Nokia Customer Care / nokia n70 handset replacement problem!

1 India Review updated:

Very Bad Product and third class service. Nokia don't care about our product. There is no care at Nokia customer care. They don't give Handset replacement. My N70 mobile under warranty period. But they don't solve my problems. I am handover mobile 4/5 times but my problem is repeat. They don't give me Handset replacement. So I am forward this issue to CONSUMER FORUM.

Comments

• Ka
      12th of Oct, 2007

Me too agree the comments of other people , Nokia care center service is too bad .

I recently bought Nokia N72 and due to some audio problem I went to Nokia care , Noida .

They told me that I would get replacement of the phone , But rather to give a new phone as a replacement they gave me A phone with a old Cover and said that this is a replacement phone.
    i opposed it but Manager said to me that only this kind of replacement they can provide and will exchange the cover of the Phone later in next week . I said OK... But I am still Waiting for the exchanging of my cover ..2 months finished ...
    And How ridicules is to have an old Phone in place of New One..

I have really very bad experience with Nokia and will suggest not to buy Nokia and never rely on the their Customer care Service .

Thanks,
    Kapil.

• Bi
      20th of Oct, 2007

Complaint:

Actually I bought my Nokia set 5700 music xpress in the first week of this September and after 4-5 days its camera stopped working. Then I deposited it to the Green park Nokia Care Center on 11 Oct for repairing.I was told that I would get it back in 2-3 days. Now it is 20th and still I didn’t got it. Whenever I am calling or visiting there, I am told to wait for another 3-4 days. I am getting a lot of problem out of this. This is just irritating.

What I would say Service provided by Nokia Care is Pathetic. It’s totally out of shape & their service is far far below the expectations. Nokia don’t care about our product. There is no care at Nokia Customer Care.

Birendra Kumar

• Av
      5th of Nov, 2007

I SUBMITTED MY NOKIA N 91 ON 23.10.2007 IN A NOKIA PRIORITY DEALER SHOP IN KOLKATA.THE NAME OF THAT SHOP IN LIMTON PVT. LTD. BUT STILL I DIDN'T GET BACK BACK PHONE.

• Vi
      14th of Nov, 2007

Hi, I bought Nokia-3120 mobile last year probably in May 2006. Due to BL-5C battery problem, I replaced my battery by new battery sent by nokia before approx 2 months. My problem is that, My new battery is not working fine. It discharged very frequently without use it. I have to recharge it everyday without much use of my mobile. Please solve my problem as I don't know to whom I have to send my request/problem.

Thanks in advance,
    Vineet Sharma
    Kolkata

• Ss
      27th of Nov, 2007

Hi

Location: Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh . India)
    Recently i purchased nokia n70(23/11/07).
    Dear Reader's

I Tested nokia n7o. I have 3 years exp in mobile testing . I am working in Big MNC. I found some bugs in Noika N70.

Nokia N70
    =====================================
    1. Heavy Weight
    2. Charging problem
    3. Software Hung (if use more than 1 GB)
    4. When ur Receiving any calls, system will hung.
    5. if u open any thing, we have to wait few minutes.
    6. n70 CDS . Not working properly
    7. Data cable problem.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    F I N A L L Y -NOIKA -N70--BIG PROBLEM

My action:

• Ru
      2nd of Dec, 2007

i bought nokia 3110 classic in the month of may 2007. it has a problem of on/off switch. i went to nokia customer care residency road srinagar kashmir and they returned me after 2 days with the problem rectified. however from few days it has the same problem and also it remained in active mode for the whole night due to which its whole battery got consumed and it is now switched off. i m fed up with the problem. please suggest.

• Ga
      4th of Dec, 2007

I got one problem in Nokia N70 mobile. This time warranty period in my mobile, so I did give repair to Nokia care, submitted date: 17/11/07, but now today date onwards I didn’t get my mobile, now whenever I am calling them they told like particular part not available here so it takes some time. So please take necessary action to get my mobile in good condition. That Nokia care address detailed I have mentioned it below.
    Please take action as soon as possible

Jop sheet no: 1651

Ph: 040-66906195

ganesamoorthy

• Ni
      7th of Dec, 2007

I have purchased nokia 6300 6 months ago unfortunately it fell into the water. I had given the handset to nokia priority dealer at goregan it took 4 days to them to identify the problem. Now they are saying that my cellphone camera is not working and they were unable to solve the problem. Plz tell me what I'm supposed to do.they said that cameras is fine but there is some problem is IC. Is there any solution of this problem?

• Ka
      10th of Dec, 2007

Hi every one I have problem with 5310
    I brought on 9th of nov. I visited customer care 3 times but no improvement. I plan to take strict action against nokia if they don't take proper response.

20th of Dec, 2007

Resp sir/madam,
    Ref: Nokia E-90
    IMEI: 353660010630550
    My contact no.: 09873572646
    E-mail: [email protected]

I Anuj Batra, owner of Nokia E-90, facing some problem with my set from last 1 month (regarding voice cut during video recording, and hanging problem) and for this purpose I have submitted my set to Nokia care, Patel nagar, New Delhi, 4 times, but they failed to repair my set. Every time they committed to replace it if they failed to repair it, but now they are not doing the same.
    I feel being harassed by the company, as it is very difficult for me to stay without the mobile for such a long time, and being a student its very difficult for me to go again and again to Patel nagar.
    So please look into the matter. I believe that my complaint would be considered and I would be relieved from this problem as soon as possible.

Here I am including compliant information:
    1st complaint date – 16.11.2007
    Anuj Batra
    Delhi

• Dr
      22nd of Dec, 2007

Nokia care mangalore-(karnataka India) located at Bunts hostel circle for sofrware repair they are not giving bill for the service charge. They support this by telling that there will be extra taxes if bill is required. Pls address the same.

Nagesh.

23rd of Dec, 2007

I am dam sure about this thing that from now ownward not even me but everybody who knows me will never buy a Nokia phone. I have taken Nokia 6300 in month of October 2007, after working only for approximately one month it started giving problem with its voice. The voice become so much low that I am not able to get the call if anybody calls me. I have given the phone in Nokia care for repair on 15 November and until now that is 24 December i have'nt got my phone back. They have send it 5 times back to thier headoffice in Okhla but everytime they send back the phone in same condition. This is last time I will call them otherwise I am going to Consumer court and file case against Nokia.

24th of Dec, 2007

I am dam sure about this thing that not even me but everybody who knows me will never buy Nokia phone in future because of such a bad experience that I have with Nokia. I bought a Nokia 6300 in month of October. It worked only for 1 month and after that the problem started. Phone voice and ringing become so low that I am not able to even hear the ring if anybody calls me. As the phone was in guarantee period so I went to Nokia Care, Janak Puri, Distt Center, New Delhi. I have given them phone on November 15, 2007, to fix the problem. According to them they have send the phone 5 times to the Nokia Head office in Okhla for repair and every week they asked me to collect the phone. I have visited them more than 6 times every week to collect phone everytime when I check the phone the problem was there and they give same assurance sir this is last time we will make the phone okay. Now this is 6th time they have sent back the phone to Nokia Head office. Now it is 1 month and 10 days and I did not get back my phone.

If there is someone who pay attention to these feedback and help to get my phone from such a big name NOKIA with such a big reputation according to them, than it will be highly appreciable for me. Otherwise last option for me is to go in Consumer Court. The details regarding the phone service job sheet are as follows:

Job Sheet Number: 450434038/071115/35

Date: November 15, 2007.

Customer Name: Navneet Singh.

Address: H. No 4530, Gali Jatan, Pahari Dhiraj.

ESN/IMEI number: 357671015135392.

Product Code: 0515596

Warranty Ref Number: APAINY093733863

• Ba

Sir,
    I am Nokia Customer and I have purchased a Nokia 1112 D Blue IMEI Number 356956010811993 and battery number 06704954379950306111501236 from your authorized dealer M/S Shri Rajeshwar Telecom & Photocopiers at Jodhpur (Rajasthan) on October 10, 2007.
    I have felt some problems in this set after purchasing it. I told about the problems to your dealer. He has taken the battery for replacement but I observed that the Nokia Mobile set given to me has some problems and is not working properly also. I am not satisfied with this Set because I have tested this set with new battery from another new set. I again told about this to Dealer but he has refused to change this Set and told me that "Once we sold the set we do not have any responsibility therefore customer should go to NOKIA service center directly".
    Sir, I am Nokia Customer since last ten yrs and now I am facing the problems in your branded Mobile Set. I need your assistance for resolving my problem
    I have original bill of this set from your dealer's shop. Neither I have received replaced battery yet nor any response from the Dealer. These types of act are a type of cheating and it will be my constraint to go the consumer court against your branded Nokia Company for replacing the out of order Mobile Set.
    Thanking You.
    Yours Faithfully
    Babu Lal Prajapat
    160-A, D- Sector, Pipli Chouraha
    Shankar Nagar, Pal Yojana
    Jodhpur (Rajasthan

• Te
      28th of Dec, 2007

plz send me new batteri price

bld 3 & blc 2

• Te

plz rep
    bld3 &blc2 batteri price send me

• Kb
      1st of Jan, 2008

January 2, 2008

Dear Sir,

Please let me know how to trace a misplaced Nokia E62 within an office premises.

K. Balamurugan

Lovely.

• Pr
      7th of Jan, 2008

We have 4 nokia cell phones at home... but I am disgusted with the customer care provided by nokia. At the customer care they are indifferent, careless and arrogant. I am not surprised and I beleive the company is happy to continue this way since this provides them with new customers. I see many complaints and for how many - the company has made serious attempts to rectify is anybody guess. I am not going to buy any more of ur third rated phones and I would tell my tale to all known people so that they dont have to go through hell by buying your phones.

• Su
      8th of Jan, 2008

Bought N70 which got crashed, as it was in the warranty period nokia care center assured to provide the replacement.
    Set was handed over on 14th Nov'07. Till date have not received replaced cell.
    After interacting with the customer care center they say it pending centraly.

2 month and they say they dont have any replacement peace available with them. Pls tell how long should i wait for my cell.

11th of Jan, 2008

AM AGREE WITH SOUTH INDIAN NOKIA CARE SERVICE CENTRES BECAUSE THERE IS NO FAULT FROM SOUTH INDIA SIDE.SO I THANK FULL TO THEM.