Nokia E62 / motherboard
The general manager,
Nokia costumer care
I rambabu as purchased nokia e62 model in the month of december, there is a problem with the handset I have submitted my handset to nokia customer care (Ss electronics, opp chermas secunderabad) my hand set imei no is [protected], (Job sheet no [protected]/080325/154 dated 25 march 2008. After15 days they told me that company has given replacement of old mobile and given another old mobile which has no warrantee. That mobile is also not functioning on that day it self. The customer care people said its only charging problem. I submitted that mobile on the next day they told me that it’s a mother board problem it will be sent to company for repair (It is pity that nokia services are like that or its the problem with e62 hand sets. )
The job sheet no is [protected]/080411/6 dated 11/apr/2008.
I am feeling that by purchasing nokia hand set, there is no peace of mind, loss of time and money.
It is pity that in 5 months of my mobile after purchase it is there in company / nokia care for 1 month.
More Nokia E62 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - nokia 6
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges