Nokia Co - Operation United Kingdom / nokia award
As many people we also recieved such e-amil and dont know what to do. If you please reply us by e-mail or contact by mobile number, we will be very glad.
Here is the mail details
Nokia co-operation united kingdom
Nokia house. Summit avenue southwood
Farnborough hampshire gu14 0ng.
Verification number: nok-037-awd
Parcel id: hsd307nk
Attn: olga lukyashko (Kacan) ,
Congratulations once again on behalf of the management and staff of nokia united kingdom. You are a winner among the 100 lucky winners in the on going nokia 25th anniversary general award of & pound;100, 000.00gbp (One hundred thousand great british pounds) currently conducted in the united kingdom. We do believe that your winnings will be put into good use for community, education and business development in your country. Your cheque and other documents such as claims document, winning certificate and insurance certificate that will enable you cash your cheque at your destination has been picked up from our office by the hispeed-delivery services. The courier service are responsible for the delivery of your cheque and other document to your address. You are required to contact the customer service manager of hispeed-delivery service customer desk via email with the following details:
B. Parcel id (Find above)
C. Verification number (Find above)
D. Tel/mobile number
E. Delivery address.
Post office or private mailbag is unacceptable.
Name: mr. Christopher penn,
Customer service manager.
Email address: customercare@hi-speeddelivery.Co. Cc
Tel: +[protected], +[protected]
1. Services rendered by hispeed-delivery are to be paid by you and not nokia co-operation. Have it in mind that the delivery service is not a usuall service and your won prize cannot be deducted, this is because your cheque cannot be cashed by anyone else but yourself anywhere you are located and at any bank worldwide capable of international transactions or transfer. This is in accordance with section 13 (1) (N) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd july 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.
2. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential to avoid double claim or impersonation.
Any claim not made before five (5) working days from hispeed-delivery indicate that the winner has voluntarily forfeited his/her winnings. Congratulations once again!
Mr. Andrew gates,
Information and payment dept,
More Nokia Co - Operation United Kingdom Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks