Nokia E 63 / very rude nokia customer care people in chandigarh

1 India Review updated:

hi,

I gifted Nokia E63 model to my sister on her birtday in jan 2010. Since that, there is problem in phone as it always drops call after 10 secs.. We bought it from Chandigarh. We have shown it to Nokia customer care in chandigarh. Everytime they used to take the phone from us by saying that they will repaire ..and return with existimng problem and many other faults...Since we bought my sis hardly used it...most of the time it reamined with customer care people. We have shown it more than 10 times for same problem.Customer care people are very rude...Name of the persons whom we conatct are :-- MANJIT and VIRENDER PAL in nokia customer care chandigarh... they dnt have manners ihow to deal with customers..first they phone with such faults to customers and when customers approach with their problems...they did not talk properly...we want our phone to get replaced...or get it repaired or we have to go to CONSUMER COURT.
One suggestion:- give some ethics and communication classes to your staff as they do not have sense how to deal with customers...

Comments

• So
    Nokia E 63 - LOSS OF MOBILE

Bangalore – 560058

Respected Sir,

Sub: Loss of Mobile No. 94496 55233
    Ref: Model Nokia E-63 – IMEI No.351502045761475

I the undersigned working in the capacity of Manager Admin & Accounts in M/s Flexspeed Machining Solutions Pvt. Ltd, No. 5, Vivek Complex, Udupa Gardens, Jalahalli West, Bangalore – 560 015 and residing at No. 32, “Swathi” 2nd Floor, 1st Main Road, 6th Cross, Prashanth Nagar, Bangalore – 560079 wish to submit the under mentioned for your kind notice and consideration.

On 9th May I was driving my scooter to visit VAT office and State Bank of India – Peenya Branch on official work.

I was carrying my mobile Nokia Make E-63 – IMIE No. 351502045761475 in my shirt pocket. I made efforts for tracing the same and could not successed.

After finishing my work I noticed my mobile is missing from my pocket.

In view of this submission I request your kind self to register a complaint of missing.
    Also I request you to trace the mobile by the help of IMEI No. Make E-63 – IMIE No. 351502045761475 and do the needful.

I request you to issue me the acknowledgement in this regard.

I hope you will consider my request and do the need full.

Thanking you

With Best Regards

SOMAYAJI SUBRAMHANYAM

16th of May, 2010

I REQUEST YOU TO TRACE THE MOBILE SOON.

VERY USEFUL