Nokia Cust Care / (Cellular Clinic) / fixing battery problem for more that one month!

1 India Review updated:

I have given the defected battery of my cell-phone model Nokia 6030 at Bhubaneswar Nokia Cust Care (Cellular Clinic) on date 12th aug, 2006. My battery had gone out of order during the valid warranty period of my cell phone. I have been said that the defected battery shall be replaced within2-4 days, but this period gets on repeated after every 2-4 days when i go there to inquire for my replacement. They repeatedly return us saying that the battery is unavailable with them. I have been given a service job sheet no. [protected]/060812/17 dated 12th aug, 06. Service centre details: ASC-071_434038, Cellular Clinic, Janpath road, Pl No:797, Sahid Nagar, Bhubaneswar :-7, Orissa, India, Ph No:[protected], E-Mail:

cellular_bhubaneswar@nokiacareindia.com.

Comments

Am
  18th of Oct, 2006

I am sorry that i have purchased a hanset nokia make model - 1110i dt - 05/sep/2006 from priorrty dealer cosmic lalpur RANCHI same set created problem(poor audio incoming ) right from 2nd day when i visited the dealer he simply told to go to service center but ur service center told it will take time of three days due to my busy seduled i dind gave the set but the same when given to service center on 13/oct/06 job sheet no (170434038/061013/61)they told they will repaire the set and give in three days but in the job sheet they gave the delivery date of 24/oct/06 now he is telling to wait for a month.

Pr
  25th of Sep, 2007

Respected sir,
NON COOPERATION OF M/S CELLMATE
CUTTACK ORISSA.
==========================

• I am Pradip Kumar Sinha Proprietor of Santosh Communication, C/o.-Madhabananda Market Complex,Rajabagicha Labour Colony,Qr.No. D-6, P.O.Telengabazar Dt.cuttack-753009 ORISSA.

• I am running a PCO of TATA & Reliance/BSNL as well. Actually my prime business is selling mobile sets and selling of various recharge vouchers & SIM. Though I am selling various mobile sets but NOKIA Mobile sets are sold with much demand.. But unfortunately M/S CELLMATE is taking much advantage of NOKIA brand name. I am maintaing one Bank A/C with Bank of India,Ranihat and during the last 2 years I can vouch about the number of sets I have purchased from them in Cheques i.e.through Bank cheque..Not a single set has been purchased in cash. It is my usual practice to give them cheque and see that it is honoured in my Bank. I like to mention that 99.99% cheques are already honoured.Now M/S CELLMATE is claiming that some amount is due from my side,which is baseless. Now they have stopped supplying NOKIA SETS to me without assigning any reasons..

• During BATTERY disaster/episode I have helped many customer and indirectly to NOKIA by sending E-Mail from this cyber café in free of cost.The cyber owner will also give evidence. for this act.

• You can take a confidential enquiry about the customer/retailer care of M/s CELLMATE from other sellers engaging your machinery and prudence. There are thousand and one complain against the above super stockist which can also be enquired. It is not out of place to mention that from All Orissa superstockist to stepdown to local stockist is a progression or Regression ? For CELEMATE.

I hope you will find a solution/suggestion towards my grievances.

You can reply raylink.ctc@zapakmail.com

Contact No.9337895978 / 9861122727 / 9438092701 / 9937070236
Phone No.0671 – 3294478 / 0671- 6941162.

Vi
  24th of Oct, 2007

I have purchased a Nokia N70 mobile on 22.10.2006 out of my hard earned savings from your authorized dealer. After a few days the mobile reported some faults e.g. non recording of missed/received/dialed calls etc and hanging. The matter reported to your local nokia care centre at Jalandhar, they repaired the set and the mobile functioned properly only for some days, the same problem occurred again and the matter was again reported to said agency. The set repaired. The mobile again after a few days reported same problem, the set was got repaired from your nokia care centre, Jalandhar. The said problem occurred time and again and the set was repaired by your nokia care centre about 8-10 times from the date it was purchased, it was told to me at all times that the said problem will not occur again, but it problem repeated again & again and the same problem was noticed. The set was also kept with the agency for 2-3 days at many occasions. Again on 18/19.10.2007 the same complaint reported to your Nokia care centre, Jalandhar, and I also asked them that the warranty expires nearly and please look into the problem seriously and it is costly and daily reporting the complaints and depositing the set is not feasible for me they repaired the set after feeding the software in the mobile and handed over it to me, I took the mobile with me, but after coming to me home it was noticed that the mobile is giving the said problem again, Again on 22.10-.2007, the matter was again reported to your agency, They deposited the said mobile with them and asked that they will sent it to Chandigarh centre for repairs.

I wish to say that NOKIA is reputed largest mobile manufacturers of the world, and such these complaints are giving bad impression towards the NOKIA and its service.

It is requested that the mobile set be replaced as the said is faulty one and giving same faults again & again.

Please look into the matter personally and do the needful
as soon as possible.

The detail of the complaint is as under :-
Job sheet No. 344434038/071022/57, Mobile Clinic, Basant Chowk Near Dera Sat Kartar, Jalandhar,Punjab,India. ASC No.344_ 434038, Phone No.0181 4623047.

Hand set detail : ESN/IMEI No.359381002951748, Product Code 0534652, Model N70-1.

Pu
  23rd of Nov, 2007

Nokia n73m.

Mr
  19th of Apr, 2008

hai, i am dayanad, i have given a complent on my mobile nokia 3110c to nokia service center in mysore, karnataka.
but they didnot concentrate on my complent.actually i have given 4 times complent in 6 days...they have received my transceiver on 17/04/2008...they told they will send it to the company, but still they didnt respond me...please check the complent...other wise i wil give a complent to the karnataka rakshana vedhike...please solve the problem as soon as possible orgive a replacement on my mobile...

service center address is,
revanna nokia care
new kantharaj ursroad
mysore
MYSORE
ph:0821 4242211

as soon as possible reply me by E-mail...thank you..

An
  21st of May, 2008

I have a Nokia6270. But problem insert-sim-card came in my phone at 28-05-08. The problem reported to your nokia care centre(Tudor Airlink Systems) in meerut. they sais After look phone have to send the company Noida and will take arond 20 days. I took return my phone. But they again said we will check again and tell u in evening. In evening when i reach there and asked matter. told me its realy have to send Noidacompany. I asked return my phone. found this was dead condition. I was surprised because how could do that without inform me and it was lost all data. After some days I asked the result. They said phone returned from company without accept or repair because it is tempered. the warranty expires nearly at 30 Jun 2008.
Please look this matter personally and kindly do the needful
as soon as possible.

Tr
  18th of Jun, 2008

i tuk a new nokia5610 in feb and nw its display has gone totally and it has display light problem also.

Ma
  9th of Jul, 2008

hi,
i lost my nokia cell phone, nokia 2300, what i can do for lost.

Ja
  4th of Aug, 2008

Dear Sir

i have compliant regarding my cell model nokia(N-81) buy in April-08 .problem is that unfortunatly my cell menu not working properly & keypad also shown locked.then i go to local nokia care on date 04-july-2008.the local nokia care given me two weeks time to revisit.after two weeks i was again visit the nokia care but no response from customer care executive said agian visit after two three days but till date i have no response reagrding my cell phone.i feel very harresment due to this problem i have buy a new cell.so kindly take a serious action on this issue.Customer care executive also said i will return or repalce ur cell.
My cell job sheet number-074434038/080704/34 Date:-04-july-08
Nokia care Center
AA Electronics
106-B, Sunrise Plaza, Upstairs Bakewell Bakery.
Copper Road, Amritsar.

Pr
  30th of Aug, 2008

hi, i am prateek, ihave given a complain on my mobile nokia 1325 to everest mobicare in kolkata, but they did not concentrate on my complain actually, ihave given 3 times complain in a month, they have received the cellphone on 30.8.08 and they told that they will send it to the company for repair.please solve the problem as early as possible.
Your kind co-operation will be highly appreciated.

My job sheet number 148434038/080830/27
imei no 01108100464 Model 1325
warranty ref no APAINY132798377
E-MAIL address of nokia care where i have given to repair everest_kolkatta@nokiacareindia.com

Sn
  30th of Sep, 2008

I had bought a nokia handsfree in feb 2008 which got out of order within its warranty period. I couldn't get it changed as I had lost the warranty card. Now I've bought another handsfree which is showing the problem within a period of 2 months of the date of purchase. will it replaced with a new one?

Ra
  6th of Nov, 2008

I Am also a apart of these kinds of problem as recntly i have subbmited my mobile N72 For repair in branch shalimaar bagh My Job sheet no is 317434038/081005/13

i have submitted my handset o Mr, Rachit & After 15 Days got a call from the service center they were saying come and collect your Cell but when i got my cell in my hand many of parts are changed.
several times i have complant about it but i did, get any resoponce by there site

if somebody nows the contact No of any conser person who can help me about my problem please let me know

i am fedup now

Bi
  17th of Nov, 2008

sir, my phone named nokia 5300, is not responding any type of operation due to some internal key problem.i, e.the keys on the sliding section is totally out of order.pls sugest me

Bm
  22nd of Nov, 2008

To,
The officer In-Charge,
Nokia Care
Surat.

Dear Sir,

Subject : Damages of E-90 Instruments.

Please note that, we have brought E – 90 mobile hand set just before 4 months (16/06/08) & the coating on body of instrument has removed partly. Original fiber form is looking right now, so the show of piece has finished. If any client is paying a big amount & same thing is being happened, than how a customer can trust on Nokia product.

Today, we have approached to your care centre at Ring road, Surat. They given suggestion as below :-

A. We have to handover instrument to them.
B. Back-up of all memories & data to be kept separately.
C. They will provide standby instrument of simple technology, which can be uses for incoming & outgoing calls only.
D. We can’t use Black Berry on standby instrument.
E. It will take 20 days.

Sir / Madam,

Kindly tell us, is it fair ? If we will suffer any losses in these 20 days, who will bear the same ?

We request to you, please provide us replacement. We belongs a corporate group "P. R. Malu Group – Surat" & till now, at least 50 instrument have been used of Nokia make by us.

Hopes, you will do the needful.

Thanks & Regards,
Yours Faithfully,
B. M. Mandhani – 98251 14059

Ri
  27th of Aug, 2009

Sir,
I have given my N-96 to a Nokia Care Named Varun enterprises near shakarpur Delhi on 7 th having problem upper key pad doesnt work, after 4 days they returned it to me and charged Rs.750 . It is in Warranty, they said it is liquid fault, but after taking the delivery when i returned home and used the phone it was same as before.After that i sent my phone again to the Care on 11th of August, from that day till now they are giving no response to us, So please do the needful and take action.

My CN is :09650539273 Lovelesh Goyal

Je
  4th of Apr, 2011

I had bought a new Nokia N 97 mini with all acessories. But presently the mobile got hanged and is not working properly. I had experienced and seen that mobiles of Nokia with touch screen facilities is not working sucessfull and is not sucessfull in the global market. I had submitted this mobile to Nokia Care Center at Cuttack and they had informed this shall be taken upto by Nokia Care center at Delhi and will be repaired in some works. Remaining all rest were working properly... Jerry 9937299461