Nokia Cellphone / request to replace mobile

1 India Review updated:

im in coimbatore district in tamil nadu. i purchased a nokia 3110c mobile in mobile spot on 4-6-2009. IMIE no: [protected].
i got 3 different complaints in my mobile during the last 1 month( [protected], [protected], 8-3-2010). i checked my mobile in multiple mobile care, coimbatore. they kept my mobile under observation from [protected] to 3-3-2010. they gave my mobile back. still my mobile has problem. i was not satisfied in their service. now they have sent my mobile to delhi nokia service. i request you to correct my old mobile or replace a new mobile. if i dont get proper solution then i will take legal actions. my e-mail address: vengatesalu@yahoo.in.

Comments

• De
      10th of Dec, 2009
    NOKIA CELLPHONE - CLAIM OF PRIZE MONEY
    India

i received sms that " you have won 750000 UK pounds in 2009 mobile draw to claim send your name & age to Mr. paul via email cdpf2009@live.com".How can i collect my prize money please give me an idea.
    My name is DEEKSHANT RAVI & AGE IS 20

• Va
      1st of Jul, 2010
    NOKIA CELLPHONE - mobilephone stolen
    personnel
    India

in secunderabad railway station somebody stolen my mobile phone on 1st july, at 1:30 p:m. and the imel number of the phone is 351962039186214

• Mo
      11th of Aug, 2011
    NOKIA CELLPHONE - receving a message
    Iran

hello sir/madam,
    I've received a message.It said that I won sme money.I don't know how I can get it.would you please guide me.
    mojtaba sharifi
    sincerely yours

• Ta
      6th of Jun, 2014

I am satyam singhal of meerut . I have buy a mobile phone of nokia of model 311. and type rm714. please replace my mobile phone.