Nokia Cust Care / (Cellular Clinic) / fixing battery problem for more that one month!
I have given the defected battery of my cell-phone model Nokia 6030 at Bhubaneswar Nokia Cust Care (Cellular Clinic) on date 12th aug, 2006. My battery had gone out of order during the valid warranty period of my cell phone. I have been said that the defected battery shall be replaced within2-4 days, but this period gets on repeated after every 2-4 days when i go there to inquire for my replacement. They repeatedly return us saying that the battery is unavailable with them. I have been given a service job sheet no. [protected]/060812/17 dated 12th aug, 06. Service centre details: ASC-071_434038, Cellular Clinic, Janpath road, Pl No:797, Sahid Nagar, Bhubaneswar :-7, Orissa, India, Ph No:[protected], E-Mail:
More Nokia Cust Care / (Cellular Clinic) Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks