Nokia C5 / nokia c5 faulty handset

India Review updated:

Nokia c5 handset bought on 9th june, 2011 at a price of rs7500 / - from day 1 the phone has voice problem. The voice was not audible and the phone was getting repeatedly hanged. The phone was submittd to nokia care center - music planet at faridabad on 18th june, 2011 stating all these complaints. The phone was repaired and returned next day with its speaker changed. The voice problem got ok but rest all problems persisted. Again the same phone was resubmitted to nokia care center (the same center) and the phone has been sent to factory for repair. The phone from the nokia factory has reached the nokia care center but still the same proble is there and its faulty as tested by nokia care center (Music planet people). The complain has been lodge in thriugh call center and web site both but no resposnse has been received on the same - as nokia says they respond with in 48hrs but since 18th july 2011. No call has been received from nokia people on the same. After request, nokia call center coordinated with nokia care center (took 1 day for revert) informed me that I can collect my phone on 11 july, 2011 by evening from nokia care center (Music planet, sec - 15 faridbad) but after an hour or so nokia care people called up stating that the phone is again not working properly. It will be sent to factory again.

My concerns
Why I am being harrasssed repeatedly. Going back again and again to nokia care center is waste of time and effort ?
Why approved sites of nokia - ovi suites and ovi music not working on phone. Nokia c5 is skype and nimbus compatible as suggested by the website, why its not getting downloaded?
If I have bought a new handset, why a faulty handset is being sold to me?
If nokia care & nokia factory is not able to resolve the problem in 20 days who will then solve the query?
Everytime I call up call center I have to tell the story again as there is never the same person.
Poor customer service has been shown by mr. Akash manusmare who said he will call back and update on the same by 8th july 6:00 pm, has not done the same.
Call center people doesnt have update and nokia care music planet people doesn`t pick phone.
Nokia - c5 - imei no-[protected], job sheet no-[protected]/110618/49
Plz resolve the problem, the entire charm of buying a new nokia handset has been lost.

Comments

• Aj
      Nov 10, 2010
    nokia
    [protected]@gmail.com

my key pad is in bad condition i have compliant it to your nokia care there are saying that it is not avaible so please send it as soon as possible

• Vi
      Apr 12, 2011
    indivisual

sir,
    Somebody has stolen my mobile today at 2.30 pm in babarpur, shahdara, delhi-32.
    My IMEI no.353757047308661
    please track my mobile as early as possible.

May 17, 2011

• Pr
      Jun 02, 2011
    Mukerji Nagar, Sri Ganganagar
    Phone: 9414515558

I have lost mobile approximately before 2 months ago. I have complaint to police but still there has no response. Please help or guide me if its your department.
    thanks
    Pramod Bhatia

• Pr
      Jun 02, 2011

Sir/Ma'am
    I have lost my mobile approx. before 2 months ago. I had complaint in police but still there has no any response.Please Help
    IMEI No. 354330041699086
    Please track my mobile as soon as possible
    hope for your kind response
    thanks
    Pramod Bhatia

• Md
      Jun 17, 2011
    Nokia c5 - i losed my mobile
    MGNREGS

DearSir/Madam.
    My name is MD.Rizwana D/o.Md. Ibrahim R/o.Bhadrachalam, Khammam Dist, Andhra Pradesh . I lost my mobile Nokia C5 Model mobile IMEI no is 353792044894389 police station complaint no is C.No100/SI-D1/2011. please find the my mobile where it located because i am the employee of MGNREGS, that mobile belongs Govt.Dept . I responsible to that so kindly track that mobile. My mobile no is 8008576454 mailid [protected]@gmail.com, i am waiting for your reply sir. please find my mobile.

Apr 21, 2012

i lost my cell phone in khammam urban area pls get it to me it very preseous to me .

Apr 21, 2012

i lost my mobile in khammam ap it is nokia c5 its imei no is 357425042720373.pls find my mobile as possible.

• Wa

address:5-112, flood colony, mancherial,
    dist:adilabad
    pincode:504302
    mobile model:nokia c5
    last used number:9533694918 (my dad nuber)
    my email for communication: [protected]@gmail.com
    missed date::jan 25
    imei number:358300040184493, 358300040184493
    i lost my mobile in my auntys function in my home i self. i tried alot for getting my mobile back even i gave complaint also bt they dint react on my complaint even they dint try to help me so i request ur team to help me in this matter plzzzzzzzzzz help me...
    if u need any information or u want to give any information contact me on above details...
    now my new number is: 9533442137;9059288136.

• Ba
      Apr 16, 2013
    N/A
    Pakistan

Dear Sir/Madam,
    Good Evening !
    I named Badaruddin Abbasi, Village Dino Mako, Post and Talkua Mirpur Mathelo, District GHotki, Sindh Province, PAKISTAN. I am subiting my complaint regarding my mobile sets which are stolen by someone in last night about 2 AM.
    The following IMEI of the set is mentioned as below:
    1. NOKIA SET C3-00, IMEI:359066045890652
    2. NOKIA SET C5-00, IMEI:354640056010544

Kindly block above mentioned IMEI Mobile set. For this act of kindness I shall ever remain and thanksful to you.

Hope for positive responce.

Many thanks and have a nice life.

Best Regards,