Nokia Care Point - Jayanagar / poor service provided

Dear Friends,

This is regarding to the service providing from one of the leading mobile industry called NOKIA. Which all think like nice mobile set and fast service from the outside.

My job sheet number is [protected]/070816/43,[protected]/070816/44
Item was -Nokia N70 Head set.
Date of Job sheet-16/08/2007.
Today's date - 03/10/2007

Its almost 2 months.

I given for service in Care point jayanagar. They told like it wil take 1 month for replacement. After completing one month I'm giving call to them daily. Everyday they tell same stupid story like they have not received the stock till now.

Imagine such a huge mobile industry is not having stock for head set.. Such an Bull ### reason..

Do u people imagine how much I spent on calling them. Its nearly 1700 rs..whereas the cost of headset is 1500..

For a single query they will take half an hour for response as if thinking they called me.. In back ground we can easly earble how they comment on us.. They use to tell like the customer is eating head. I used to meet my boy friend but this customer is not hangin up the call. This is wat the response i'm hearing from the CARE POINT. Jayanagar.

Please frds dont ever believe the NOKIA HANDSET. Its not user friendly Its the real bull ### mobile.

CARE POINT number - [protected]

A  8th of Nov, 2007 by
I agree to this...

These guys don’t bother to pick up the phone.

It’s very deceiving to see a reputed company such as Nokia dealing with these guys.

They don’t have courtesy to answer the phone when a customer calls them… They pick up the receiver and cut the call. It’s difficult to accept this kind of uncivilized act…

Its time these guys must learn some manners and business ethics.

A  24th of Aug, 2008 by
I completely agree to the above mentioned review. The customer care is just hopeless & beyond. The act as if they are providing us a favour and act as number 1 jerks.
N  3rd of Jul, 2009 by

I think you guys are worthless turds and should all go and ### strange animals, learn English also because if you going to speak/type it make sure it all makes sense. I'm sure that when you all go to work you are just over the moon and never make a mistake right? because that's the only reason to justify being able to criticize others, and as well whats with this ### like "they don't bother answering their phones?I'm sure if they did have trouble answering their phones it would be because ### heads like you who get told its going to take a month insist on still calling anyway! its your fault you wasted your time calling a company that had already given you a time frame. why don't you and everyone else who joined in the brainless banter go and ### a shotgun. -Jdogg

Nokia Logo Nokia