Nokia / poorest service of nokia mobile

1 India

Dear Sir,

My mobile phone was showing contact service so firstly I went to nokia care, which is situated in Ambedkar Road Ghaziabad, they said we can not repair it you have to go our head office which is in Noida sec – 2.
I have submitted my mobile (nokia 6300) for repairing (phone is showing contact service) on 28 July 2007 time 12:36 at nokia care center situated in Noida Sec – 2 UP. On that date the front desk executive gives me expected date of delivery was 01 Aug 2007 time 16:00.
When I go there they said it is require replacement and they don't have stock. & Tell me to collect it after 7 days.
After 7 days when I call there they again tell the same story & post phoned the delivery for 3 to 4 days and it is going and going, now one month is over.
My set is lying with Nokia Care for more than a MONTH now DO you really want your customer to go for a legal help in this matter? I am very much irritated and would never recommend any of the Nokia products to anybody. I would rate this as the Poorest of the services that I had ever seen and most pathetic response to customer complaint. I assume that care line is meant for just saying Sorry to the customers and cannot help them in any regards. I would like to take this to media as well and would like to show the nation that what kind of services are given by so called world leader Nokia. (Anyways Media is also hungry about these kinds of issues).

I would seek an early response and quick action for this and I understand that you will appreciate my patience. Now I cannot withstand this anymore and would like to take serious action for this. ONE Month is good enough time for repairing/Replacing the set and if the set is not available in nokia care center it can be managed from any of the Dealers/distributors. I had never imagined this poor service from Nokia and if I get a chance I would definitely look to talk with your Customer Support Country Head. I hope I have made my points very clear and if I do not get a call from your and if this issue is not sorted out immediately, I am going to proceed with suitable action.

Regards