Nokia Customer Care / nokia n70 handset replacement problem!

1 India Review updated:

Very Bad Product and third class service. Nokia don't care about our product. There is no care at Nokia customer care. They don't give Handset replacement. My N70 mobile under warranty period. But they don't solve my problems. I am handover mobile 4/5 times but my problem is repeat. They don't give me Handset replacement. So I am forward this issue to CONSUMER FORUM.

Comments

• Aj
      30th of Jul, 2007

I have given my N70 year phone (AD-41) nokia care center (Add: Unit no.2 ground Floor, Everest chambers near star Pulse building, Andheri kurla road, marol naka, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400059) on 16/June/2007. And I was told that I will get it after 15 days. Now whenever I am calling them I am getting another 10-15 days time till date I have not received my head set. I tried to speak to higher authorities of particular nokia care center but Mr. Santosh (floor supervisor) denied to give me his manager (Imran Shaikh) no. said it is the instruction from his manager not to provide his no.

• Ni
      3rd of Aug, 2007

The service provided by Nokia Care is pathetic. It's totally out of shape and there service is far far below the expectations. I bought my set in January this year and i have already approached Bright point ( Nokia Care Centre) 54 or 5 times. They have given me replacement, but still my problem is not solved. I'm planning to move to consumer forum but i wanted to bring this issue to the notice of some Senior executive of Nokia first.

• Gi
      8th of Aug, 2007

Hi,

Recently i have bought the 9500 nokia where as i am unhappy with the nokia services. Twice my handset got the same problem with the network and the software initially when we want to buy the product from nokia. They promise so many things they say don't worry sir if some thing wrong we will replace the piece. But afterwards when we have problem there is nobody who can at least answer properly in nokia customer care (Lower Parel)!

• Mr
      25th of Aug, 2007

Hi I Mr. Tapadhir Das from Assam. I inform you that i have allready registerd my Address for replacement my BL-5C Battery. But about 12days has gone but I could not found my replacement battery. So pls do something. My Battery identification number- 0670400363563N023822604236

• Ka
      12th of Sep, 2007

I want to convey my address for changing the battery. Kindly let me know the email id.

regards

k.a. mathew

14th of Sep, 2007

respected sir/madam,

i am a user of nokia phone since last 8 years, i am quite satisfy by the nokia phones as well as the service of the nokia phone.

but sorry to say i purchased the nokia 3230 in sep 2006, after 11 months the display get disturbed of the phone, I hand over phone to nokia care M/s Shreejee Enterprises B-5 Rdc Rajnagar Ghaziabad on 21 Aug 2007 and they return me again on 25 aug 2007 and said that display has been changed.
    Again same day there was same problem and i gave it again the job sheet no was 032343506/070825/36 , esn no- 359362006554514 and till today i am not get my phone, therefore Finally today i decided to mail the company to look up the matter seriously and maintain the customer satisfaction.

i again requesting you to look up the matter seriously and fastly.

thanks

saurabh garg
    r-10/70 rajnagar ghaziabad
    m no 9811073823

• Na
      17th of Sep, 2007

Dear Sir,
    I inform to u that i have allready registered my address for replace ment of my BL-5C Battery. But about 1 month has gone but I could not found my replace ment Battery. so Plz do some things.My Battery Identification No.is
    0670400363563N245713106383

• Ra
      18th of Sep, 2007

hi
    i bought N70 3months back and i am haveing problem of camera i given to customer care in agra i got it back after 10days and now i am faceing a problem of system hang and i given to customer care i dont now when i will get it back and one more importent thing my two friends are also having N70 and they are also haveing problem of hang or they are not geting missed call history . I like nokia from first mobile which i bought and after this i want to change to sony

thank

18th of Sep, 2007

Dear Sir,
    I have given a message to 5555 on 29-Aug-07 at 21:55:48Hrs.regarding the condition of the BL-5C battery. On reply I have received a message that "Your battery is covered under this advisory. SMS your address to 5555 from your same cell no. for replacement for a free replacement". I have send my address on that day at 22:08:59 Hrs., again replied from your end that " We have stored your address & we will get back to you soon for replacement on this".But after passing 20 days neither anybody contact me nor any message received from your end.So Please do some things for replacement of the Battery.My Battery Identification No.is
    0670400363563N174423109486

• Pr
      19th of Sep, 2007

Dear Sir,
    I inform to u that i have allready registered my address for replacement of my BL-5C Battery. But about more than One month has gone but I could not found my replacement Battery. so Plz do some things.My Battery Identification No.is
    0670400363563N226413100611

• Vi
      21st of Sep, 2007

hii.
    i bought a nokia 3230 the worst cellphone among all the companies... i got repaired it 7 time during last 12 months and everytime it got same problem.this time also it is in service center but i dnt know how many days it takes to be repaired and how long it will work after being repaired..... nokia service center it totally rubbish....

25th of Sep, 2007

Help | Feedback

Logout

Welcome cbesuresh,

Take me to the new Rediffmail

Upgrade to Rediffmail Plus

To:

Subject: REPLACEMENT OF BATTERY

Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 12:53:04 IST

Cc: cbesuresh@rediffmail.com
    Note: To help protect your privacy, images from this message have been blocked.View images | What is this?

Dear Sir,
    As per your product advisory:NOKIA BL-5C BATTERY, I registered the details of my battery on 24/08/2007.As a reply message from your consern i have been informed that the battery will be replaced and send it to my Res address. But till date I Have not received the same.Please let me know the process and delivery details.

THANKING YOU

CELL-9994949191

• Pa
      25th of Sep, 2007

Dear Sir,
    As per your product advisory:NOKIA BL-5C BATTERY, I registered the details of my battery on 24/08/2007.As a reply message from your concern i have been informed that the battery will be replaced and send it to my Res address. But till date I Have not received the same.Please let me know the process and delivery details.

THANKING YOU

-9431015121

• De
      28th of Sep, 2007

Dear sir,

we have purchased Nokia N72 from MOBILE STORE (ESSAR TELECOM RETAIL LTD. SCO -2424, G.F. SECTOR- 22, CHANDIGARH. ON 16TH AUGUST 2007.

SET IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY , WE HAVE SHOWN TO THE ABOVE ADDRESS , THEY GUIDED US TO VISIT NOKIA CARE (ANMOL) IN SECTOR 22 CHANDIGARH. THEY KEPT OUR SET FOR THREE DAYS AND RETURNED IN SAME CONDITION, AGAIN WE WENT TO MOBILE STORE , NOW SET IS WITH THEM ONLY AND THEY DID'T PASS ANY INFORMATION TO US WHICH THEY TOLD TO DO SO. NOW WHERE TO APPROACH WE DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA , THEY DON'T GUIDE US ALSO.

NOKIA HAS BIG NAME IN MARKET IN OUR FAMILY ALL HAVE GOT NOKIA SET BUT NOW WE ARE GETTING THIS TYPE OF SERVICE AND PRODUCT WHICH WE CANT ACCEPCT FROM SUCH A BIG COMPNY. WILL YOU TAKE CARE OF IT OR WE HAVE TO MOVE CONSUMER COURT.

ADDRESS:--

DEEPIKA W/O RAJINDER SHARMA
    #2047/2 SECTOR - 47 C
    CHANDIGARH
    9888902047

• Ga
      28th of Sep, 2007

Last year oct 2006 i buy the Nokia 6030 mobile. But in nove2006 my mobile having a problem because of water. i having warranty also but in nokia customer center Bizi its in gandhi bazar , they told water damage they didnt give any free service are replacement i gave a 450.00 Rs for service. Realy this is reducules. Nokia service center not providing good service.

1st of Oct, 2007

Dear Sir/Madam,

As per Nokia advertisement I have registered our Nokia BL-5C battery no. on 18-8-2007. But till today I have not receivd the same.

Today I have read that Nokia customer care centre will replace batteries for those who have not received till today from Nokia.

I wish to find out that I am living in Nagaur District of Rajasthan. There is no Customer care office. Can I replace the battery from Jodhpur customer care or not...? If yes then please give me the Jodhpur Nokia Custome Care Address & phone No. for the same.

Regards,

Sanjeev Mehta
    Scientist "C"/Sr. System Analyst.
    NIC
    Govt. of India

• Ju
      1st of Oct, 2007

I am agree with the other people comments as I myself yet not received the battery as I registered on 17AUG 2007. And thereafter I visited the nearest Nokia Customer Care Center but they denied to change it saying that it has been sent to me but till today I have not received. I think I will received after it blast. Nokia has great brand name so its a sincere request to the authority please look into the matter and remain as a market leader.

• Na

deer sir

i naveen singh my friend birchandra have lost his cell phone nokia5200 so please lock his mobile his imei number is 356300012855627 immidiatly by this i always thankful to you

Sir,
    With reference to my earlier Email dtd. 29/09/2007, I have shown my handset to the Osmanpura Nokia Care centre on 30/09/2007. They have assured to repair the set and asked me two days time. I received my handset on 1/10/2007 evening. Today, I find the problem still remains in the handset. It is not charging.
    Kindly look in the matter. My Phone No. is (R)0240 2488148 (M) 09423395935

date 29/09/2007
    Sir,
    I have purchased a Nokia Mobile Phone from your Nokia Priority Dealer i.e. Konark Communications, New Osmanpura, Aurangabad on 19/04/2007. The detail of the set is as below:

NOKIA-Model No. : 6 2 3 3 C-Black
    IMEI – 3597 2700 9992 913
    Battery – 932130106620480426 - BP-6M
    Charger – 0675384

From the 2nd Month of purchase, on a couple of occasions I had problems with the set, like the mouth peace of the phone not working and phone hang. I have shown it to the nearby Nokia Care Centre i.e. Mobile Solutions, P. No. 19, G –Sector, Town Centre, MGM College Road, B/H. Lokmat Bhavan, CIDCO, Aurangabad, where they have taken care of the problem but refused to give any documents of the servicing made. They told that the record is there in the system. On 8th Sept. 07, my set got a problem of No Charging. I went to the above said Nokia Care Centre, the in-charge of the centre Mr. Nitin Rathi seen the matter in a very reluctant way and said that there is some problem with the handset and it is to be sent to Pune for repairing and given me the date of 10 to 12 days. By making many persuasions, I received my phone back on 27/9/2007, they say that it is repaired; however the phone is yet having the same problem as it was. I had checked the phone in their office itself and shown it to them that the phone is not at all repaired. This time Mr. Rathi said that the problem might be with the Battery. Again he kept the battery for two days and today i.e. 29/09/2007, he says that their might be problem with handset as well as the battery and charger. He started giving me some vague answers and not even attended me properly, he is neither sure of what he has done and what he needs to do further. I am suffering from last 4 weeks without phone and also suffering mentally due to harassment of your people. In this course I have visited your centre for 12 to 15 times. Some 4 – 5 boys and girls were working in that centre, which are not technically skilled enough to attend the problems of the phone. Every time I went, I have to repeat the full story and they don’t have any proper answer for my queries. I feel they are sitting to simply collect the phones and send it to Pune. In the process of waiting I have also observed that, they are behaving with customer in a very bad manner and also abusing them to the extent that, they shall not come to the centre again.

Now, I have given my handset to your other service centre at New Osmanpura, Aurangabad, which is far away from where I stay. I request you to kindly look in the matter, otherwise I will be forced to take legal steps.
    Thanking you.