Nokia / won in nokiapromo

Egypt Review updated:
4.35
i recieved sms on 4/01/2008,telling me i've won 165,000 pounds& i was asked to call or email; claimsdept@nokiapromouk.com.... i sent an email but no response.

Comments

Mu
  10th of Jan, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i receved amassege which tell me that i won 165000 pound
at nokia promo i sen amassege like the information whaich i get in the massage please tell me if this present true
Me
  12th of Jan, 2008
i also receive sms like this if u do any thing pls call me on 0020126569193
An
  16th of Apr, 2008
Hi
I am Angela Ali from Syria.I recieved sms that my cell phone has won 165000 pounds.How I can get this money, thanks.
An
  16th of Apr, 2008
Hi
I am Angela Ali from Syria.
I recieved sms that my cell phone.how I get this mony.
thanks
Hr
  18th of Apr, 2008
hello. Im from syria. i m also recieved sms that my cell phone has won 165000 pounds. is it true?
Th
  28th of Apr, 2008
i have recieved a sms thet my cell phone has won 165000 thousand pounds is it true please tell me
Os
  30th of Apr, 2008
I am also Oscar Albaira, I recieved sms on last April 22, 2008, telling my cell is won 165, 000 pounds. This really ? How I can get this money? Please call me on 00971505900948.
Mi
  2nd of May, 2008
an hour ago, i received a txt messages in my mobile phone saying & gave info that i won 165k pounds. iwhen i read this messages it bothered me a lot.Please kindly give a feedback regarding in this matter conforming that the said promo is certified true.
Hoping for ur immediate responde. My mobile # is +9745311827
Mo
  6th of May, 2008
i have recieved a sms in my cell phone ("NS! Your Cell phone has won? 165, 000 Thousand Pounds in the ongoing Nokia uk promo. For claims: +447045732473 or email: claimsdept@nokiapromouk.com".
after reply i have received following Message with someone passport Copy

ATTN: Mohamed Ahmed Hayad.
Date: 4th May 2008

VERIFICATION CONFIRMATION

Congratulations, we the staffs of NOKIA congratulate you as one of our lucky winners,

Your mobile number have won you the sum of £165, 000.00 GBP (One Hundred and sixty five thousand Great British Pounds) and all information concerning the facilitation of your claims will commence as soon as you fill and submit the Mean of collecting your winning cheque via our affliated courier companies.

Note: Your mobile number tagged to your winning verification number falls under the Mobile network category in London.

VERIFICATION NO: CN-435-663-6

All processes regarding the delivery of your cheque through your selected courier service will be carried out at your payment center.

MODE OF DELIVERING

1. You are require to choose an option in the attachment below on how you are to receive your winning cheque.

You are require to print, fill, scan it back via email immediately.

Any courier option ticked by beneficiary, The beneficiary is compel to pay the require fee of the courier company before delivery.

RULES AND REGULATIONS

1. Winners are required to send a copy of either their driver’s license or international passport for identification purposes along with the filled form.

2. Winners must know that the money won is very huge and as such should try as much as possible to keep their wins strictly confidential until the said funds has been received. This is to avoid impersonation or double claims which we have experienced in previous draws.

Once again on behalf of members of staff, We say congratulations as you spend your great fortune.

I wish on behalf of all members and staff of NOKIA UK congratulate you on your won prize and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 142nd Anniversary Draws.

Yours faithfully,
Mr Anderson .J. Maxwell
Tel:+447045732473

Copyright © 2008 Nokia. All rights reserved
...
...
This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). This email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal rules. If you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the contents

Be one of the first to try Windows Live Mail.

Attachments

Files:

Nokia_Payment_Release_Form.pdf (47k) Scan and Save to Computer

Photos:

Scan and Save to Computer

Anderson_Joseph_Maxwell_1_.JPG (80k) [View]
  13th of May, 2008
دول كلهم عالم ?اضيه ونصابين .بلاش حد يصدقهم ويديهم اى بيانات .خصوصا احنا المسلمين اللى عار?ين ان ال?لوس اللى تجيلنا لازم نتعب ?يها .ك?ايه نجرى ورا الاوهام .العمل العمل يا امه الاسلام العمل والعباده الطريق للنجاه ولازم نبقى قدوه حسنه عشا ن الناس تصدق الاسلام من خلالنا ونبقى بجد خير خل? لاعظم سل?..اخيرا اوصيكم ون?سى بتقوى الله وجعل السنتكم عامره بذكره .لااله الا الله سيدنا ونبينامحمد رسول الله اللهم صلى وسلم وبارك على اشر? المرسلين سيدنا محمد وعلى اله وصحبه الى يوم الدين
Mi
  24th of May, 2008
hi, I am mina dahmane.i have recieved a sms that my cell phone has won.is it true
  9th of Aug, 2008
I wish to know the details and the complete formalities for getting the prize
  9th of Aug, 2008
I wish to get the complete details in this regard and what are the formalities to be done to get the prize?
Please send the details
Disagree
Re
  17th of Aug, 2008
I recevied a sms form Nokia UK with say that my mobile number has won 170000 Pounds in the ongoing Nokia mobile promo. For claim i have been asked to contact +447045772861 and to mail at nokiainc@london.com.
Is this sms true. Please give a reply.
Yo
  13th of Sep, 2008
Hi
I'm yousef from U.A.E I had recieved this sms (nokia celebratess 40 yrs. your no. has won 40, 000, 00 euros in the nokia awards. send email to claim code:*******, phone:+447092859239).
Please please reply. Thanks
Ha
  14th of Oct, 2008
I'm yousef from U.A.E I had recieved this sms (nokia celebratess 40 yrs. your no. has won 172, 000gbpi n the nokia awards. send email to claim code:*******, phone:+447092859239).
Please please reply. Thanks
Za
  18th of Oct, 2008
my name is zahid and i am living in kawait.i have receive one sms that hello youre mobile serial number has won 250, 000, 000 euro in the on going mobile going promo for claim call +34693561096 e-mail- mobp@ymail.com.sender mobile promo messege center.+447785016005.sender date 27 september 2008.time.18:14.
plz tel me what is this and what is this matter.and how can i will received my mony.plz tell me i am waiting for your answer.
Me
  1st of Nov, 2008
i am medhat i recieved a sms saying that i won 220.000 pound from Nokia UK it is true please reply

Nokia Logo Nokia