to go to Nokia Care. They checked and decided to keep the phone to send it to main service station. I got the phone back only last week and they told me that they have changed the mother board. I was surprised and asked them, if they had to change the mother board, they should have given me the replacement as now its a repaired phone. But they did not agree. Any way I brought the phone and found out that this time their is lot of noice of disturbance to me and to the other side party , when on call. Again I had to go back to Nokia Care and again they have taken the phone and told me that come back after ten days. Their job No. is JNK9071001556 Dt. 21/10/2007. for the product no. IMEI; [protected], product code; 0544496 .
I can not understand, what has gone wrong with Nokia quality and service. I have bought the costliest phone by them and could keep the phone with me only for ten days and rest of the time the phone is with Nokia Care only. Why I paid so much o fmoney if again I to use the repaired phone. Why cant they replace the phone instead.
Kindly look in to it and advice.
More Nokia E90 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia Corporation - amcrop mall malaysia petaling jaya
- Nokia Corporation - nokia steel hr
- Nokia Corporation - raya shop
- Nokia Corporation - display problem (partial display)
- Nokia Phone (Nokia 6) - phone has been dead