Nokia / battery replacement!
I had submitted the 26 digit serial no. of the battery through product advisory of nokia.co.in on 15th August 2007. It is more than a month and I am yet to receive the replacement. No customer care telephone number,no email assistance. Waiting for the courier to come!!! Unable to use the phone due to faulty battery. Nokia's Customer Service officers at Bangalore are the WORST in the whole world. They don't know how to serve the customers. VERY VERY disappointing to note that the world's leading mobile manufacturer has world's notorious customer service center in India. My sincere advice to buyers of mobile phone: NEVER THINK OF BUYING NOKIA MOBILE PHONE IF YOU WANT BETTER CUSTOMER CARE AND AFTER SALES SERVICE.
More Nokia Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia Corporation - nokia steel hr
- Nokia Corporation - raya shop
- Nokia Corporation - display problem (partial display)
- Nokia Phone (Nokia 6) - phone has been dead
- Nokia - international calling offer 971556682088