Nokia / battery replacement!

1 India Review updated:

I had submitted the 26 digit serial no. of the battery through product advisory of nokia.co.in on 15th August 2007. It is more than a month and I am yet to receive the replacement. No customer care telephone number,no email assistance. Waiting for the courier to come!!! Unable to use the phone due to faulty battery. Nokia's Customer Service officers at Bangalore are the WORST in the whole world. They don't know how to serve the customers. VERY VERY disappointing to note that the world's leading mobile manufacturer has world's notorious customer service center in India. My sincere advice to buyers of mobile phone: NEVER THINK OF BUYING NOKIA MOBILE PHONE IF YOU WANT BETTER CUSTOMER CARE AND AFTER SALES SERVICE.

Comments

• Ka
      22nd of Sep, 2007

NOKIA IS CHEATINC, I THINK THAT WE SHOULD ,NOW DO NOT BUY NOKIA MOBILE MANY OF MY FRIENDS ARE SUFERRING FROM THE SAME BATTERY REPLACEMENT PROBLEM BUT IT IS NOT CHANGED SO THEY HAD STARTED USING OTHER HAND SETS
    OTHER THAN NOKIA
    SO DEAR FOLKS LEAVE NOKIA NOW.

• De
      2nd of Oct, 2007

I purchased NOKIA N-70. Something has gone worng withe th phone. Phone is not working. I have handedover to NOKIA CARE vides 290434038/070922/57 dated 22/09/2007. Still I am not received any responce. Phone shoiuld be retuned in a weeks' time. i am loosing abusiness.

Your company is absouletly failed to fulfil the after sales committments & that to of a sub standard quality. Look in & returnt teh pohoe to a customer or if the same is not repairable repalce it. Instrument is within the gurantte period.

Devang Shah

6th of Oct, 2007

Hi,

I do agree with Jyothi Krishnan. I am also having the same problem. I purchased new mobile for my brother and because of issues with NOKIA Batteries, I checked on the Website and came to know that my battery is also part of the faulty component sold by NOKIA. I tried several NOKIA Care but all in vain. ALways NOKIA care people will guide to go somewhere else but if you ask them for purchasing of new Battery they will definitely entertain you.
    I don't know what if this Battery blast.

I am very disappointed by seeing this.
    So, a suggestion for people that Never Never purchase NOKIA phones.

• Yu
      16th of Oct, 2007

I agree what ever complain is been made for nokia bl5c battery bez I also suffer by that defective battery and I am also waiting for courier from past 2 months. I am upset bez of that I suggest people not to buy nokia mobile phones.

• Ro
      24th of Oct, 2007

Company Name:NOKIA LEADING PLAZA
    Registered Number:0488745
    E-mail: nokialeadingplaza2@yahoo.co.in
    Phone Number :+44-7031893554

NOKIA PLEADING PLAZA is a Telecommunication equipment company dedicated to the service of the public in dispensing and selling quality goods and services to the entire public at large. We have all kind of Mobile Phones For Sale. They include Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung, Motorola, Nextel, Qtek, BenQ, Os and other kind of Mobile Phones we also sell computer(both laptop and PDA) and electronics like DvD, Television and others. Our Mobile Phones are:-

FIND BELOW LIST OF OUR MOBILE PHONES WE STOCK:

Thanks
    Rose Johnson( Mrs)

• Fa
      28th of Jan, 2008

I had purchased one mobile 5300 in the month of August 2007 and now it is causing me lot of trouble the mobile battery is gone down not working properly since whenever i call up somebody, or i listen to the songs the battery goes down, and i am really upset with it. Also my headset is not working properly and if any body calls me up i cannot pick up the call and speak thru my headset it is so embarassing even if i am in train or bus i have to talk thru the mobile itself.

Please do something regarding this prob.

• Na
      14th of Jul, 2008

HI friends,

I want to share my experience with NOKIA cell phones with you and want to ALERT you regarding the drastic drop in it's quality in recent years.

The Nokia that once upon a time was famous for it's quality and thus managed to get a upper hand than other player is now not the same.

Here are my experiences and sure that I am not the only one:

1. I bought a Nokia 6670 and after 1 year it's keypad started giving some problem, I took it to NOKIA care ( bigest mistake) they told me that there was some problem with keypad and they fixed it and charged me around Rs 300 but after one week same problem came again and after a long struggle they were ready to repair the phone again but again the same thing and after 2 weeks it again had the same problem. I thought that Nokia care center has some problem and took it to different nokia care they charged me Rs 650 and told me that they have fixed the problem but after 1 week the phone again had the same problem and when I took it again they fixed it but again after 2 weeks that phone stopped working after that neither I had time nor money to spend so I decided to buy new phone. But the excellent care of Nokia care didn't stop here please keep reading.

2. I bought a Nokia 2626 and on the first day I found that the display had some problem and the dealer had replaced the phone (again the quality).

3. I got a replaced Nokia 2626 and it worked well for 2 months and after that suddenly one day it stopped working and when I gave it to dealer, after 3 weeks he informed me that it is water damage and said that Nokia is asking rs800 to repair the set but I am 100% sure that the phone never came in contact of water but still I though that set may have come in contact to sweat bc's I can't think of any other reason.
    So I collected the set from dealer and gave it to Nokia care myself and after 3 weeks this is the reply that I got

"ELS failed.liquid log on system connector, INTER track MISSING, so not in warranty can't be repair so RWR"

I don't know how without anything the set came to this state and when first time nokia was ready to repair it for 800 how come second time it can’t be repaired. I am sure that now nokia care is full of incapable guys who has no or very minimum knowledge and I can't have more strength to be with nokia and switching to motorola.

In case you have any plan of buying a nokia phone I will suggest you to visit any nokia care shop and you will come to know about the customer’s frustration with the quality.

In case anyone knows about any legal possibility in this case and had such experience please let me know.

BYE BYE nokia and NOKIA CARE you SUCKS.

Naren