Nokia Claims Department / scam!

Nokiaclaimsdept@hotmail.com

Subject: winning award notification

Date: wed, 27 may 2009 01:47:22 ist

Attention:

This email is to notify you that your email address was randomly
Selected and entered into summer finance lottery draws. You have
Subsequently emerged a winner and therefore entitled to a substantial
Amount of 1, 000, 000.00 (one million great british pounds).
For further information on claims, kindly confirm receipt of this email, by
Forwarding your details names, address, sex and tel no. To our claims department:

Barr. (Mrs) cynthia williams
Email:nokiaclaimsdept@hotmail.com
Tel:+[protected]

Comments

• Se
      18th of Jun, 2009

I received this email and would like to verify whether it is legit or not. Please advise me on ssjames40@gmail.com

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 8:06 AM, Nokia International wrote:

Thank you for being part of our 40th Anniversary of making Nokia Mobile telephones. Congratulations, we have received your claim information for the Nokia Finland Promo.
    After you have received your prize of 600, 000 pounds, we will invite you and your immediate family on an all expense paid trip for a weekend to Finland for a TV show that will air this year on TV, showcasing winners of the Nokia 40th anniversary promotion. As a promotional gift, you will also receive a Nokia E61i mobile telephone. This promo is approved by the Finland Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).
    Outlined herein are the Nokia Claim Rules:
    This is an independent promotion.
    No purchase necessary.
    Any entries without valid claim codes and numbers will be declared void.
    Any entry late, lost or tampered with will be declared void.
    Employees of Nokia and their relatives are excluded from participating in this program.

All requirements must be provided.
    Claimants displaying conducts considered improper when replying will be ignored and disqualified.
    ________________________________________

You are obliged to have your name published as a winner.
    At this point, it is pertinent we emphasize that under no circumstance whatsoever does Nokia charge any kind of fee or request for any amount of money from winners

to process their claim.

A double claim will nullify your winnings.

Do read and understand the terms contained herein before proceeding because your agreement to the Claim rules of Nokia is binding by law and must be followed through.

Once you are sure you understand these rules and you wish to proceed, then you should provide the following requirements:

Full Name:

Mobile Number:
    Claim Code:

Country:
    Occupation:

To read more about us and how we originated Click Here.

Note: When we receive your informations, you will be contacted by our courier company (delivery company) here in the United kingdom as they are the ones to bring your cheque to you. However, if you want us to transfer the funds into your bank account i will advice you provide your bank details for an immediate bank to bank transfer.

You are obliged to have your name published as a winner.
    Do read and understand the terms contained herein before responding because your agreement to the Claim rules of Nokia is binding by law and must be followed through.

All submitted information is kept in the strictest confidence. No part of the information provided will be given out to any third party. You can also visit us at our website www.nokia.com.

Annete Cosini.

Nokia International Claims Dept.

________________________________________
    check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages

1st of Jul, 2009

Full Name : Mahdi Rashvand Melli
    Mobile Number :358082019754494
    Claim Code : ZXDJN
    Country : Iran
    Occupation : Engineer

• Gr
      2nd of Aug, 2009

I recieved sms saying that I won 600, 000gbp on 40 yrs of nokia. who is going to pay for this ? Nokia perhaps?My email:gracem52@melita.om I will be able to send all emails . Thanks

• Ra
      21st of Sep, 2009

Full Name: Rachid Toufic Rizkallah

Mobile Number:=9613 346 964
    Claim Code:ZXDJN

Occupation:Model Designer

• Ro
      21st of Sep, 2009

we recievd the same email from 40yrs@live.com, and we didnt understand how we can contuct your company and how we will get the money or how we will reciev your invitation to filand ... please i am waiting for replying..
    thank you.
    best regards
    name : roula al jarrah
    mobile number : 009613747369
    e-mail address: afra7_by_rolla_jarra7@hotmail.com

• Ah
      22nd of Sep, 2009

hello there my name is ahmad aoude im from lebanon my phone number is 9613347009, i receive a message from 40 yrs@nokia.com says that i won 1000 000 00gbp my claim code is ZXDJN . please contact me on my e-mail: sava_552002@yahoo.com. Best regards for Nokia family, thank you.

• Na
      23rd of Sep, 2009

hi! my name is nadejda rifai . I live in Lebanon . my phone number is 9613132116. I received a message from 40yrs@nokia-finland.org. that i won 1000000.00 Gbp and my code is ZXDJN. PLEASE CONTACT ME. my e-mail: nadejdarifai@mail.ru. good luck to all.

• Ah
      27th of Sep, 2009

Hi my name is ahmad khalil abbass (MALE). I live in lebanon (tripoli) .My phone number is 9613597756.I received a message from 40yrs@nokia-finland.org. That i won 1000000.00 gbp and my code is ZXDJN. PLEASE CONTACT ME on my e-mail: moudy_1112@hotmail.com .Thank you.best regard .Please i am waiting for replying.

• El
      29th of Sep, 2009

Hello my name is Elias Doumit..i'm from Lebanon (ANTELIAS).My phone # is 9613286848... i received last night an sms from 40yrs@nokia-finland.org. stating that i won 1, 000, 000 gbp & my code is ZXDJN... kindly contact me on my email : elias.200913@hotmail.com...thank u in advance

• Na
      30th of Sep, 2009

Full Name: Nathalia Dikran Dostourian

Mobile Number:=9613695233
    Claim Code:ZXDJN

Occupation:student

Eyy my name is Nathalia..i'm from Lebanon (Jbeil)... i received last night an sms from 40yrs@nokia-finland.org. stating that i won 1, 000, 000 gbp & my code is ZXDJN... kindly contact me on my email : xx.natss.xx@hotmail.com...thank u in advance

• Li
      2nd of Oct, 2009

hello i am lida zalli from albania and i am housewife, yesterday was received message in my cell phone in number 00355692499224 where writing you won 5oo, ooo gbp and my code is ZXDNJ.PLEASE CONTANT ME ON MY EMAIL :ALDOALIMEMAJ@HOTMAIL.COM I WILL WAITING FOR ANWER THANK YOU

• Ba
      7th of Oct, 2009

hello my name is richard i received this morning an sms from 40yrs@nokia-finland.org. stating that i won 1, 000, 000 gbp & my code is NOK19 kindly contact me on my email : richardirani@hotmail.com...thank u in advance

• Al

same as the rest my phone number is 009613110533
    and wish to know some thing here ???
    a_7507@hotmail.com

• To
      7th of Oct, 2009

i received the same message ..so
    name :toufic safar
    Claim Code: NOK19
    Occupation : Engineer
    EMAIL :touficsafar@hotmail.com

• Th
      10th of Oct, 2009

i receive same message from 40yrs @nokia-finland.com.my name is thushara kumari.my country is sri lanka.but im livi in cyprus.my promo.cod:NOK19.my contact is 0035799718482.my email is thushari84@gmail.com.thank you

• Ny
      11th of Oct, 2009

i ve also recieved that text and would like to know if its real and how to claim

• Ha
      11th of Oct, 2009

hi! my name is hadi abod from isreal -i received a message from nokia that i win 500, 00, 00 pounds to my phone-9720525251078
    the code is : EMEJC
    my jop is the security
    my email is - a8848354@bezeqint.net
    please i want to know more

• So
      11th of Oct, 2009

Hi my name is Sharon, i'm from Jamaica. I recieved a text on my phone saying that i won 1000000, 00 in the nokia promo. They said that i must not call. they even said that i must send a email to 40yrsnokia-finland.org. My e-mail address is firebread2@yahoo.com and my number is 18763591511

I need to know if this is a scam or it is real.

• Do
      12th of Oct, 2009

I also get the same sms from nokia.They were saying that i won 1, 000, 000, 000 gbp.Is it true or not please respond
    My mailadress is dorukakgun@hotmail.com

• Ba
      12th of Oct, 2009

i recieved a sms sayin i also won 1, 000, 000 gbp. will someone please shead some light on this situation please : jbanton_54@HOTMAIL.COM