Nokia E3 / faulty charger unit
This is the second unit that has failed owing to poor design: The cable between the charger is too thin, and breaks where it enters the strain relief (joke) at the body of the charger.
Vodafone and Nokia say this is because of wear and tear, and take no responsibility, but the charger never leaves the socket into which it is plugged in. I've had so many problems with Nokia/Vodafone over the years I'll be changing my handset and my service provider.
STAY AWAY FROM BOTH, THEY ARE A SHOWER OF ###.
More Nokia E3 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks
- Nokia - new nokia 3- no power
- Nokia - nokia 3
- Nokia - I am complaining about my mobile nokia 2