Nokia-claimsdeptsignlive.com / scam sms message

New Zealand Review updated:

Text message recieved 03:13:[protected] from +[protected] message centre +[protected]

Congratulation !!! your mobile number has won gbp750, 000 pounds as nokia celbrates this new year. claimcode: nkt40. send claimcode to [protected]@live.com

Comment: I see from a quick websearch that this scam has been going on for at least 2 years. can't the operators of live.com cancel the addresses, or preferably check them before allowing names that refer to well known companies.

Di

Comments

• Xe
      24th of Feb, 2011

Via email to : [protected]@yahoo.com.hk

Feng Jingduo

• Me
      6th of May, 2011

I recieved massege from Nokia company that my phone number 0599560926 has won with money, so I am so so happy . I want to contact with you quickly to know the details and how I can get the money. Thank you .

• Ve
      23rd of Jun, 2011

I recieved massege from Nokia company that my mobile number 09838412233 has been awarded 750, 00.00GBP from nokia
    from: ved prakash srivastav
    GSM MOBILE NO>:9838412233
    address: VILLAGE AHIRULI LALA POST PATHRA BAZAR DISTT. SIDDHARTHNAGAR
    EMAIL.:ved.[protected]@gmail.com
    pin code: 272153

• Df
      17th of Aug, 2011

I recieved massege from Nokia company that my phone number 9976994853 has won with money, so I am so so happy . I want to contact with you quickly to know the details and how I can get the money. Thank you .
    D.FRANCIS BABU,
    MOBILE NO:9976994853
    [protected]@live.com.

• Ta
      4th of Sep, 2011

i recived amassege from nokiacompany told me my mobile number has won 415000.00 pounds.payment no:nk-1015 my name .tamer elsayed ali aboyousef work at suadia arabia born elsheen kotor gharbia egypt phone number 0565307217 please tell me how can i get the money thank u all

21st of Sep, 2011

i havew recieved a message from nokia company no.918447767473 that my mobile no hve won the 750, 000 pound hw cn i get my money help me]

• Sk
      21st of Dec, 2011

I received this email on the 19th december

This is a short notice to inform you that Nokia has approved you of GBP£850, 000.00 Pounds on 2011 end of year endowment donation held in London. For claims contact claims department immediately via email: [protected]@live.com OR Tel: +44-704-573-7767.

Upon confirmation of your status, your prize funds will be made available for payment by our paying Bank (Lloyds TSB Bank, United Kingdom and all winnings must be claimed not later than 15 days and do keep this winning information confidential because of external claim. Please note that all mail must be send to: [protected]@live.com
    ©Nokia Promo 2011

from John Graham [protected]@ubishops.ca

• Am
      11th of Jun, 2012

i received message from Nokia company that my phone number 93001193154 has been
    awarded 1, 000, 000 GBP i want to contact with you quickly to know the details and how I can get the money. Thank you
    name- Amit Kumar Brijwani
    Address- lalmati dawarkanagar jabalpur Hn 144
    Sex-male
    9301193154 madhya pradesh jabalpur india
    [protected]@live.com

29th of Jul, 2012

i have received a message that my phone 8008002845 has won Euros500, 000 in 2012 NOKIA INT'L MOBILE PROMO.So please send me the details that how can i get my prize.thank you for choosing my number. Mahaboob khanam, H-No.7-40/1/1, street no.8, Habsiguda, Hyderabad-500007

• Ra
      11th of Aug, 2012

I have been getting continously message that my mobile number has been choosen for 4 crore 30 lakhs as awarded in nokia promo award held in uk from the number (8376063018) & it is asking me to claim on [protected]@live.com
    So please if it so then do kindly inform me at hirwani.[protected]@gmail.com

• Tg
      6th of Sep, 2012

I received message from Nokia company that my phone number 9949262349 has been won 4 Crore 30 lakh in UK Nokia promo awarded 2012. And it is asking me to claim on.([protected]@live.com)...i want to contact with u quickly to know the details and how i can get the money..
    Thank you.
    Name :T. Ghouse peera,
    SEX :Male,
    Age:50, , Address: D/NO: 12/1/718, ASHOK NAGAR, , ANANTAPUR-515001, A.P(INDIA),
    Mbl NO:9949262349,
    E-mail:Smiley.[protected]@gmail.com.

• Ta
      2nd of Oct, 2012

I received a message from nokia company that my mobile number have won money.my mobile number is 8961361253.I want to contact with nokia company for detail and to know how can I get the money.I am so happy.thany you so much.
    TAPAN KUMAR SARKAR
    VILLAGE-NORTHN SIMLA, POST-CHINSURAH R.S.
    DIST-HOOGHLY, WEST BENGAL, INDIA
    PIN CODE-712102
    MOBILE-8961361253
    LAND.NO- 033-2686-17236

• As
      10th of Nov, 2012

received a message from nokia company that my mobile number have won money.my mobile number is 8763925080.I want to contact with nokia company for detail and to know how can I get the money.I am so happy.thany you so much.
    IJINU PRAVA MAHARAJ
    AT/PO-BARAPADA
    VIA-BINJHARPUR
    DIST-JAJPUR
    PIN-755004.
    EMAIL [protected]@gmail.com

• Re
      7th of Apr, 2013

I am Rethabile Advocate Springbok a student in North West University Mafikeng Campus and i am from Schweizer-Reneke.
    On the 22/03/2013 i recieved an sms from (+27726054006) saying that my numbers was among the lucky winners and i have won R450000 on th nokia INT'L EASTER promo and my ticket number is nk55z, i must call Ayanda Khumalo on 078 187 6698 for my price and i called her and she toled me to buy mtn airtime for R110 and vodacome for R180 and i bought them and sent her the voucher.
    I recieved an sms again from (+27847095128) saying that the sender is Judith nokia the general accountant in regard of transfering my funds and i must deposit an amount of R3000 at STANDARD BANK to S NGWENDU 1000418948 for insurence and tax and i have done it.
    Currently when i call Ayanda and Judith they don't answer my calls and sometime they drop my calls.
    My request is if they cannot give me my price can i please get my R3000 and R290 back so that i can pay the university and continue with my studies my contact numbers are 078 861 8538 i hope to hear from you very soon