Nokia E-62 / screen started blinking
Hi I have passion of Mobile Phones & i've been using nokia mobile handsets from last 9 years which includes 9500, 9300, 8600 (luna), E-90, E-50 & 6300 in my collection.I bought a Nokia E-[protected] from Mumbai on 23rd Jan 07.It is a good handset. One day while using the phone suddenly the screen started blinking. On showing it at the Nokia service centre i was told that the problem is with the software & they would re-install the same. I paid them Rs.350/- for the same & the handset was handed over to me again in working condition. I have all the documents of the same. After a months time again there was a problem & voice was not going out from the handset.When i gave the same to the nokia workshop the Guy called Vivek who handled the handset earlier also told me that mic of the handset is not working & he would get it replaced. After 15 days when i went to collect the handset i was told by vivek that he has placed the order but the mic has not yet come. Further when i inquired about the availability of mic in bhopal i was told that it is available but i have to give the handset in bhopal service centre. I took the same to bhopal & gave the handset at Bhopal service centre vide receipt number [protected] dated 31st Aug 07. Now after all that the nokia care people say that it is not repaired yet. Someone suggest.
More Nokia E-62 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks