Nokia Care Centre, H. C. L Infosystems Ltd / replacement of nokia-2626 mobile

To, 03-01-2008
Nokia care center, hyderabad.
H. C. L info systems ltd.
Sir,
I purchase a nokia mobile (Modal no:-2626, imei no:-[protected]) at metro on dated 28-06-2007 doc no:-330l505605. It was worked fine for four moths, but suddenly I got the problem with the mobile. It is not working at all (No incoming or outgoing calls and also no signal). I take my mobile to nokia care center at balanager. They have tested the mobile and informed me that the software of the mobile was corrupted. And they suggested to take the phone to the main branch at panjagutta care to install the software. I gave the mobile at panjagutta care on 04-12-2007 to install the software and check the mobile totally (Job sheet no:-230727). They gave my mobile return after one week i. E. 11-12-2007. It works only one hour and the problem was repeated. So I have taken the mobile to the nokia care at panjagutta to repair it again. They saw the problem and said that we send it for replacement and taken on 21-12-2007 (Job sheet no:-235678). After fourteen days they returned it to me on 27-12-2007. But they gave me the same mobile with same problem. Even though it was not replaced they not even repair the mobile. Still I have been experiencing the same issue with the mobile. Today again I gave the mobile to panjagutta nokia care (Job sheet no:-64013) for the replacement. I want to replace my mobile as soon as possible. As it is very important for me.

because of this mobile I have wasted so many working days and also money. Even though it was not repaired / replaced.

So this is the last time I am giving the mobile for replacement. If it was not done I directly submit all necessary documents with the mobile to the consumer forum.

thanking you.

M. Umamahesh
Phone no:-[protected]

Comments

• Gy
      10th of Jan, 2008

I have bought a nokia - 6270, 6 months before, now after 6 month its buttons are not working and a gap is displaying between both the slides, so many problems are also occuring pls reslove my problem and replace my cell.

Thanks
    Gyanendra

29th of Sep, 2008

It is very sad that we have been cheated in the name of NOKIA. Anyboby, including the writer, who receives the e-Mail has every right to believe it is from Nokia for three reasons: (1) The general layout of the document (2) The inscriptions at a.the top of the page:Nokia connecting people and b. at the bottom of the page:CopyrightC2008 Nokia all rights reserved. (3) the e-Mail address
    nokia-inc@live.co.uk
    (No Yahoo, No Hotmail or Google)
    No doubt Nokia is the biggest Co. in the Mobile business and could have done alot to trace and stop these outlaws.
    It is shameful that Nokia is doing nothing to stop this nonsense and it is even more shameful that the Co. looks as though it is helpless.
    Given these circumstances it shall not be surprising if one gets the impression that as though the Co. is conniving with these ###.
    No regards and thank you for nothing.