Nokia Care Gateway / disgusting service

I have booked my nokia 6620c in shortly after it was purchased/delivered by mtn. Mtn did not offer help & sent me directly to nokia care gateway. The staff are incompetent & cannot answer questions — - or trcak a repair.
Phone booked in oct '08 & to date i'm am without a phone.
The service is disgusting as nicole from the gateway branch threatened to have me removed from the strore. They tried to get me to take a refurbished phone & insisted that his is my phone — - certainly did not match my imei no. All they do is lie & continue to lie. I got hold of larissa in jhb. Wasted alot of time here to. No sealed commercial pack couried dircetly to me. Don't want to deal with them anymore— suffered enough humiliation.

A  31st of Aug, 2010 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have been waiting for my phone for about 4 weeks now
I was told that it would take approx 2 - 3 weeks for it to be repaired however to my amazement, they are still awaiting a spare. I call the branch at gateway and they tell me that they cannot handle telephonic queries. Where do you ever hear of that.

I am frustrated and disgusted at this service!!!
No help has been received to date with my numerous calls and sms's
A  6th of Nov, 2010 by
I took my brand new Nokia E 63 to this shop and they told me I needed a software update.After 3 weeks it was still not sorted out.I was so frustrated by the staff's incompetence that I threw the phone on the ground inside the shop and tramped on it.There was not one satisfied customer in that shop in all the time I spend there.I went and bought a Blackberry.Nokia Care Gateway should not be in business.
N  22nd of May, 2011 by

NOKIA CARE GATEWAY - Switch or Stolen cellphone
David P J Strachan
South Africa

Cellphone required a software repair on Job no.31347 .The phone (unit) was switched with a cellphone (unit)belonging to another customer, but the person who made the switch did not ensure all the information of his customer had been removed. Also he/she was unable to change the IMEI number on the Job Order forms. When the cell(unit) was handed-in for repairs the IMEI NO. 35939-00030-06121, AFTER PAY R650, 00 for repairs the nokia 6131 issued & had a new IMEI NO.35225-70142-25726. Also noted an item attached to the phone had re-attached to the strangers cellphone(unit).

Nokia Logo Nokia