Nokia E71 / menu are not open

IN Review updated:

I was purchesing new noia e71 model from vikas sales at nadiad. A day after 2-3 I faced problem for menu. Menu key not open. After that I contcat to vikas sales. From vikas that person say me that we are cell many mobiles u have to contact at nokia care center. He was not take any responcsibility abt mobile.
I went to nokia care center and at care center they repaired my mobile and resolve my problem but after 2-3 hour I face same problem my menu is not open.
What to do now?

Comments

• Ze
      Sep 07, 2009
    Nokia E71 - Missed my Nokia E71
    SmartMarine Services
    India

I missed my mobile on 5th sepetmber early Morning... That IMEI no is [protected]... if u found this no pls feel free to call me...

• Ir
      Dec 12, 2009

Since you have purchase Nokia mobile, so the reparing part is done by nokia care which is very famous for its poor service, the best option is dump that mobile and buy a new one from different company, bec they ll make you run 10 to 12 time, to do a small work properly, Very sorry to say that there service is very poor and there staff is very uncoperative... most of there expensive sets are with some or other problem .

• Vi
      Mar 03, 2011

my mobile nokia E71 has been lost from lonavala(kumar resort) my mobile number is [protected] and IMEI no. is [protected].
    On 21st feb 2011 (monday) i was gone to school picnic and my mobile was taken from my bag.

• Vi
      Mar 03, 2011
    Nokia E71 - mobile lost
    kanchi warehousing
    vasundhara chs New panvel 410206
    Phone: [protected]/[protected]

my mobile e71 has been lost a week ago from kumar resort(lonavala) my no. was [protected] and currently it is not working mobile's IMEI no. is
    [protected], so i am requesting that you locate my mobile as fast as possible.

• Ni