Nokia Care Gateway / disgusting service

1 St Pierre & Miquelon Review updated:

I have booked my nokia 6620c in shortly after it was purchased/delivered by mtn. Mtn did not offer help & sent me directly to nokia care gateway. The staff are incompetent & cannot answer questions — - or trcak a repair.
Phone booked in oct '08 & to date i'm am without a phone.
The service is disgusting as nicole from the gateway branch threatened to have me removed from the strore. They tried to get me to take a refurbished phone & insisted that his is my phone — - certainly did not match my imei no. All they do is lie & continue to lie. I got hold of larissa in jhb. Wasted alot of time here to. No sealed commercial pack couried dircetly to me. Don't want to deal with them anymore— suffered enough humiliation.

Ma

Comments

31st of Aug, 2010

I have been waiting for my phone for about 4 weeks now
    I was told that it would take approx 2 - 3 weeks for it to be repaired however to my amazement, they are still awaiting a spare. I call the branch at gateway and they tell me that they cannot handle telephonic queries. Where do you ever hear of that.

I am frustrated and disgusted at this service!!!
    No help has been received to date with my numerous calls and sms's

• Fr
      6th of Nov, 2010

I took my brand new Nokia E 63 to this shop and they told me I needed a software update.After 3 weeks it was still not sorted out.I was so frustrated by the staff's incompetence that I threw the phone on the ground inside the shop and tramped on it.There was not one satisfied customer in that shop in all the time I spend there.I went and bought a Blackberry.Nokia Care Gateway should not be in business.

22nd of May, 2011
    NOKIA CARE GATEWAY - Switch or Stolen cellphone
    David P J Strachan
    South Africa
    google.co.za

Cellphone required a software repair on Job no.31347 .The phone (unit) was switched with a cellphone (unit)belonging to another customer, but the person who made the switch did not ensure all the information of his customer had been removed. Also he/she was unable to change the IMEI number on the Job Order forms. When the cell(unit) was handed-in for repairs the IMEI NO. 35939-00030-06121, AFTER PAY R650, 00 for repairs the nokia 6131 issued & had a new IMEI NO.35225-70142-25726. Also noted an item attached to the phone had re-attached to the strangers cellphone(unit).