Nokia / nokia does not care about its customers
I m a student & submitted my mobile (nokia n-80) for repairing (phone is getting locked & cannot be unlocked) on 12 june 2006 at nokia care center situated in east patel nagar, new delhi. On that date the front desk executive gives me expected date of delivery was 18 june 2006 & when i call there they said they don't have the software of my phone & they send it to their head office at kalkaji & tell me to collect it after 2 days. After 2 days when i call there they again tell the same story & post phoned the delivery for 3 to 4 days & also said that they will inform me & don't worry abt it. And again at 24 june they said there is some problem & the phone isn't repaired then i ask them to give my phone back unrepaired as the charges of repairing in market is Rs 200-400 & they do this wth in 2-3 hrs.
Now i file a complaint with their nokia helpline no. at 30303838 & they commit me to take my phone on 6 july 2006 i.e, today & when i go there to collect my phone they said they don't have any information about my phone. Then i take the no. of there kalkaji's office & they tell me to collect it on Saturday.
It shows that the work of 2-3 hrs have not been completed yet 24 days & according to their terms & conditions the customer has to take delivery of his phone with in 14 days after the expected date whether the phone is repaired or not.
Now plz suggest what i do...
More Nokia Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks