Nokia E50 / faulty handset e50!
Ref: handset model - e50 (Purchased on 16th jan'07 from a local gurgaon (India) dealer " hot spot". Other details are-code: 0544637, imei: 351895/01/69764/4, fcc id: pdnrm-170, ic: 661r-rm170.
I had purchased the nokia handset e50 on 16th feb'07, after lot of comparison analysis. The problem with my handset is that it automatically goes to loudspeaker mode, when the call receiving button is pressed and gets hanged. This happens on approx. One call in every 10 calls received. I have visited the nokia care center and they reloaded the software, but still the problem persists. Now they are asking me to leave the hand-set for repair, and I cannot do the same, as my major part of job is on phone. They are not ready to give a stand-by also.
More Nokia E50 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia Corporation - nokia steel hr
- Nokia Corporation - raya shop
- Nokia Corporation - display problem (partial display)
- Nokia Phone (Nokia 6) - phone has been dead
- Nokia - international calling offer 971556682088