Nokia E62 / motherboard

1 India Review updated:

The general manager,

Nokia costumer care

I rambabu as purchased nokia e62 model in the month of december, there is a problem with the handset I have submitted my handset to nokia customer care (Ss electronics, opp chermas secunderabad) my hand set imei no is [protected], (Job sheet no [protected]/080325/154 dated 25 march 2008. After15 days they told me that company has given replacement of old mobile and given another old mobile which has no warrantee. That mobile is also not functioning on that day it self. The customer care people said its only charging problem. I submitted that mobile on the next day they told me that it’s a mother board problem it will be sent to company for repair (It is pity that nokia services are like that or its the problem with e62 hand sets. )

The job sheet no is [protected]/080411/6 dated 11/apr/2008.

I am feeling that by purchasing nokia hand set, there is no peace of mind, loss of time and money.

It is pity that in 5 months of my mobile after purchase it is there in company / nokia care for 1 month.

Rambabu

[protected]

Ra

Comments

• Vi
      21st of Dec, 2007
    Nokia E62 - Terrible experience!
    nokia
    itwari nagpur
    nagpur
    Phone: 9970101108

This is about my Nokia phone e62 model, which had some problem and I took RJ tradlink sitabuldi, nagpur. i submit my handset in 2 nov 2007 but Till now no repair my handset. he said ur handset going to pune and no receive here. I am given dates to collect my handset but when I used to reach there, the response was same "After 4 days"... I consulted the manager who not give proper response. Terrible service! Beware!

• Di
      26th of Apr, 2008
    nokia-e62 - web not connected
    nokia
    India
    www.nokia.co.in

i purchased e62 nokia for trading in reliance
    mony but i am sorry to inform you why e62 not
    supporting for trading in reliance money.

pl do needful